Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Picture Quiz

added a finger to wally's left hand
Old 08-09-2004, 02:50 AM   #602
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

i can't see anything else right now...something to the waistband on the shorts maybe?
Old 08-09-2004, 03:19 AM   #603
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future
Default RE:Picture Quiz

Quote:
Originally posted by: Mandyahl
i can't see anything else right now...something to the waistband on the shorts maybe?
no changes below the waistline whatsoever. it's not so difficult to see, really, you just have to look closely. or you can use a frickin magnifying glass (like EL does) or you can leave the left-overs for the morning people...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 03:29 AM   #604
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

hmm...unfortunately, i don't have a magnifying glass. however, i will venture a few more guesses.

put some white thing in his mouth?

gave him a haircut?

reverse the pattern of the triangles on the border of the jersey around the neck?
Old 08-09-2004, 03:33 AM   #605
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

2 more correct guesses

I added the tooth and reversed the pattern, one to go...

Old 08-09-2004, 03:39 AM   #606
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

this last one is tough...

added more to the jersey on his right side?

made his neck thicker?

closed one of his eyes??
Old 08-09-2004, 03:55 AM   #607
twelli
Diamond Member

I tell you what I did. I cut out something small, did something with it, and put it back into its original place...

Old 08-09-2004, 03:57 AM   #608
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

i'd been thinking you'd done something with the nba logo....flipped it?
Old 08-09-2004, 03:59 AM   #609
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
i'd been thinking you'd done something with the nba logo....flipped it?
BINGO! I flipped it horizontally and vertically

Old 08-09-2004, 04:13 AM   #610
twelli
Diamond Member

Welcome to the pet club, Mandy!

Leaderboard:
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- EL
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]-- Evil
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- mandyahl
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- MFForever
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- JUST211
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fah Q
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- MAV55, PFuzz
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fin4, mavs413
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- fabolous
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- U2, twelli, madape, caliente, cheesestar, ocelot, sike

which court?

which two players?

which team?

Old 08-09-2004, 06:13 AM   #611
Kid California

Kid California is on a distinguished road

1. The Wachovia Center in Philly
2. Josh and Dirk
3. New Orleans Hornets
Kid California is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 06:19 AM   #612
twelli
Diamond Member

Leaderboard:
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- EL
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img]-- Evil
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- mandyahl
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- JUST211
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- MAV55, PFuzz
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fin4, mavs413, Kid Cal
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- U2, twelli, madape, caliente, cheesestar, ocelot, sike

somehow, I lost count of the changes I made in this pic, I think 12... (one beer for each found change)

Old 08-09-2004, 07:24 AM   #613
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

1. You gave Nash pink cheeks
2. You put a picture of a face under Caron's knee (on the right side of the pic)
3. You erased the Heat logo from his shorts
4. You added a knee brace to his left leg
5. You shortened the cross tatoo on his left arm
6. You put a Heat "Flame" logo over Eddie Jone's Jordan XII shoes
7. You erased an armband?
Old 08-09-2004, 07:49 AM   #614
twelli
Diamond Member

5. You shortened the cross tatoo on his left arm (I wouldn't mess with anyone's tatoos)
6. You put a Heat "Flame" logo over Eddie Jone's Jordan XII shoes (I wouldn't mess with Eddie's shoes)
7. You erased an armband? (didn't remove no armband)

Old 08-09-2004, 07:53 AM   #615
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

You put a big bush of hair under Caron's armpit (I can't believe I missed that)
You switched the side of the "4" on his jersey
Old 08-09-2004, 07:58 AM   #616
twelli
Diamond Member

You got 6 so far

I am loggin out now. I'm sure you'll find the rest as well (don't forget the background...)

Old 08-09-2004, 08:04 AM   #617
Kid California

There is a hole is his right leg.
U gave Eddie Hair
U crossed out something beside the 4.
Old 08-09-2004, 08:06 AM   #618
Kid California

Wait a minute, there is a fan in there twice.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:16 AM   #619
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

some fans head is right by the knee...thats way too low for any fan to actually be.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 10:11 AM   #620
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

You copied the of a yelling white guy over two fans heads- one on the lower left side of the crowd, and one in the middle right hand side. I'm trying to figure out who it is, but can't...
Hahaha.... And this one is genius... You put a big-eyed tarsier head in the lower left area of the crowd.
And you inserted a headbanded, white basketball player head in the lower left had corner of the crowd. Is that Brad Miller?
You also duplicated Butler's shoulder tattoo on his right knee.
And it looks like you might have added a picture of Mark Cuban with his head in his hands, in the upper right corner of the crowd in the aisle.
And is that a Rasheed Wallace head I see peering out of the crowd, just a little to the left and down from Cuban (his head just peering over the left arm of Eddie Jones)?
And in the left side of the crowd, it looks like you took the head of a man with a white visor, flipped it, and inserted it right next to the original- making it look back at the original fan.
Old 08-09-2004, 08:26 PM   #621
twelli
Diamond Member

OK, let's see who got what:

Evil
1. You gave Nash pink cheeks
2. You put a picture of a face under Caron's knee (on the right side of the pic)
3. You erased the Heat logo from his shorts
4. You added a knee brace to his left leg
5. You put a big bush of hair under Caron's armpit
6. You switched the side of the "4" on his jersey
7. You also duplicated Butler's shoulder tattoo on his right knee.

Kid Cal
1. U gave Eddie Hair
2. Wait a minute, there is a fan in there twice.

9 so far, there are three more (not in the crowd, you saw way to much there, but, somewhere else. hint: I copied something from Nash to somewhere else, I changed something in butler's face, and I changed sth in the lower half of the picture)

Old 08-09-2004, 08:34 PM   #622
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

logo from nash's shorts on the guy in black on the left?
Old 08-09-2004, 08:45 PM   #623
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

extended the yellow flame of the heat logo on the floor into the white part of the logo?
Old 08-09-2004, 08:46 PM   #624
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
logo from nash's shorts on the guy in black on the left?
correct, 2 to go...

Old 08-09-2004, 08:50 PM   #625
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

after much staring, i can't figure out what you did to the face...did you open his mouth wider or something?
Old 08-09-2004, 08:58 PM   #626
twelli
Diamond Member

I punshed his face a bit causing him to...

Old 08-09-2004, 09:00 PM   #627
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

is he squinting more than in the original? haha, so sick of staring at this picture...
Old 08-09-2004, 09:08 PM   #628
twelli
Diamond Member

it's between nose and chin...

and in the lower third of the picture...

Old 08-09-2004, 09:28 PM   #629
Kid California

His mouth is bleeding.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:33 PM   #630
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Kid California
His mouth is bleeding.
yeah, he had ivory teeth before he was punched by the color pen...

one to go, this change is in fact the one where the largest area of the picture was altered...

Old 08-09-2004, 09:51 PM   #631
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

you gave him a fatter lower lip

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 09:59 PM   #632
Kid California

Quote:
extended the yellow flame of the heat logo on the floor into the white part of the logo?
I think so too
Old 08-09-2004, 10:00 PM   #633
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The guy in the white shirt about half way up on the right doesn't have a hand?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004, 10:10 PM   #634
twelli
Diamond Member

Quote:
Oh, I missed this post

no more changes left

any other aliens and freaks in the background have been there before I changed the picture

Old 08-09-2004, 10:21 PM   #635
Kid California

I think i should get half a beer for that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2004, 10:36 PM   #636
twelli
Diamond Member

Leaderboard:
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- Evil
[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] -- mandyahl
[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] -- Kid Cal
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img] -- Fin4, mavs413

Old 08-09-2004, 11:52 PM   #637
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

This sucks I was out for a little bit and Evil and mandy took advantage of that. Anyway I am back again. Bring it on.
Old 08-10-2004, 02:06 AM   #638
twelli
Diamond Member

rookies and bench warmers. who ARE those guys?

one beer for each correct name

Old 08-10-2004, 02:07 AM   #639
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

6. luol deng
Old 08-10-2004, 02:08 AM   #640
Mandyahl
Diamond Member