Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-02-2003, 03:16 PM   #641
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

He should know that I would never rock his boat.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 03:17 PM   #642
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Would never rock "Noah's" boat.

edit: make that rock, not knock. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 03:19 PM   #643
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

The boat belongs to Noah not Moses.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit for edit
Old 12-02-2003, 03:21 PM   #644
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

She should explain her sign to us.

Old 12-02-2003, 03:25 PM   #645
Caliente
Diamond Member

My sign is in Greek. It means:

Lord have mercy
Christ have mercy
Lord have mercy

Old 12-02-2003, 03:25 PM   #646
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

has sike's agreement!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2003, 03:34 PM   #647
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Proved to us just now that aliens believe in God.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:36 PM   #648
Caliente
Diamond Member

That's because they are "not of this world".............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 03:41 PM   #649
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she can transliterate Greek...very cool...a very cool cat!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-02-2003, 03:50 PM   #650
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should be on Jeopardy or something like that..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:09 PM   #651
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is welcome aboard my boat anytime. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:12 PM   #652
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should put me in the "carnivores only" section.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:13 PM   #653
Chiwas
Guru

Ahem, ahem...

Edit: She beat me.

Old 12-02-2003, 04:16 PM   #654
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Chiwas can come on the boat as well, but he goes to the Juve Nile section. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:17 PM   #655
Chiwas
Guru

He would be thrown to the water by the tiger and the lioness..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 04:27 PM   #656
LRB
Guru

Should know that it was the lioness that gave me the idea in the 1st place. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:29 PM   #657
Caliente
Diamond Member

LRB....don't drag me down with you....you're on your own with this one..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:30 PM   #658
sike
The Preacha

like most women...does not want to be dragged down......get your minds out of the gutter!

Old 12-02-2003, 04:42 PM   #659
Caliente
Diamond Member

believes in inter-species marriage......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 04:48 PM   #660
sike
The Preacha

do I ever!

Old 12-02-2003, 04:54 PM   #661
Caliente
Diamond Member

He is a real card and should be dealt with......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:08 PM   #662
sike
The Preacha

she's the queen of hearts....

Old 12-02-2003, 05:13 PM   #663
Caliente
Diamond Member

yes and you're the joker...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:16 PM   #664
LRB
Guru

Should accept responsibility for posting the What's your Bond Girl Name thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:18 PM   #665
sike
The Preacha

he means she should get credit for it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 05:19 PM   #666
Caliente
Diamond Member

He has taken me too seriously sometimes.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:20 PM   #667
LRB
Guru

Should know that the Tiger is only acting Juve Nile. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:21 PM   #668
sike
The Preacha

makes me laugh several times a day!

Old 12-02-2003, 05:23 PM   #669
Caliente
Diamond Member

shoots from the lip.......is that what happened to your lips?..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:24 PM   #670
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is being mean to the alien boy.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:31 PM   #671
Caliente
Diamond Member

Needs to update his BLOG........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:32 PM   #672
sike
The Preacha

she's trying to help u2.

Old 12-02-2003, 05:32 PM   #673
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that I am thinking about giving up the blog idea. I don't want to commit the time to it.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:35 PM   #674
sike
The Preacha

is thinking about becoming a quitter!

Old 12-02-2003, 05:35 PM   #675
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that life is full of choices. Good and better..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 05:42 PM   #676
sike
The Preacha

she made the choice to be a cat!.....or was the born that way??![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-02-2003, 06:09 PM   #677
Chiwas
Guru

He had a third type encounter.

Old 12-02-2003, 06:21 PM   #678
sike
The Preacha

he is a cat and we call him chiwas.......

Old 12-02-2003, 06:41 PM   #679
LRB
Guru

Could be a cat who is missing it's skin. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2003, 06:47 PM   #680
sike
The Preacha

I dnno know, there could be a cat packed in that snow....