Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 12-07-2006, 09:58 AM   #681
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
sounds bad...maybe you'll die? If not from the cough you certainly will tonight when I dismember your body after having my way with your back bottom cheeks.
Seek help.... and what in the world are you going to do with his "back bottom cheeks"?
Old 12-07-2006, 10:07 AM   #682
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
"back bottom cheeks"?
look what he said! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2006, 10:37 AM   #683
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My aunt Thelma always used to pinch me on my cheeks.
the "back bottom" ones?
Old 12-07-2006, 12:21 PM   #684
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
touch me...on the "back bottom" cheeks!
look how excited you are.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-07-2006, 12:31 PM   #685
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
look how excited you are. let me help you with that!
your imagination is running away with you
Old 12-07-2006, 12:38 PM   #686
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
don't love me and leave me like U2
I don't love you at all....so don't worry about that.

Old 12-07-2006, 12:42 PM   #687
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
u2, did I leave my hand-cuffs in your bathtub?
TMI
Old 12-07-2006, 12:44 PM   #688
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
TMI
Tell Me Info?...No It's None of Your Business!!!

Old 12-07-2006, 12:53 PM   #689
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I found them sike, they were under the bed next to that cucumber and the 3 foot metal rod and the KY

Quote:
oohhhh yeah
wow
Old 12-07-2006, 01:04 PM   #690
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
wow, I'm an official pervert
oh...it's official?

Old 12-07-2006, 01:15 PM   #691
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

they gave me a badge
Old 12-07-2006, 01:24 PM   #692
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
they gave me a badge
made me laugh....dang it!

Old 12-07-2006, 05:12 PM   #693
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
anyone know the right way to dispose of a big bag of pubic hair shavings?
gross
Old 12-08-2006, 12:56 AM   #694
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
The latter, and it's not even close.

Also, I hate the mavericks
not surprising
Old 12-08-2006, 09:13 AM   #695
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hail Hitler!!!!!
Not cool.
Old 12-08-2006, 09:33 AM   #696
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I got a friendship bracelet for sike. but Im afraid to give it to him
follow your heart
Old 12-08-2006, 11:35 AM   #697
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
friendship bracelet? I got you topped.... I got him a PROMISE rign!!!!!
I think you misspelled ring....
Old 12-08-2006, 11:41 AM   #698
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I think you love sike more than I do...sigh...always a bridesmaid never the bride
wouldn't you be a groomsman or groom?

Last edited by sike; 12-08-2006 at 11:41 AM.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:42 AM   #699
sike
The Preacha

that is just crazy

Old 12-08-2006, 11:45 AM   #700
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
7 inches?

that is just crazy
what're you talking about, exactly?
Old 12-08-2006, 11:59 AM   #701
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
U2, I'm coming over....and I'm all worked up!
say it with me: Private Messge.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:28 PM   #702
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
say it with me: Private Massage.
is that supposed to be an invitation or something?
Old 12-08-2006, 01:25 PM   #703
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
is that supposed to be an invitation or something?
I think something strage is going on in this thread....my posts keep getting edited!!!

Old 12-08-2006, 02:17 PM   #704
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

"straight cash homie"
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 02:19 PM   #705
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Moss
"straight cash homie"
Randy moss was here?
Old 12-08-2006, 03:02 PM   #706
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Randy Schmandy puddin' and poo... I look out and he says Boo!
If you are practicing to write Children's books..... you got a lot of practicing to go.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:03 PM   #707
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Randy moss is my dealer
dealing what?

Old 12-08-2006, 03:04 PM   #708
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
cool... could you pick me up some of those handcuffs? The black ones with the pretty purple flowers painted on the chains?
not sure that is what he was dealing.... of course I plead ignorance on this.... so whatever...
Old 12-08-2006, 03:05 PM   #709
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

he was unhappy with the Raiders....he deals blackjack at Wind Star now
Old 12-08-2006, 03:09 PM   #710
sike
The Preacha

Winstar?

Old 12-08-2006, 03:11 PM   #711
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

sure...whatever it is. I've never been there.

lol wind star....I get minivans and casinos confused sometimes.

Last edited by Flacolaco; 12-08-2006 at 03:12 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 03:16 PM   #712
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
sure...for enough money I'd do anything....ANYTHING!
prove it, heres a quarter...do something

Old 12-08-2006, 03:32 PM   #713
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
heres a quarter...how long will that "get" me?
I don't know what you think is going on here...
Old 12-08-2006, 03:33 PM   #714
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
as long as it takes....
takes for what? Wait!!! I don't want to know.
Old 12-08-2006, 03:56 PM   #715
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
takes it where? Tell me! I want to know... I need to know. in all the glorious details. Or is that glory-hole details?

I'm back, beeeeeeeyotches.
Old 12-08-2006, 04:48 PM   #716
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Boy Laroux
In my back bottom, beeeeeeeyotches.
Are you crying out for someone to fulfill your homosexual desires? Odd that you would do that on a message board. (Welcome back!!!)
Old 12-09-2006, 11:21 PM   #717
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
sike let me down tonight
sorry bro...

Old 12-09-2006, 11:25 PM   #718
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

dude.... no biggie. I know you have souls to worry about. O/U threads are trivial.
Old 12-09-2006, 11:26 PM   #719
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wish Anthony Johnson was my secret Santa
Welcome to the light...

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 11:39 PM   #720
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I'm having a wet dream involving sike, Flacolaco, and myself right now.
News flash mary.... for it to be an actual "dream" you would have to be asleep.

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!