Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-22-2009, 11:56 PM   #681
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I knew this was how it was going to go down, despite my pre-cautions. I will gladly meet any of you at a gym and show you shooting skills, hand in the face and everything.
I like how you make it seem like it's our fault that you're arrogant. It's like, hey guys.. I warned you that you weren't going to like what I said! How come you don't like it then?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 11:57 PM   #682
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Did you guys know I have the offensive skills to be in the NHL?

Except I can't skate very well.

So close.
oh ya? well, I can make soccer goals from 30 feet out when there's no goalie.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 05-22-2009 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:58 PM   #683
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
No kidding. What's really amazing is that LeBron not only got the shot off in time, but it was also a good shot. In that one second he managed to get into position, square his shoulders, and take the shot at the peak of his jump. From a formulaic standpoint, it was a solid jump shot, not to mention the fact that it was contested.
It impressed me because it wasn't the first option for him. He clearly wanted to get to the rim for an alley-oop attempt, either that or he sold it really damn well. It wasn't a simple shot, but it wasn't lockdown defense either. Hedu did all that he could do so I can't blame him. To get that all done in one second is amazing. Add to that the implications of the game and that makes it even more amazing.

And why is he just supposed to just walk away with "mad swag" as you said after that shot? It was a huge shot...doesn't matter if he knew or not, the result should yield a pretty emotional response.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:02 AM   #684
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

A little off topic...I love watching YouTube fill up with videos of something like this. They've already got 6 videos of some schmuck pointing a crappy camera at his standard-def tv TNT broadcast. Like anyone wants to watch that? Why do people bother with that?
Old 05-23-2009, 12:03 AM   #685
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, and I understand that from a fan POV. But I really don't think that play's a factor from a player POV, imo.
Logically, this just doesn't make much sense. If Hedo's shot is clutch, why isn't Lebron's more clutch? If Lebron's shot isn't more clutch, why is either shot considered clutch?

They were both big shots, but I can't think of a situation that requires bigger stones than the one Lebron just stepped into. Series was pretty much on the line, and he had no chance to get adjust the shot if he didn't like what was given to him. He just had to take what there, which wasn't an incredibly easy shot (even though you could hit 50% of the time). That's pretty clutch in my book.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #686
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A little off topic...I love watching YouTube fill up with videos of something like this. They've already got 6 videos of some schmuck pointing a crappy camera at his standard-def tv TNT broadcast. Like anyone wants to watch that? Why do people bother with that?
lol, those always make me giggle as well.

But then again you look at the comments for the Yahoo! blog posts and there's always this obsession with being the first comment so you can type "1st!!!!!!!!111"

I don't get people sometimes.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-23-2009, 12:07 AM   #687
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Logically, this just doesn't make much sense. If Hedo's shot is clutch, why isn't Lebron's more clutch? If Lebron's shot isn't more clutch, why is either shot considered clutch?

They were both big shots, but I can't think of a situation that requires bigger stones than the one Lebron just stepped into. Series was pretty much on the line, and he had no chance to get adjust the shot if he didn't like what was given to him. He just had to take what there, which wasn't an incredibly easy shot (even though you could hit 50% of the time). That's pretty clutch in my book.
It's because he's a great player and didn't walk away after hitting the shot with mad swag. Try to keep up

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 05-23-2009 at 12:07 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:07 AM   #688
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

It's Amazing

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #689
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
It's because he's a great player and didn't walk away after hitting the shot with mad swag. Try to keep up
Someone needs to let Lebron know that he's one great scowl away from greatness. While the rest of NBA is working on their jumpshots over the summer, Lebron can work on his scowling-after-a-big shot face. For all we know, that's what's keeping him from reaching MJ-status.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 05-23-2009 at 12:12 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:14 AM   #690
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

A second is more like a second and two-thirds. Human reaction time of starting the clock is poor...look how high the ball is with .5 seconds left. Come on, Lebron...Derek Fisher could have made that shot like 2.5 times with a whole second left
Old 05-23-2009, 12:16 AM   #691
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:

A second is more like a second and two-thirds. Human reaction time of starting the clock is poor...look how high the ball is with .5 seconds left. Come on, Lebron...Derek Fisher could have made that shot like 2.5 times with a whole second left
Home-court love.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:17 AM   #692
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Someone needs to let Lebron know that he's one great scowl away from greatness. While the rest of NBA is working on their jumpshots over the summer, Lebron can work on his scowling-after-a-big shot face. For all we know, that's what's keeping him from reaching MJ-status.
If we get Baron Davis, we can see an awesome, angry scowl 37% of the time he takes a shot...in the 60 games he plays per year.

Or any member of the Nuggets...they're the scowl face experts. God forbid anyone smile or show joy. That makes you whi...sorry....european...no, sorry...soft.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:18 AM   #693
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Amen, brutha. Hedo's shot was definitely all KINDS of clutch. But it wasn't the same as: Miss it and you go down 0-2 at home.

And you also (with "take what was there") point out another element of what was so great about the shot. They sent a defense against him, and he flat INSISTED that said defense wasn't going to keep him from willing his team to victory. DAMN, that was a hell of a play. I know it wasn't the NBA Finals, but I think you would be hard-pressed to find an equivalent in the NBA annals. Derek Fisher's shot comes to mind...but it wasn't so *insistent*, if you know what I mean. The closest to a parallel I can come is Bird stealing the ball. I don't put Jordan's shots in the same class because there wasn't the same time pressure. Really and truly, that may have been a generational sort of play.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:20 AM   #694
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Well, if you agree that you wouldn't have even got open and got the shot in the first place, then what the hell is your point?

I tell you what...I'll take you up on your offer. You bring a guy to inbound it to you. You run out like Lebron did and turnaround like he did. We'll agree on an objective timer. I'll bet a hundred that you don't knock it down 10% of the time. (I know you said 50%, but I'm trying to correct for your evident bravado.)
I just thought about this:
It'd be totally different if you just do it as it's been described.

I'd want to really see it after 42 minutes of basketball, already hoisting up 22 shots, going inside and outside, and playing defense.

THEN we'll see about that 50%
Old 05-23-2009, 01:24 AM   #695
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
If we get Baron Davis, we can see an awesome, angry scowl 37% of the time he takes a shot...in the 60 games he plays per year.

Or any member of the Nuggets...they're the scowl face experts. God forbid anyone smile or show joy. That makes you whi...sorry....european...no, sorry...soft.

What are you talking about? Gasol scowl's more than any other player in the league lol. What's up with everything being about race on Dallas-Mavs? Seems like everyone loves thugs but hates europeans according to posters on this site.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:50 AM   #696
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Amen, brutha. Hedo's shot was definitely all KINDS of clutch. But it wasn't the same as: Miss it and you go down 0-2 at home.

And you also (with "take what was there") point out another element of what was so great about the shot. They sent a defense against him, and he flat INSISTED that said defense wasn't going to keep him from willing his team to victory. DAMN, that was a hell of a play. I know it wasn't the NBA Finals, but I think you would be hard-pressed to find an equivalent in the NBA annals. Derek Fisher's shot comes to mind...but it wasn't so *insistent*, if you know what I mean. The closest to a parallel I can come is Bird stealing the ball. I don't put Jordan's shots in the same class because there wasn't the same time pressure. Really and truly, that may have been a generational sort of play.
Not if they still lose the series IMO
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:00 AM   #697
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone want to bet me that CadBane's secret identity is Nick Fazekas?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:01 AM   #698
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
What are you talking about? Gasol scowl's more than any other player in the league lol. What's up with everything being about race on Dallas-Mavs? Seems like everyone loves thugs but hates europeans according to posters on this site.
I don't know, I think you are mistaking Gasol's ugliness for a scowl.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-23-2009, 02:02 AM   #699
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post

Why do people doubt?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:06 AM   #700
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Anyone want to bet me that CadBane's secret identity is Nick Fazekas?
I was guessing Darius Rice, just because CadBane reminds me of Hurricane, i.e. Da U. And the only good Hurricane shooter that was a pure scorer with no D in recent memory was Darius Rice. When you add in the fact that he was on the Dallas Mavs roster for a short period of time, I thought just maybe...

But maybe Nick Fazekas would make some sense.

Then again he might be SilkXpert. Although he doesn't use enough emoticons. SilkXpert used more emoticons than a schoolgirl.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-23-2009, 02:20 AM   #701
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I also played D1 ball. For Marquette.

Ok, I'll just come clean: I'm Dwyane Wade.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:22 AM   #702
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I also played D1 ball. For Marquette.

Ok, I'll just come clean: I'm Dwyane Wade.
I never realized how much I hated you.

Why didn't you throw that series for us? And you call yourself a Mavs fan?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-23-2009, 02:26 AM   #703
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

CadBane still hasn't posted since Chum accepted the offer to meet him at the gym.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:28 AM   #704
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Le Sigh. I knew this would happen. Well, anyone that knows real ball, I'll be up at SMU's gym between 4 and 7. If you think you can guard me, please try and report back accordingly.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 02:29 AM   #705
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I never realized how much I hated you.

Why didn't you throw that series for us? And you call yourself a Mavs fan?
I wanted to throw the series and lead the Mavs to glory, but there was a blackmail situation. Gary "The Glove" Payton had some incriminating pictures.

I'm not at liberty to disclose any more information at this juncture, but let's just say the photos involved myself, 'Toine Walker, Jason "White Chocolate" Williams, and an economy-sized tub of Astroglide that we had to place on special order 3 months in advance.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:30 AM   #706
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
CadBane still hasn't posted since Chum accepted the offer to meet him at the gym.

I'll admit, Im toared up as. Whats his challenge?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-23-2009 at 01:57 PM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:31 AM   #707
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I wanted to throw the series and lead the Mavs to glory, but there was a blackmail situation. Gary "The Glove" Payton had some incriminating pictures.

I'm not at liberty to disclose any more information at this juncture, but let's just say the photos involved myself, 'Toine Walker, Jason "White Chocolate" Williams, and an economy-sized tub of Astroglide that we had to place on special order 3 months in advance.
Now I know you are lying. We all know Antoine Walker doesn't like to go near the hole.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-23-2009, 02:32 AM   #708
LonghornDub

Quote:
Now I know you are lying. We all know Antoine Walker doesn't like to go near the hole.
He was catcher. We shimmied together.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:34 AM   #709
CadBane
Banned

Quote:

Oh no question, LBJ's shot was clutch.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:38 AM   #710
CadBane
Banned

Man. I'm wasted right now. But if any one of you wants a small taste of my talent, show up between 8 and 5 P.M.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:39 AM   #711
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Oh no question, LBJ's shot was clutch.
Well at least all that drinking cleared up your mind some.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 05-23-2009, 02:40 AM   #712
CadBane
Banned

edit

Last edited by CadBane; 05-23-2009 at 05:40 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:41 AM   #713
LonghornDub

I actually kinda hope chum goes out there and checks it out. I'm curious.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:42 AM   #714
CadBane
Banned

Edit

Last edited by CadBane; 05-23-2009 at 05:41 AM.
Old 05-23-2009, 02:53 AM   #715
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FINtastic again.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 06:07 AM   #716
fluid.forty.one

Cad I wish you would quote and respond to some of our responses rather than pretend like you weren't here refreshing over and over after you made a ridiculous claim.
Old 05-23-2009, 10:41 AM   #717
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
May 23, 2009
L.A. Lakers @ Denver--D. Crawford; J. Capers; D. Stafford

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #718
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Cad I wish you would quote and respond to some of our responses rather than pretend like you weren't here refreshing over and over after you made a ridiculous claim.
Nice.

Old 05-23-2009, 12:58 PM   #719
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

I don't see how the mavs can do anything next season if Lebron keeps playing like this! We might as well just aim for the WCF trophy...
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2009, 01:22 PM   #720
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
I don't see how the mavs can do anything next season if Lebron keeps playing like this! We might as well just aim for the WCF trophy...
Seeing as how we're not even remotely close to being the best in the conference, I wouldn't worry about it.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 05-23-2009 at 03:22 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
5 piece mcnuggets, 92b anti-basketball rant, clutchbane! lol, got a bit fluffy in here, kobe may opt out, pop rockets, throwfootballoverthemmtns