Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-05-2003, 10:18 PM   #681
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

well done dude. If I get the tix, I may have one extra....maybe someone can upgrade.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2003, 12:14 AM   #682
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, I have followed NVE throughout his career. I watched alot of lakers' games in my younger days
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2003, 12:30 AM   #683
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

<< yes, I have followed NVE throughout his career. I watched alot of lakers' games in my younger days >>

satan
Old 05-06-2003, 12:36 AM   #684
DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31

DrtyFlthyNstYnQuik31 is an unknown quantity at this point

<< yes, I have followed NVE throughout his career. I watched alot of lakers' games in my younger days >>

then murph.. you should know that HE brought back what was the REAL LAKE SHOW... and he brought excitement back to LA.. and he hit soo many big shots.. especially in the playoffs.. i could go on and on.. you know that murph.. other than bad shot selection in one qtr this series.. i think he was on point ...but yea hell prolly screw it up against sac huh? hehe [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]