Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-06-2019, 03:13 PM   #721
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

God, the Knicks are a shitshow.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2019, 04:40 PM   #722
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
God, the Knicks are a shitshow.
The fans as well. I hate the way they boo'd DSJ.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 05:21 PM   #723
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
The fans as well. I hate the way they boo'd DSJ.
I agree, the booing was not right. They should be throwing things.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 05:53 PM   #724
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
I agree, the booing was not right. They should be throwing things.
You are worse than a Knicks fan? No...

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 05:54 PM   #725
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
You are worse than a Knicks fan? No...
You're a worse judge of talent than Perry and Mills? Yes.....
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:27 PM   #726
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Anybody watching all these lockerroom interviews?
KP is such a great Interview.
Eloquent and with intelligent answers.
Not so common in sports!

Last edited by Lestat_1795; 12-08-2019 at 02:28 PM.
Lestat_1795 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 03:08 PM   #727
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestat_1795 View Post
Anybody watching all these lockerroom interviews?
KP is such a great Interview.
Eloquent and with intelligent answers.
Not so common in sports!
Yeah, I expect him to sound like Ivan Drogo, but nope.

Old 12-09-2019, 06:11 AM   #728
Ingus

Ingus will become famous soon enough

Poor Knicks. Coach Fizdale just got fired, and fans expect more changes in the management.
Michael Rapaport apologizes to KP. He's a comedian, and this is funny.
Same rant, but 7 minutes longer.

Last edited by Ingus; 12-09-2019 at 01:20 PM.
Ingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2019, 11:38 AM   #729
Lestat_1795

Lestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to beholdLestat_1795 is a splendid one to behold

Rapaport is an annoying blowhard, but that was a nice apology/ rant.
Old 12-09-2019, 01:23 PM   #730
particleman

particleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud ofparticleman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack.Kerr View Post
You're a worse judge of talent than Perry and Mills? Yes.....
Are you implying that a proper assessment of DSJ's talent would lead a sane person to believe throwing things at him is appropriate?
particleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:39 PM   #731
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/1...ks-luka-doncic
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 03:54 PM   #732
Lestat_1795

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
Good stuff!
Old 12-27-2019, 03:56 PM   #733
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Does anyone have that video of KP jumping out of the Knicks dumpster and being united with Doncic and dancing in the street? I can't find it.

EDIT: This was impossible to find via searching for some reason. But, someone on Reddit shared it with me https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...RBX.mp4?tag=10

Last edited by Robillion; 12-27-2019 at 04:47 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 03:34 PM   #734
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/p...shawn-bradley/
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 04:14 PM   #735
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

What's behind this, From 2015?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2019, 04:40 PM   #736
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw it and thought it was funny that Porzingis got compared to Bradley
Old 01-02-2020, 02:27 PM   #737
Underdog

A different Kristaps Porzingis is leading the Mavericks alongside Luka Doncic
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...de-luka-doncic

Quote:
"Throughout my career, a lot of times maybe my energy was based on if I score or not, and that leads to everything else," Porzingis said. "Now, it's not that I've changed my mindset. I'm still a scorer, but if it's not going in and things aren't going my way offensively, I'm still there for the rest of the other stuff.

"That's a big change for me."

Old 01-02-2020, 03:12 PM   #738
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it was really big that KP had at least the half season with Dirk....

The team above everything, i think KP picked that up real quick too
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:02 PM   #739
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Excuse the typo.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-15-2020 at 05:07 PM.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 05:32 PM   #740
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post

Excuse the typo.
By the time the playoffs roll around he'll be shooting 100%... Feel the Porzongis.

Old 02-15-2020, 06:22 PM   #741
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
By the time the playoffs roll around he'll be shooting 100%... Feel the Porzongis.
I fully agree and i'm a fan of these trends. I love the idea that someone could surpass 100% with hard work and dedication

Old 02-15-2020, 06:35 PM   #742
MFFL
Guru

So excited that it looks like KP is fitting in

In a couple of years the NBA is going to be cursing at the Knicks for giving him away and allowing him to team up with Luka
Old 03-02-2020, 09:06 AM   #743
MFFL
Guru

mike fisher ✭🐟
@fishsports
#Mavs Rick on @kporzee

- 'This is a picture of what the future of the 5 is going to look like. A guy with great length, who can shoot long-range, drive, pass, protect the rim, rebound, and know how to play the game. Stack it up, he's a great young player.'
Old 03-02-2020, 10:16 AM   #744
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Im still pissed i missed the hours around the trade because i was working in the backyard and didnt check my phone for hours...
Old 03-02-2020, 10:25 AM   #745
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Hardaway is trash....he is basically the SG version of Barnes, just worse. So he eats 18m in cap this summer and next summer.
mmmmh delicious crow
Old 03-02-2020, 10:53 AM   #746
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
mmmmh delicious crow
To be fair I thought the same. Actually the whole league did. The Hardaway contract was considered an albatross at the time the Mavs took it on.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 12:21 PM   #747
SMC0007
Guru

Nom nom nom. Crow tastes like turkey

Old 03-02-2020, 01:59 PM   #748
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL View Post
mike fisher ✭🐟
@fishsports
#Mavs Rick on @kporzee

- 'This is a picture of what the future of the 5 is going to look like. A guy with great length, who can shoot long-range, drive, pass, protect the rim, rebound, and know how to play the game. Stack it up, he's a great young player.'
This plus Porzingis saying a few days ago, that he prefers to play center, and it has made him more comfortable on offense, means that he will likely be the starting center for the rest of his time as a Maverick. That means it’s going to be hard for WCS and Boban to get many minutes going forward, because they can’t play forward. Especially in the playoffs where the starters play almost all the minutes.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #749
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

KP named Western Conference player of the week.
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 04:19 PM   #750
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
KP named Western Conference player of the week.
26.3 points, 11.8 rebounds and 2.3 blocks per game.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 04:23 PM   #751
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
This plus Porzingis saying a few days ago, that he prefers to play center, and it has made him more comfortable on offense, means that he will likely be the starting center for the rest of his time as a Maverick. That means it’s going to be hard for WCS and Boban to get many minutes going forward, because they can’t play forward. Especially in the playoffs where the starters play almost all the minutes.
Hopefully Carlisle finally gets this now. KP is a stretch 5. It's sad that it took a potentially career ending injury for Powell to force Carlisle's hand, but the turn around for KP these past few weeks has been pretty remarkable. Now all we need is to get him and Luka healthy at the same time.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 05:48 PM   #752
texasbball

texasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to alltexasbball is a name known to all

We also need the league to stop letting players attack Luka. It's ridiculous.
texasbball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 06:20 PM   #753
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
Hopefully Carlisle finally gets this now. KP is a stretch 5. It's sad that it took a potentially career ending injury for Powell to force Carlisle's hand, but the turn around for KP these past few weeks has been pretty remarkable. Now all we need is to get him and Luka healthy at the same time.
Actually I think its backwards. I think KP didn't want to be a 5 because of his experience at New York. So Carlisle placated him

I think during the season KP watched Powell's offense sets and wanted that. Once Powell was injured then KP was willing to switch to the better position for him

Now KP is happy and Carlisle is reinforcing the decision so KP will truly know that he made the right decision

Now we need another active 3&D guy to play the 4 (a more talented Maxi would be great) and the Mavs will be able to take another step forward
Old 03-02-2020, 06:28 PM   #754
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
To be fair I thought the same. Actually the whole league did. The Hardaway contract was considered an albatross at the time the Mavs took it on.
Same here. He was the second coming of Mesley in my mind, but with better handles and better passing. I was looking forward to the day he moved on pretty much from the moment he arrived. However, before I have a second helping of that tasty crow, I do want to see how he performs in the playoffs. If he can continue being an efficient, solid scorer come playoff time when the intensity is turned up, energy-wise, talent-wise, and defense-wise, then I'll consider him a keeper.

IF THJ can continue his efficiency and productivity against the NBA's better teams, then it's exciting to think about adding a 3rd option this coming summer, preferably a legit 3 and D wing with size. THJ would be bumped to 4th and Curry 5th as far as offensive production goes. THAT would be phenomenal offensively. Now, please get a handle on the defense against GOOD teams, please. Blowing out the dregs of the NBA doesn't mean squat come playoff time if you can't get stops against playoff teams in crunch time.

Last edited by turin; 03-02-2020 at 06:31 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 06:39 PM   #755
turin
Diamond Member

turin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant futureturin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Actually I think its backwards. I think KP didn't want to be a 5 because of his experience at New York. So Carlisle placated him

I think during the season KP watched Powell's offense sets and wanted that. Once Powell was injured then KP was willing to switch to the better position for him

Now KP is happy and Carlisle is reinforcing the decision so KP will truly know that he made the right decision

Now we need another active 3&D guy to play the 4 (a more talented Maxi would be great) and the Mavs will be able to take another step forward
I don't think it's a coincidence that KP's game has really taken a leap forward in the absence of DP. There were a couple of us who remarked very early on that DP being the designated roll guy took away some of those options that would normally be called for KP, so his resulting play was less aggressive, and he was relegated to standing around the perimeter waiting for the ball as the world's tallest shooting guard. Without DP, there is more room in the paint, and KP is now driving the hoop at least 2 times a game from the top of the paint because there is more space. It really feeds his aggressiveness and timing. He's been absolutely stellar the last couple of weeks, and the more aggressive play has a lot to do with it.

The Mavs biggest issue is still defense, and since we don't have enough perimeter defenders with length to do the job well, RC needs to be more flexible and combine a little old school play with 2 bigs in the middle with the updated wrinkle being a 1-2-2 zone. This is our best defensive option to stop runs, shut down the lane, and to close games. Let the smalls run around and pester the 3-pt shooters, but make sure KP and Maxi shut down access to the rim; otherwise, the Lakers and Clippers will continue to destroy us in the paint. That embarrassment should not be allowed to continue.

Last edited by turin; 03-02-2020 at 06:44 PM.
turin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:30 PM   #756
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still thought we should have tried to add Marcus Morris at TDL to be that guy.

Last edited by rimrocker; 03-02-2020 at 07:32 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2020, 07:43 PM   #757
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by turin View Post
I don't think it's a coincidence that KP's game has really taken a leap forward in the absence of DP.
But even Knicks fans will say that KP did not want to play center. IDK if it was because of the triangle or what, but KP had an aversion to the position

But once he got here and saw that Carlisle didn't want him to become Ewing part 2, KP was more open to the position. And once DP got injured, KP was moved there and LOVED it
Old 03-02-2020, 07:54 PM   #758
MFFL
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Maybe in the offseason?

I certainly would make an offer
Old 03-02-2020, 09:07 PM   #759
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Quote:
Maybe in the offseason?

I certainly would make an offer

Uhh yea. With Morris, it would Certainly a better 2 way starting lineup.

Old 03-02-2020, 09:13 PM   #760
Underdog

Quote:
But even Knicks fans will say that KP did not want to play center. IDK if it was because of the triangle or what, but KP had an aversion to the position

But once he got here and saw that Carlisle didn't want him to become Ewing part 2, KP was more open to the position. And once DP got injured, KP was moved there and LOVED it
But isn’t Rick Carlisle a bad coach for not playing Boban and WCS at the 5 while KP was playing at the 5? Obviously this team needs to play our other centers at center while KP plays center so all of our centers can centralize the power of centers into a super-center to be our centerpiece and put the centerless NBA at the epicenter of the greatest centralized center takeover of the century... Just my two cents.