Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-06-2009, 12:27 AM   #721
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Lmao at some of you defending RC. Rest Dirk, fine. But you damn well better run out

Kidd
Terry
AW or Singleton
Bass
Hollins or Damp

NOT

JJB
Terry
Singleton
AW
Bass

That gives us NO center and ONE scoring option. Then he subbed Kidd in for Terry giving us NO center and NO scoring options!
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 12:27 AM   #722
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

F**k the Nuggets....I feel bad for Dirk and Terry
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #723
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
No, dude, it's not on Carlisle. When your star player who has been carrying you all game says, "Coach, I need to sit out for about 2 minutes to rest because I've been going strong all game," you do it. There is absolutely no alternative.
yes there is. He could keep Dirk in - he could keep Terry in.

Quote:
And I'm not knocking on Dirk. He had every right to ask for a couple minutes to rest with the way he played tonight.
I am. That's weak. Dirk should also know that he's all the teams got right now. You can't leave it all on the court and leave a little on the bench, too.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #724
tonyriceroni

tonyriceroni will become famous soon enoughtonyriceroni will become famous soon enough

Wow if kidd would make those open 3's we would only be down by 3.

Last edited by mary; 05-06-2009 at 12:29 AM.
tonyriceroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #725
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
The Nuggets fan have no class just like there team...I'll be gald when this series is over the Nugggets get beat down by the Lakers.
What exactly are the Nuggets fans doing to "represent" they have no class?

They are cheering for their team during a blowout win? I am sure the fans in Dallas would act much differant...eh?
GoNugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #726
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Well you guys wanted Dirk to drop 40 right? Well we all see how that works out...
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:28 AM   #727
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Lmao at some of you defending RC. Rest Dirk, fine. But you damn well better run out

Kidd
Terry
AW or Singleton
Bass
Hollins or Damp

NOT

JJB
Terry
Singleton
AW
Bass

That gives us NO center and ONE scoring option. Then he subbed Kidd in for Terry giving us NO center and NO scoring options!
I like RC but agreed 100%... I saw that lineup roll out and my jaw dropped..
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #728
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kidd
Terry
AW or Singleton
Bass
Hollins or Damp

NOT

JJB
Terry
Singleton
AW
Bass

How many scoring options does the first lineup give?

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #729
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

lets try some kobe/lakers tactics and give dirk 30-40 shots a game...

+ give Jkidd his basketball IQ / hands back

lets go 2-0 at home...
Old 05-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #730
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNugs View Post
Well at least you can't blame this one on the officating.

ya, its the players for sure.

you guys only got 40 freethrows so far.

fact is the nugs have been the better team at home.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:29 AM   #731
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Why are Melo and Billups in? I hope they both get injured.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #732
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
yes there is. He could keep Dirk in - he could keep Terry in.
I'm glad you're not the coach, then. I'd say there's no quicker way to alienate your star player than refusing to give him 2 minutes of rest when he's carried the team all game.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #733
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol...Singleton attempted two 3 pointers tonight.

If that's not a harbinger of the off-season I don't know what is.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:30 AM   #734
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

RC needs to keep the straters in until they foul out...just give a few minutes to Hollins and Wright like I said before.

** I also have to agree that Dirk needs to be able to play a full game as well as Terry...that I need rest its the playoffs...PLAY

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by mary; 05-06-2009 at 12:31 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #735
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

It's a miracle we even made the 2nd round of the playoffs - Avery
Old 05-06-2009, 12:31 AM   #736
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm glad you're not the coach, then. I'd say there's no quicker way to alienate your star player than refusing to give him 2 minutes of rest when he's carried the team all game.
How about blowing another chance to steal an away game in the 2nd round of the playoffs by trotting out an idiotic lineup?
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #737
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

Did anyone see our overpaid fatass "trash talking" center...

ah, another no show tonight...thanks for nothing ericka
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #738
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
What exactly are the Nuggets fans doing to "represent" they have no class?

They are cheering for their team during a blowout win? I am sure the fans in Dallas would act much differant...eh?
I never heard a crowd chant "you can't beat us" in my life and I been looking a basketball since 2000.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #739
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
How many scoring options does the first lineup give?
Don't try to be clever, because you're not. Yes, it still only has one, but it also isn't a HUGE liability on D like the lineup sporting JJB and NO center. And it at least gives Kidd a guy to get dunks on (Damp or Hollins).
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #740
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Look up and down the box score...

FG%, FT%, Rebounds, steals, blocks, assists, fouls, turnovers....every single category they beat our asses in. Every single damned one.

You know what this really tells us, don't you?

San Antonio sucks so freaking bad. Good Lord they suck.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:32 AM   #741
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

You can't defend Carlisle in this game. The game was lost from the start of the 4th to the 9 minute mark of the 4th.

If there is no Josh Howard you cannot site Dirk and Terry at the same time in the 4th quarter of a playoff game.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #742
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

There has been some good home cooking for Nuggs here. They got the bounces, got the FTs, made open looks and had the crowd. Dallas did not take care of the ball again, no Howard, missed open shots and looked tired in the 4th of both.

That said, Dallas is pretty good at home also.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:33 AM   #743
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Remember that quarter when we held them to only 28 points?

Man, that was awesome.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #744
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
How about blowing another chance to steal an away game in the 2nd round of the playoffs by trotting out an idiotic lineup?
It would have happened either way, it just would have happened a few minutes later if he had left Dirk in there, because Dirk would have been completely gassed a few minutes later (his words, not mine).

Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #745
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

This will be over in 5. This is New Orleans part 2 down to the last drop.

We will win game 3, lose 4 and get closed out in 5.

I had faith and still have a tiny bit but you have to come to grips that Denver is just too good.

Oh, what's that?. I'm getting something in my headphones. Nene matched his career playoff high in game 1 only to break that 1 game later! Great!!
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #746
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
San Antonio sucks so freaking bad. Good Lord they suck.
remember how we were all crowing about how well Dallas closed out quarters?
Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #747
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that was pretty horrible. Good night guys. Can't wait for our poor Mavs to come back home...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #748
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Barea hurt the Mavs more than he actually helped them.

I hate that midget lineup!
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35 AM   #749
tremaine

tremaine has a spectacular aura abouttremaine has a spectacular aura about

I'll be dangerously honest and admit my primary objective in this game besides rooting for the Mavs was to decide once and for all whether the Nuggets pose any serious threat to the Lakers.

Note: I am NOT a fan of the Lakers, I'm not really a fan of any one team anymore. I'm just a fan of basketball, and of basketball being different from football, that is it.

The Nuggets are winning on the cheap and they are winning without any offensive scheme other than easy, cheap points off fast breaks. This is exactly like a football team relying on it's defense to get some stops (yielding better field position) and a turover or two or three. Then the offense of that football team has very little to do to win the game. Many, many games in football are won this way, maybe as many as 1/3 of them.

Although everyone knows defending is more intense and more important in the playoffs than it is in the regular season, it is not true that Championships or Conference finals have been won to any extent at all by teams doing what the Nuggets are doing. Were the Nuggets to beat both the Mavs and the Lakers, it would truly be a science fiction type of event.

So all the Lakers (or the Mavs, still) have to do is to man up and take care of the ball. This is not as difficult for a team to do as it may seem from watching the Nuggets games lately. The Nuggets have temporarily created an alternate universe here, where basketball is different than in our universe.

So I am confident that even if the Mavs keep turning it over, even if the Mavs keep being heavily victimized by the free points of the fast break, and even if the Mavs keep being hammered by the referees, so they lose this series 4-1 or whatever, that the Lakers will defeat the Nuggets and restore my faith in basketball.

Go Mavs, you have a good, quality team regardless of what happens in this series. Your team looked great for three quarters (again) and then the 4th turned goofy and didn't seem like basketball anymore.
tremaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:35 AM   #750
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas86 View Post
I never heard a crowd chant "you can't beat us" in my life and I been looking a basketball since 2000.
And that's classless?

Look....Denver has had awful....AWFUL basketball teams for the better part of 30 years...they have had a very little success in that period...with a playoff run here or there...but it's been pretty scarce. Even with Carmello here....the Nuggets have had NO post season success. The Nuggets fans are excited.

Over the last 2 years...the nuggets are 10-1 against the Mavs....I'd say the chant rings a little true...and if the Mavs want to shut them up...they need to win their games at home. I suspect they win game 3. Game 4 will be the series decider...in my opinion.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #751
mav4ever

mav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to allmav4ever is a name known to all

they did exactly what the 2 seed is supposed to do.

they took care of home court.

this is a series till somebody loses at home.

if it goes 7 games, which it easily could, dont think the thuggets lack of playoff experience as a team might not be exposed.
mav4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #752
tonyriceroni

tonyriceroni will become famous soon enoughtonyriceroni will become famous soon enough

Dallas can't hang with the Nuggets, they get owned in the 4th where it matters the most. Nuggets 4-0.
tonyriceroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #753
LonghornDub

Quote:
Don't try to be clever, because you're not. Yes, it still only has one, but it also isn't a HUGE liability on D like the lineup sporting JJB and NO center. And it at least gives Kidd a guy to get dunks on (Damp or Hollins).
I'm not "trying" to be anything, except capable of counting, which apparently gives me a leg up over you.

But seriously--it was really intelligent of you to note how the second lineup had only one scoring option, despite the fact that the first one had exactly the same number. Great stuff. That's stuff only Sagan can teach.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #754
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
It would have happened either way, it just would have happened a few minutes later if he had left Dirk in there, because Dirk would have been completely gassed a few minutes later (his words, not mine).
1st, you gotta push him. 2nd, if Denver doesn't get all full of themselves right away in the 4th, who knows what would have happened. 3rd, as has been mentioned, Damp and Hollins could have done something. Neither was perfect, but at least they were challenging folks. Bass has been as useless as Kidd.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:36 AM   #755
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

What a horrible ending. I turned it off when they went up 15. F that.

JET has become such a bad passer. He panics and god knows what is going to happen.

Damp has to finish once in a while he hasn't played near the Spurs series.

Kidd too, that horrific turnover after he had an open layup ended up being an assist... to Denver.

Josh was out, again. That sucks I guess.

The officiating once again was lopsided. A lot of hand checking and fouls off the ball especially. We just don't have that respected slasher to get to the calls they do. I don't get it.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:37 AM   #756
CadBane
Banned

The Nuggets had four players with at least 18 points. We had three with at least 10...
Old 05-06-2009, 12:37 AM   #757
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care what the disciplinary actions are.

the Denver Nuggets.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84

Last edited by mary; 05-06-2009 at 12:38 AM.
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:39 AM   #758
GoNugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
I don't care what the disciplinary actions are.

the Denver Nuggets.
Is this classy?
Old 05-06-2009, 12:39 AM   #759
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And that's classless?

Look....Denver has had awful....AWFUL basketball teams for the better part of 30 years...they have had a very little success in that period...with a playoff run here or there...but it's been pretty scarce. Even with Carmello here....the Nuggets have had NO post season success. The Nuggets fans are excited.

Over the last 2 years...the nuggets are 10-1 against the Mavs....I'd say the chant rings a little true...and if the Mavs want to shut them up...they need to win their games at home. I suspect they win game 3. Game 4 will be the series decider...in my opinion.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 05-06-2009 at 12:39 AM.
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:39 AM   #760
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how Kidd was going to last if you kept him out there.
Dirk obviously needed the rest.

Damp was at 5 fouls, Hollins would be better if Kidd is out there.
So you're just running Jet out there with a bunch of support players. If you're already screwed either way, I'll go for broke and take my chances and hope the bench can hold up. It might've been a fluke, but they chipped in with scoring in the first half.

Tags
gdt 08/09, i got that syphillis, jjb lost this game, jjb's fault - cadbane, oops - got herpes!, swine flu is needed, syphilis needed, whats syphillis?