Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #721
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Mavs win! THANK YOU DIRK. YOU ARE AMAZING.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #722
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
See alby, and Cowboys GDT for details.
I stand corrected.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:56 PM   #723
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

Great game by our warrior DIRK! finally i can get started on studying for my final. GOOD Night everyone!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #724
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I stand corrected.
A feeling you are quite accustomed to I'm sure.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #725
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, as someone who is a season ticket holder (of the Dallas Stars) I can tell you that for the fans to be able to make that long walk out to the car for the last time this year after a win is huge. So I'm happy for that.

Other than that... meh.
This is basically what you said when the Stars won Game 4 against the Red Wings.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #726
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
A feeling you are quite accustomed to I'm sure.
Sure, all the time. But not even once in regard to you.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:59 PM   #727
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That was a heavyweight fight, my friends. Damn, I'm spent just watching it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #728
LonghornDub

Quote:
Sure, all the time. But not even once in regard to you.
You know, this was an unnecessary remark. You were just joking around. I apologize.

Old 05-12-2009, 12:00 AM   #729
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by CadBane; 05-12-2009 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:01 AM   #730
CadBane
Banned

No worries, we won, that's all that matters.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #731
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
That was a heavyweight fight, my friends. Damn, I'm spent just watching it.
That last 5-8 minutes was classic playoff basketball. Every single movement counted and the game was up for grabs. It was a fun one.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:02 AM   #732
tonyriceroni

tonyriceroni will become famous soon enoughtonyriceroni will become famous soon enough

Wow, imma sleep great tonight.
tonyriceroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:03 AM   #733
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
This is basically what you said when the Stars won Game 4 against the Red Wings.
I was uber proud of them at that point (it being the conference finals and all, having been a 5 seed that knocked off the 4 and 2 seeds) and I'm pretty proud of the Mavericks as well.

Think about it. 6 weeks ago we didn't know if the Mavs would make the playoffs. They made it to round two, and...well Dirk is awesome. I would say they have definitely exceeded expectations.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:05 AM   #734
LonghornDub

Quote:
I was uber proud of them at that point (it being the conference finals and all, having been a 5 seed that knocked off the 4 and 2 seeds) and I'm pretty proud of the Mavericks as well.

Think about it. 6 weeks ago we didn't know if the Mavs would make the playoffs. They made it to round two, and...well Dirk is awesome. I would say they have definitely exceeded expectations.
Maybe you could supplement your pride with a small sliver of hope?

Old 05-12-2009, 12:09 AM   #735
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know. My schedule is REALLY full
Old 05-12-2009, 12:10 AM   #736
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm on the hope train.

They just needed to survive and nothing is in my way to miss the rest of the games.
gameS....PLURAL

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 05-12-2009 at 12:11 AM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:13 AM   #737
xraided199

xraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud ofxraided199 has much to be proud of

ok,after last game i said somethin bout George K and how he used to ALWAYS cry after series losses (when he coached sonics, bucks) and the post game interview jus came on with him

maybe its jus cuz of his eyes, or i dont kno what, but i could really see some tears in those eyes. now i can't make too much fun of him, cuz it WILL bite me in the a$$, and he is commending dallas (altho who knows how serious it is), but PLEASE dont tell me he is that upset at not sweepin.

WELL ANYTHIN TO GIVE OUR BOYS SOME HOPE!!! amazin game, dirk is insane, we live another day.

goodnight everyone, SLEEP WELL!!!

GO MAVS!!!

M/F/F/L

xraided199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:16 AM   #738
stoble

stoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nice

I guess we were out of options, that was a steady diet of "give the ball to Dirk and move your ass out the way"
stoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #739
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
How many times do you see someone try to intentionally miss and wind up shooting an airball or something? That was a great miss by Terry. Caught a little iron and left the nuggs with a heave.
Or Stackhouse throwing it off the backboard and almost costing us game 3 of the Spurs series in 06?
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:17 AM   #740
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

I'm just happy Mavs did get a win at home. For Wednesday's game, that would be a new mission, if we are to lose, let's give them hell first.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:18 AM   #741
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoble View Post
I guess we were out of options, that was a steady diet of "give the ball to Dirk and move your ass out the way"
That really should've been the option more often than not this year.

I'm sure Bayliss is silent from sheer excitement b/c of tonight.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:32 AM   #742
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so which guys among you were throwing things at K-Mart's mother tonight?

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 05-12-2009 at 12:32 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 12:34 AM   #743
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually, we're running a train on her...

EDIT: thanks Cubes!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-12-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:37 AM   #744
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Seriously not classy.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #745
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I would throw beer at her.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 12:38 AM   #746
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
F'em...I missed her...I think the wind was blowing a little bit.

Wow...what a lot o' fun out there. High, high, high Drama baby...

What was the foul call when antoine wright fouled someone with his neck? Weird...

Very proud of my mavs tonight....I was so happy to see them keep punching.

F'em again.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:08 AM   #747
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Are you crazy? Nene knocked Dirk to the floor with his body on that one.
Dirk acted the foul. I watched it several times in slow-mo, no foul.
ray_sir_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:09 AM   #748
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Just ran through this GDT....a whole lotta give up in here.... Glad the crowd and the team didn't.

I also did not like jet missing that free throw. I would much rather have seen him make it imo. It would have put us up 3 which would mean the worst that could happen would be a tie. Denver didn't have a time out left so they couldn't advance the ball.

Just didn't want to risk a loss from a lucky shot. Rather risk a tie from a lucky shot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 05-12-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:13 AM   #749
ray_sir_6

ray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the roughray_sir_6 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNugs View Post
Can you explain to me why Stern would want a Nuggets sweep?
So the Mavs are out. It's not that they favor the Nuggets, they just hate the Mavs. Something about Cuban pissing in their coffee or something.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:33 AM   #750
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNugs
Can you explain to me why Stern would want a Nuggets sweep?
Can someone explain why Stern would want the Miami Heat to beat the Dallas Mavericks in the 2006 NBA Finals??

Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:34 AM   #751
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Just ran through this GDT....a whole lotta give up in here.... Glad the crowd and the team didn't.

I also did not like jet missing that free throw. I would much rather have seen him make it imo. It would have put us up 3 which would mean the worst that could happen would be a tie. Denver didn't have a time out left so they couldn't advance the ball.

Just didn't want to risk a loss from a lucky shot. Rather risk a tie from a lucky shot.
That's just nonsense. You'd rather have them get a good look at sending it to OT than risk losing on a 3/4ths of the court prayer (and in many cases you can't even get a prayer off on that situation)? Nonsense.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:38 AM   #752
ray_sir_6

Default 2d Half Foul Report

3d Quarter:
11:45 - Damp Foul; barely made contact wityh Melo as he was cutting the baseline
11:24 - Non-call; Dirk - Fouled on shot
9:45 - Out of bounds; clearly off Dahnte Jones (sp?), called out on Mavs
9:15 - Terry Foul; no foul, zero body contact, all ball
8:34 - Non-call on Melo; pulling Dirks jersey/waist on "up and under" shot after Melo got in the air by Dirk fake
8:05 - Non-call; Nene does moving pick, same as Damp did in beginning of half, with no foul called
7:16 - Non-call; Damp holds Nene on offensive rebound
6:09 - Foul, on Denver; Howard rebounds own missed FT, not a shooting foul, given 2 FTs
4:02 - Non-call; Fast break foul by Kidd on Melo
3:40 - Non-call; moving pick by Kleisa (sp?) on Kidd
1:16 - Non-call; Nene grabs/pushs Barea on base line
1:09 - Non-call: Smith hits Kidd's arm on 3, shot hits side of backboard

4th Quarter:
10:57 - Melo foul; BAD CALL, clean strip of Dirk.
10:09 - Foul, Denverl; Wright fouled on 3, only given 2 FTs
8:44 - Non-call; Dirk fouled on fast break
7:02 - Non-call; Dirk trips Billups (steps on foot)
6:07 - Wright foul; BAD call, was elbowed by Melo, got T for complaining
2:19 - Out of bounds; out on Billups, Denver ball (Kidd wasn't even high enough to reach the ball to hit it out, white guy syndrome)
1:50 - Non-call; Dirk travels, picks up pivot foot
1:31 - Out of bounds; Melo stepped on baseline, not called
1:25 - Out of bounds; out on Bass, Mavs ball
0:01.1 - What foul? The non-call from last game was more obvious. They barely touched Terry's back before he passed to Dirk.

There it is. A fair critique of the refs.

Calls went both ways, but mostly in Denver's favor. I think the only thing that was a major issue was all the techs. Other than that, I think they did an average job by NBA standards.

Last edited by ray_sir_6; 05-12-2009 at 01:39 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:46 AM   #753
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
That's just nonsense. You'd rather have them get a good look at sending it to OT than risk losing on a 3/4ths of the court prayer (and in many cases you can't even get a prayer off on that situation)? Nonsense.
How would they "get a good look" taking it out of the basket? Or are you thinking a half-court heave would be a good look? I don't recall exactly how many seconds were left. I thought less than 2 for sure.

0:03Dallas 20 Sec. timeout
0:03 117-118Jason Terry enters the game for Antoine Wright
0:03 117-118Dirk Nowitzki enters the game for James Singleton
0:03Anthony Carter enters the game for Nene Hilario117-118
0:03Dahntay Jones enters the game for Linas Kleiza117-118
0:01Dahntay Jones personal foul (Jason Terry draws the foul)117-118
0:01 117-118James Singleton enters the game for Dirk Nowitzki
0:01Linas Kleiza enters the game for Dahntay Jones117-118
0:01 117-119Jason Terry makes free throw 1 of 2
0:01 117-119Antoine Wright enters the game for Brandon Bass
0:01 117-119Jason Terry misses free throw 2 of 2
0:00Carmelo Anthony defensive rebound117-119
0:00End Game 0:00End of the 4th Quarter

Last edited by dude1394; 05-12-2009 at 01:48 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:53 AM   #754
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
mytagdeletedwhy?
"mod nazis" is a good tag.
Old 05-12-2009, 01:56 AM   #755
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
Can someone explain why Stern would want the Miami Heat to beat the Dallas Mavericks in the 2006 NBA Finals??

Because it looks so sexy.
Old 05-12-2009, 03:08 AM   #756
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
How would they "get a good look" taking it out of the basket? Or are you thinking a half-court heave would be a good look? I don't recall exactly how many seconds were left. I thought less than 2 for sure.

0:03Dallas 20 Sec. timeout
0:03 117-118Jason Terry enters the game for Antoine Wright
0:03 117-118Dirk Nowitzki enters the game for James Singleton
0:03Anthony Carter enters the game for Nene Hilario117-118
0:03Dahntay Jones enters the game for Linas Kleiza117-118
0:01Dahntay Jones personal foul (Jason Terry draws the foul)117-118
0:01 117-118James Singleton enters the game for Dirk Nowitzki
0:01Linas Kleiza enters the game for Dahntay Jones117-118
0:01 117-119Jason Terry makes free throw 1 of 2
0:01 117-119Antoine Wright enters the game for Brandon Bass
0:01 117-119Jason Terry misses free throw 2 of 2
0:00Carmelo Anthony defensive rebound117-119
0:00End Game 0:00End of the 4th Quarter
The fact there was only one second, it makes even more sense to miss as it's impossible to get a rebound AND shoot a full court shot.

Last edited by CadBane; 05-12-2009 at 03:17 AM.
Old 05-12-2009, 05:35 AM   #757
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

All I'm gonna say is that this series should be 2-2 right now, if CERTAIN call was correctly called. Only in a perfect world I guess...

Go Mavs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 08:59 AM   #758
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
The fact there was only one second, it makes even more sense to miss as it's impossible to get a rebound AND shoot a full court shot.
I guess...but I have seen miracles...why not make sure you cannot lose at all. Just my preference I guess. I always have a stop position before going into a trade.
Old 05-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #759
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Great win by our guys. That was a hell of a fight and Howard showed some true guts and character.

Dirk was awesome as always. I just can't get over how good he is.

2-2 would be nice right now, but hey I just wanted us to at least get one win out of this. Hopefully we can shock the world and do the impossible coming back from an 0-3 situation.

Go Mavs.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 11:11 AM   #760
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
I would throw beer at her.
Dude, c'mon man........ beer is MAD expensive at these games.

Tags
consistency there is none, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, false hope, gdt 08/09, mytagdeletedwhy?