Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-14-2007, 03:56 PM   #41
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Mike Dan Tony hates Jesus and puppies.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:58 PM   #42
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I just noticed that Julius has gone balls out on the vbet. There's no way that we lose this game now.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 04:26 PM   #43
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalcity
Mike Dan Tony hates Jesus and puppies.
man, that reminds me....

did anyone catch the Phil Jackson quote on how the lakers are so injury addled that Jesus Christ Himself couldn't fix their offensive woes?.........yeah, Phil Jackson thinks Jesus can't run the triangle.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:36 PM   #44
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

No George Tonight

Quote:
The Mavericks will be without Devean George tonight against Phoenix. He's been ruled out because of lingering soreness in his right knee.

This injury is beginning to concern the Mavericks. Avery Johnson said earlier this week that he will do whatever is necessary to ensure George's health for the playoffs because he believes the 6-8 guard's presence is crucial to the Mavs' success.

Obviously, sitting George now to allow as much time as needed for the knee to heal is better than losing him in the playoffs. The injury happened a month ago and George has said he's not comfortable wearing the bulky brace that he's played with since returning a few games ago. He played just two minutes Monday before taking a seat.
http://mavs.beloblog.com

Last edited by Flacolaco; 03-14-2007 at 04:36 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:03 PM   #45
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
No George Tonight

http://mavs.beloblog.com
shaft
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:16 PM   #46
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Im still praying for a mac compatible stream. That stream of the GSW game was beautiful, and had very little delay, AND worked on my mac without any extra software? Who found that? Any clue if there will be one for tonights game??
DavidDaMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:45 PM   #47
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

We need a big game for Josh Howard tonight. He needs to play smart and not get into it with Raja Bell, who I think will be guarding him the majority of the time tonight. Also we need to control Barbosa; he is playing really well (if anyone watched the last game they played against the Rockets, he ate them up). I think that Dirk will play well and JET seems to plays well against Steve Nash, I guess cause Nash doesn't really guard him too much. If we can control the boards and not let the Suns run, get some easy baskets ourselves, we should win this game. I know the AAC will be rocking so that will help the guys. Not to mention the loss Monday will help give the guys a little edge. I think the game will be close and hopefully the Mavs will pull it out late with a mini-run, say 5-0 or 7-0 run in the 4th.

Dirk has 32, 12, and 6
Terry has 19, 3, and 9
Josh has 24, 8, and 2

Mavs win 105 to 99

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:45 PM   #48
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

I found that, I found it a clutchcity.net a rockets forum. I tried to trace it back to a home website or anything like that but I couldn't. So I have no idea if I can find that again. However today's game is on national TV in the US so that is why few people are worried about finding a stream. You can try p2p. TVU I think is showing it.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 06:47 PM   #49
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
I found that, I found it a clutchcity.net a rockets forum. I tried to trace it back to a home website or anything like that but I couldn't. So I have no idea if I can find that again. However today's game is on national TV in the US so that is why few people are worried about finding a stream. You can try p2p. TVU I think is showing it.
Gotta have a PC for those though, blast! (Oh, and being a cheapwad student with basic cable ruins the rest of it)
Old 03-14-2007, 07:17 PM   #50
DarenG

DarenG will become famous soon enough

Almost game time. Can't wait.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:47 PM   #51
RizAmlani

RizAmlani is on a distinguished road

JET is averaging 32.5 versus the Suns in the two previous games this season. It'll be nice if he can keep it up.

Interviewer: Was it a little ridiculous how Dwyane Wade got all the calls?

TMac: Yeah, yeah it really was. I'll tell you man, it seems if you were watching that game, seemed like it was rigged. Seriously. I know the NBA.... (cut off by interviewer)
RizAmlani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:49 PM   #52
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
Gotta have a PC for those though, blast! (Oh, and being a cheapwad student with basic cable ruins the rest of it)
Haha... I laugh out of empathy. I am in the exact same situation - a cheap student with basic cable who owns a Mac. Sigh.

We're going to upgrade our cable next month, though.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:49 PM   #53
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
try the local pub!
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 07:58 PM   #54
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella
Haha... I laugh out of empathy. I am in the exact same situation - a cheap student with basic cable who owns a Mac. Sigh.

We're going to upgrade our cable next month, though.
dump the macs people....
Old 03-14-2007, 07:59 PM   #55
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

time for NIT to go bye bye
Old 03-14-2007, 08:02 PM   #56
Nemesis
Diamond Member

lets get this thing going folks... it is time for a mid-west beat down!!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM   #57
Nemesis
Diamond Member

WRAITH, I want lot's of obscene pictures tonight of various Suns getting spanked and hovering over pancakes!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM   #58
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

THIS BITCH IS ON!!!!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 PM   #59
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
try the local pub!
In a city (Nashville) where the closest NBA team is the Grizzlies, no one much cares about NBA, and I doubt I'd find the game on any TVs.

However, enough on this very unfortunate matter, on to the game and audio league pass!

DO IT, MAVS!
Old 03-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #60
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
In a city (Nashville) where the closest NBA team is the Grizzlies, no one much cares about NBA, and I doubt I'd find the game on any TVs.

However, enough on this very unfortunate matter, on to the game and audio league pass!

DO IT, MAVS!
I lived with audio league pass for several years until I could afford the League Pass...
Old 03-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #61
Nemesis
Diamond Member

if you ain't pumped, check your pulse.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:11 PM   #62
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
if you ain't pumped, check your pulse.
Usually, my DrBio does that...but he is MIA as of late...
Old 03-14-2007, 08:12 PM   #63
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
Usually, my DrBio does that...but he is MIA as of late...
you will survive...the sun will set tonight.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #64
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

i just want a well-called game by the officials. I like the crew, which is nice.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #65
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Nash's hairdo = emo.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #66
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

dirk's got to get tougher there. Had the board.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #67
Nemesis
Diamond Member

great job Devin...is this high school?
Old 03-14-2007, 08:14 PM   #68
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

and just like that its monday night again
Old 03-14-2007, 08:15 PM   #69
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

no creativity on offense
Old 03-14-2007, 08:15 PM   #70
big_pth
Diamond Member

two fouls on the robotic knee
Old 03-14-2007, 08:16 PM   #71
big_pth
Diamond Member

I hate Bill Walton
Old 03-14-2007, 08:16 PM   #72
Nemesis
Diamond Member

devin is playing like an idiot.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #73
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

fuggin take it easy and fuggin concentrate mo fos
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #74
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Devin needs to chill the fuck out.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #75
big_pth
Diamond Member

sloppy sloppy sloppy
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #76
Nemesis
Diamond Member

why are the mavs playing nervous??? this is pissing me off
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #77
Windmill360
Diamond Member

MAJOR lack of concentration. They are looking at the next play before it friggin happens.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #78
The Crippler
Diamond Member

good lord. why the rash of turnovers recently?
Old 03-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #79
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

javie hates devin harris
Old 03-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #80
The Crippler
Diamond Member

didn't even touch him...