Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 01-14-2007, 11:47 PM   #41
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-ofan
or hatcher whom they used a 3rd round pick on or.... the cowboys have invested way to much in this defense for it not to be any better than it is.
and from what John Kitna said...neither ayodele or james know what they're supposed to be doing...
mkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2007, 09:53 AM   #42
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

btw on hatcher, i was against the pick at the time because i had no clue who he was, but that guy has talent. I do think he was a solid pick but like i said, if we continue at this pace, in about 3 years were gonna have 11 first round picks on defense and theyre still going to be average. that wont get it done.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:58 AM   #43
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a FYI, if Dallas doesn't "sure up" both the lines, it doesn't matter how much "talent" they have -- they will never win the Big one.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 01:23 AM   #44
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
btw on hatcher, i was against the pick at the time because i had no clue who he was, but that guy has talent. I do think he was a solid pick but like i said, if we continue at this pace, in about 3 years were gonna have 11 first round picks on defense and theyre still going to be average. that wont get it done.
possibly, but damn they have to try at least. leaving the current guys in there wont get it done. maybe we'll get lucky on the next one, who knows.
Old 01-16-2007, 01:32 AM   #45
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

the question i have is when is it enough? the dline has Ferguson who was a major investment, spears who was a first round pick, ware (sometimes) who was a first round pick, Hatcher who was a third round pick when their was a very very good olineman on the board, sometimes carpenter, so on and so fourth. they just cant keep dumping every first round pick on the dline. At some point they have to produce. Or the person making the picks needs to be fired. This means you bill parcells.
Old 01-16-2007, 02:03 PM   #46
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the question i have is when is it enough? the dline has Ferguson who was a major investment, spears who was a first round pick, ware (sometimes) who was a first round pick, Hatcher who was a third round pick when their was a very very good olineman on the board, sometimes carpenter, so on and so fourth. they just cant keep dumping every first round pick on the dline. At some point they have to produce. Or the person making the picks needs to be fired. This means you bill parcells.
I have no argument here.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:27 PM   #47
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

Draft Jarvis Moss and put him on the D-Line!

Haha... I wish.
Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 10:57 PM   #48
Five-ofan
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Diavlo
Draft Jarvis Moss and put him on the D-Line!

Haha... I wish.
jarvis would cry if he came here. this is a terrible fit for him. plus i dont think hell be on the board when the boys draft.
Old 01-19-2007, 09:53 PM   #49
Chicken Diavlo

Chicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really niceChicken Diavlo is just really nice

Yeah, I know you're right. It would still be cool tho.
Chicken Diavlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:16 AM   #50
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

So is the consensus that either Parcells or TO will go? (I didn't read the entire thread, nor am I a Cowboys fan).

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:57 PM   #51
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I think both Parcells and TO will stay. all this crap about one of them leaving is just media bullhonkery.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:45 AM   #52
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
if aaron glenn goes into next year as a starting corner, we can go ahead and plan on a top 12 pick.
Whoa. Aaron Glenn is not a bad corner. Don't let the couple of mistake she made as a nickel corner fool you. Cowboys should be fine with Glenn and another solid veteran and/or draft pick as corner.

And yea I expect both TO and Parcells to be back. Everyone wants to get rid of TO as if he's the solution. This teams offense was great last season. The only additions to the offense should be draft picks to get younger. Give this offense another year playing together.

The defense however could use some upgrading. Not much IMO. I'd like to get a solid veteran or rookie who's a fast linebacker. Outside of Ware our linebackers are big and slow. We also need to upgrade at the defensive end spot. Another year under Canty and Spears belt could do them some good as well as the linebackers. But those positions definately should be considered. I like the idea of Anthony Henry at Free Safety. I feel he's a solid corner and was just exposed due to qb's not throwing T-New's way. But with Roy back there we need a guy who can make plays in coverage.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 12:51 PM   #53
Five-ofan
Guru

aaron glenns problem is that hes 5-7. The other problem is that if he is starting then we need yet another corner for the nickel corner spot. Aaron glenn is not good enough to be a starting corner in the nfl right now.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #54
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Ahhh I don't know. I agree that yea his height can be a concern but usually T-New is the guy lined up against the bigger recievers except for the Jag's who have about 3 or 4 tall receivers they can throw out there. As of right now I just don't have a problem with Glenn starting until he can prove he can't. I'd like a 6'1 corner out there to start but i'm not sure if there will be a better option out there in free agency who's worth the money since the going rate for corners are always overpaid.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:11 PM   #55
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202
Just a FYI, if Dallas doesn't "sure up" both the lines, it doesn't matter how much "talent" they have -- they will never win the Big one.
truth.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:41 AM   #56
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Gurode signed for 6 years. Contract specifics not yet known.

Man! 6 years is a long time for a guy with one good year and 28 years old. I hope this guy keeps playing like his pro bowl season last year!
Old 02-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #57
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the link!

Cowboys center Gurode agrees to six-year contract
By John Clayton
ESPN.com

The Dallas Cowboys, fresh off their hiring of head coach Wade Phillips as Bill Parcells' replacement, resolved their top free agent priority by reaching agreement on a six-year deal with center Andre Gurode.

Terms on the contract were not immediately available, but it is safe to assume Gurode has become one of the highest-paid centers in the league. The start of free agency is only two weeks away and Gurode and New York Giants center Shaun O'Hara were going to be a hottest free agents at their position. To get Gurode off the market, the Cowboys had to strike the right kind of deal and did just that.

Gurode's agent, Kennard McGuire, was unavailable for comment Tuesday.

Negotiations with the 6-foot-4, 314-pound Gurode began last week and turned hot and heavy during the weekend. The Cowboys wanted to maintain continuity along their offensive line but faced the possibility of losing Gurode at center and Marc Colombo at right tackle. Gurode's backup, Al Johnson, is also a free agent.

The Cowboys drafted Gurode in the second round in 2002 and he's been starting since his rookie season.

Matt Birk of the Vikings is the currently the league's highest-paid center at $4.3 million per year, but the 2007 market should take the price of top centers above $4.5 million and possibly to $5 million annually.
Old 02-20-2007, 11:00 AM   #58
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
Gurode signed for 6 years. Contract specifics not yet known.

Man! 6 years is a long time for a guy with one good year and 28 years old. I hope this guy keeps playing like his pro bowl season last year!
I'm not worried about the years. The thing that really matters is the signing bouns. Odds are he'll never see the end of that contract.

I'm glad that we're being proactive with this. There's too much money out there to let him hit the open market.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 05:17 PM   #59
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Actually the length does matter. If he gets cut with 3 years left on his contract, his remaining signing bonus gets subtracted from that cut year's cap. Maybe that is why you said all that matters is the signing bonus, but I am just saying that the more years remaining on the contract when cut, the more the team's cap gets hit.

That is the way I understand it anyway - I could be wrong.
Old 02-20-2007, 09:27 PM   #60
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually the length does matter. If he gets cut with 3 years left on his contract, his remaining signing bonus gets subtracted from that cut year's cap. Maybe that is why you said all that matters is the signing bonus, but I am just saying that the more years remaining on the contract when cut, the more the team's cap gets hit.

That is the way I understand it anyway - I could be wrong.
No, you're right about that. The signing bonus is prorated evenly over the length of the contract.

The reason i'm not really worried it the way most contracts are structured, the salary in the last couple of years is more than the prorated bonus so it'll probably still be cheaper to cut him than to keep him if that's what we want to do.

So we don't need him to be good for the full 6 years but we need at least 4.

Last edited by dirno2000; 02-20-2007 at 09:30 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 10:26 PM   #61
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Well, I hope 4 very good years from a guy with only 1 so far out of 5 is possible! We DEFINITELY had to sign him back though, so good job Jerry. Damn I hope he keeps it up though!
Old 02-26-2007, 09:46 PM   #62
dirno2000
Diamond Member

From John Clayton:

• The Cowboys could emerge as the lead team for Cardinals left tackle Leonard Davis. The Cardinals decided not to franchise Davis and will let him hit the market. The 49ers and Cowboys are expected to be the teams that are the most interested and many feel the Cowboys will be the winner.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:55 PM   #63
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

if I know my madden players, Davis is a beast. not sure how old he is though... could be a nice pickup if it doesnt cost the cowboys too much
Old 02-27-2007, 07:48 PM   #64
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

This will be the first time Davis hits the open market...He'll be 29 in September.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 11:28 PM   #65
mkat
Platinum Member

anyone else interested in ogunleye? the bears are shopping him.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:57 PM   #66
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkat
anyone else interested in ogunleye? the bears are shopping him.
He's a 4-3 end. We don't need him.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:13 AM   #67
mkat
Platinum Member

yeah, i think he's too small, but i like him.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:27 PM   #68
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

If you didn't see it, Mat McBriar is done for 5yrs/$8.5mil w/a $2.5mil signing bonus, making him the highest paid punter in the league.
http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstory/...r.6c40d18.html

No problem with this at all. He is greatness. And considering this team's problems at punter before he came along, we're lucky. Hopefully he'll work on learning to kick off like he promised.
Old 03-01-2007, 01:18 AM   #69
mkat
Platinum Member

good idea there with mcbriar. i like the guy a lot.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:41 PM   #70
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Drew Bledsuck was released today.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:42 PM   #71
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonestarROB
Drew Bledsuck was released today.
thank god for that. now maybe we can pay a guy to actually do his job instead of just moping on the bench. not to blame bledsoe for Romo's fg fumble, but the guy had just finished a long drive and Im sure his fatigue didnt help. shoulda signed a placekick holder as soon as bledsoe said he wouldnt do the job.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #72
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei
thank god for that. now maybe we can pay a guy to actually do his job instead of just moping on the bench. not to blame bledsoe for Romo's fg fumble, but the guy had just finished a long drive and Im sure his fatigue didnt help. shoulda signed a placekick holder as soon as bledsoe said he wouldnt do the job.
Riiiight. Romo dropping the ball was somehow Bledsoe's fault.

Bledsoe was the ultimate pro while he was here, just like he was in New England. He's not a fit here anymore, but he's a great guy, and I wish him well.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 11:25 PM   #73
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Riiiight. Romo dropping the ball was somehow Bledsoe's fault.

Bledsoe was the ultimate pro while he was here, just like he was in New England. He's not a fit here anymore, but he's a great guy, and I wish him well.
not saying it was Bledsoe's fault. not meaning to say that anyway. but being "too proud" to perform the backup qbs duties certainly deserves some criticism.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:06 AM   #74
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Anybody else think we'll bring in Brad Johnson to back up Romo?

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:46 AM   #75
mkat
Platinum Member

yes. why not?
Old 03-02-2007, 09:17 AM   #76
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei
not saying it was Bledsoe's fault. not meaning to say that anyway. but being "too proud" to perform the backup qbs duties certainly deserves some criticism.
Show me something that states that Parcells ever asked him to, and I'll accept your point.

I seriously doubt he was even asked. He's probably never, ever held for a FG.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 11:37 AM   #77
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

L. Davis coming in to Valley Ranch today. His signing would likely mark the end of Rivera in Dallas, unless they are foolish enough to let Columbo go after finally having quality play from our RT position.

Davis as a L/RT = BAD
Davis as a L/RG = GOOD

Last edited by Male30Dan; 03-02-2007 at 11:39 AM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 12:18 PM   #78
Flip41

Flip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the roughFlip41 is a jewel in the rough

Cowboys need to be looking at Porter immediatly.
Flip41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:12 PM   #79
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Quote:
L. Davis coming in to Valley Ranch today. His signing would likely mark the end of Rivera in Dallas, unless they are foolish enough to let Columbo go after finally having quality play from our RT position.

Davis as a L/RT = BAD
Davis as a L/RG = GOOD
I'm not feeling good about the way things are going. There must have been a pretty big gap between what Columbo is looking for and what we were offering. Otherwise we never would have let him hit the open market. I read somewhere that we're visiting Denver this weekend.

I can't tell you how much it would disappoint me to lose him. You need continuity of the offensive line.

As for Davis, I know he’s played it before but you don’t see many guards his height. My guess is that they’re looking at him as a replacement at RT.
Old 03-02-2007, 04:54 PM   #80
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Ugh... NO to Davis as a RT replacement! Losing Columbo would really be stupid IMO.