Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #41
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

When will newbies learn to not mess with Doc...

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-03-2006 at 09:11 PM.
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2006, 09:11 PM   #42
Dallas Maverick

Dallas Maverick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Wow....you can't read nor comprehend. I said I have two PE's that work FOR me. Idiot. BTW, nobody asked you to be intimidated by anything. Why you bring up meaningless post counts etc is beyond me. More ignorance from you. The fact that you are stating that you are going to hijack this thread until locked is evidence of being a troll. The fact that you can't follow rules nor keep your word speaks volumes.

It's nice having newbies with no clue, no apparent intellect and no class. Well done.
Dude, everyone on here sees who the real "problem" is here...you simply cannot let go, and your attacks on me are stupid to say the least...oh, I was really surprised you knew what a PE was.

For the record, I sent this guy a PM to try and resolve well before all this and he did not respond...and I'm a troll.

Like I said...get a life dude...I passed all my school many years ago and graduated Magna Cum Laude in EE, so calling me an idiot isn't going to phase me...please just go away!

Last edited by Dallas Maverick; 07-03-2006 at 09:12 PM.
Dallas Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:12 PM   #43
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I seriously don't get why Quis doesn't get every single one of Stacks minutes.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:12 PM   #44
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
9:08 - 9:08 ya know U2 ?
I know. But I wanted a certain member to be sure and see it.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:12 PM   #45
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
apparently never.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...a liar too. Check your pm's as I did respond. At least be honest. We know you can't follow the rules Dallas Maverick, play nice nor keep your word, but at least be honest.

You are good at patting yourself on your back though. Even though you are a little PE.

Last edited by Drbio; 07-03-2006 at 09:14 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:13 PM   #47
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
You are totally one-sided on this...no disrespect to you...
Old 07-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #48
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
Wow...a liar too. Check your pm's as I did respond liar. At least be honest. We know you can't follwo the rules, play nice nor keep your word, but at least be honest.

You are good at patting yourself on your back though. Even though you are a little PE.
You are really worried about that rule thing aren't you...are you gonna cry?
Old 07-03-2006, 09:14 PM   #49
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas Maverick
You are totally one-sided on this...no disrespect to you...
Yeah, I am. I'm taking the established poster's side. Whenever newbies join and then start acting like they are better than established posters, arguments happen. I've seen many of these, so I know whose side to take.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-03-2006 at 09:16 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:15 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

DM - you will need to earn respect here. It is not given because you want it. You are waaaaaay behind.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #51
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Worried? Nope. Just keeping up with all your faults. It's getting where I may need to bring in my CPA.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #52
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
If the rules aren't followed the site becomes chaos.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM   #53
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
apparently never.

I got bad rep from Doc like my second day here lol, and I think I was just trying to make a friendly joke. Definatly not a good idea to mess with him
Old 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM   #54
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
Worried? Nope. Just keeping up with all your faults. It's getting where I may need to bring in my CPA.
You cannot be a CPA...
Old 07-03-2006, 09:17 PM   #55
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
DM - you will need to earn respect here. It is not given because you want it. You are waaaaaay behind.
Exactly, this is what I meant DM. You have to come in and establish yourself, and not act like you are better than established posters.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #56
Drbio
Banned

You really have comprehension issues don't you. Chalk up another.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:18 PM   #57
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
apparently never.
Lol, I guess so.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #58
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I got bad rep from Doc like my second day here lol, and I think I was just trying to make a friendly joke. Definatly not a good idea to mess with him
Well, if he's just messing with me, that's one thing...I tried to leave it all on the table, but he (or she) keeps pushing the envelope...

By the way, I am a member of the Spurs forum (as a Mavs fan) and got treated way better than this...and there are plenty of Mavs fans on there. It is a great forum, but this is rediculous...I am not intimidated...

Last edited by Dallas Maverick; 07-03-2006 at 09:19 PM.
Dallas Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:19 PM   #59
Drbio
Banned

41- check your rep.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:20 PM   #60
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Well, if he's just messing with me, that's one thing...I tried to leave it all on the table.

By the way, I am a member of the Spurs forum (as a Mavs fan) and got treated way better than this...and there are plenty of Mavs fans on there. It is a great forum, but this is rediculous...I am not intimidated...
Intimidated? Probably not. Ignorant however...... Absolutely.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:20 PM   #61
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Lol, same here. I asked a question in a game day thread, and he gave me bad rep saying I should read the FAQ's. I took his advice, read the FAQ's, started to slowly establish myself, and now I've received tons of positive rep from him. Newbies just gotta pay their dues.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #62
Drbio
Banned

Check yours too nashty....
Old 07-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #63
fluid.forty.one

Thanks Doc
Old 07-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #64
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
Intimidated? Probably not. Ignorant however...... Absolutely.
No sir. What's the deal talking about how a newbie can't come in and act bigger than the established members? I'm not backing down to anyone...sorry guys.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:21 PM   #65
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Check yours too nashty....
Haha, thanks Doc

Old 07-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #66
fluid.forty.one

Oh just for the record, I don't even know what rep does... I just thought the whole thing was funny.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #67
Drbio
Banned

Noone has asked you to back down.......but you have been the classic newbie ass.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:22 PM   #68
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
No sir. What's the deal talking about how a newbie can't come in and act bigger than the established members? I'm not backing down to anyone...sorry guys.
Because newbies need to establish themselves. You may not back down, but you are very low on the totem pole, about dead even with the trolls.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #69
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Oh just for the record, I don't even know what rep does... I just thought the whole thing was funny.
Then you understand it better than you think.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:23 PM   #70
Dallas Maverick

If this is how you guys treat newbies, I can see why there doesn't seem to be many members...

You can't even talk Mavs without a guy harrassing the hell out of ya...
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #71
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
Noone has asked you to back down.......but you have been the classic newbie ass.
And you are a classic "old" ass...LOL
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #72
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Lol, it gives you more respect. It shows that you've are becoming a more involved/better poster. The people on this board that have the most rep are all D-M.com vets.

Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #73
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
If this is how you guys treat newbies, I can see why there doesn't seem to be many members...

Isn't there something like 5000 members?
Old 07-03-2006, 09:24 PM   #74
Drbio
Banned

Quote:

I guess 5,000+ members is a really small number.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:25 PM   #75
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:

5,100+ isn't a lot?

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 07-03-2006 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:25 PM   #76
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
And you are a classic "old" ass...LOL
Wow, talk about a trollish comeback....

Old 07-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #77
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Isn't there something like 5000 members?
Newbies never let facts get in the way of horsepoo.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #78
Dallas Maverick

Quote:
dead even with the trolls.
...so you're comparing me to a troll, when I'm CLEARLY a Mavs fan? How do you guys expect this forum to grow?...or maybe you don't? Talk about running off your business...

What's funny is that I went to game 1 of the Finals, and it seemed like every Mavs fan there was my best friend...this is rediculous to say the least!
Old 07-03-2006, 09:27 PM   #79
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
I wouldn't necessarily mind keeping him, but I would much rather have Quis get his minutes (I'm in a very small minority on this one).
not at all...I think you're in the thinking man's majority...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 07-03-2006 at 09:27 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 09:27 PM   #80
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Newbies never let facts get in the way of horsepoo.
Lol.

Come to think of it, newbies are almost worse than trolls because newbies come in thinking they are s good as everyone. Trolls come in knowing they won't be liked.