Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-24-2006, 09:37 AM   #41
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Lol, I hope Baylor wins, it's always funny to watch Doc rub it in after talking a lot of smack haha
He has alot to compensate for...
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2006, 10:56 AM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
He has alot to compensate for...
That's not what your mom said eight times last night.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:22 AM   #43
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
That's not what your mom said eight times last night.
wow, didn't see that coming...
Old 10-24-2006, 01:13 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
wow, didn't see that coming...
Your mom said the same thing right up to the money shot.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-24-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 09:11 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

LOL! I will give those aggys one thing...they have a lot of fun at coach Fran's expense. Over at texags.com there is a thread where the fans are giving fran a moustache. I've posted an example below. Follow the link for some funny aggy Fran pics.

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.rep...e=1&forum_id=5

Old 10-24-2006, 10:11 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&q=magic+dance

aggy makes this too easy....wow.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:13 PM   #47
Drbio
Banned

Courtesy of our t.u. friends.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:37 PM   #48
Drbio
Banned

Dennis Franchione died and went to heaven. He was walking with God when the Lord showed him a large brick house with a gated front yard and chimney. The house had a big "Texas A&M" flag flying in front of it. "This is the house I've prepared for you," God said. Fran was ecstatic. Moments later, he noticed another house on top of a hill. It was massive; made completely of stone and marble, with a huge yard with live oaks out front, huge doors adorned in gold and massive columns on the front. A large "Baylor" flag flew in front of it. Fran, confused, said "Lord, I appreciate what you've done for me, but.... why does Guy Morriss get such a huge house?"

The Lord looked at Fran and said, "My child, you don't undertsand. That's my house."
Old 10-24-2006, 10:39 PM   #49
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dennis Franchione died and went to heaven. He was walking with God when the Lord showed him a large brick house with a gated front yard and chimney. The house had a big "Texas A&M" flag flying in front of it. "This is the house I've prepared for you," God said. Fran was ecstatic. Moments later, he noticed another house on top of a hill. It was massive; made completely of stone and marble, with a huge yard with live oaks out front, huge doors adorned in gold and massive columns on the front. A large "Baylor" flag flew in front of it. Fran, confused, said "Lord, I appreciate what you've done for me, but.... why does Guy Morriss get such a huge house?"

The Lord looked at Fran and said, "My child, you don't undertsand. That's my house."
Lol!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:40 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

What do aggies and sperm have in common??

---Only one in 400,000 ever succeeds.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:42 PM   #51
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Dude, this thread is hilarious. And none of the Aggies are even responding with anything back haha

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 10-24-2006, 10:48 PM   #52
Drbio
Banned

They are too worried toput themselves out on a limb. Worst case for me is that we lose and I hear the same old tired worn out crap for a while. They are terrified that the Bears are going to kick the crap out of their precious toy soldiers.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:49 PM   #53
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Haha this thread is classic... Doc if i could rep you i would...
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 10:49 PM   #54
Drbio
Banned

This Aggie goes into a doctor's office all cut up and bruised and the doctor says,
"My goodness, what happened to you?" and the Aggie says, "Well I was in this horse race and I fell off my horse. And then the horse started jumping up and down on top of me."

And the doctor says, "That must have been terrible!" and the Aggie replies "I know. I could have been killed if the Wal-Mart man hadn't unplugged the machine."
Old 10-24-2006, 10:51 PM   #55
Drbio
Banned

A Texas Tech graduate, a University of Texas grad and a Texas Aggie were sitting in a bar in San Antonio. The view of the river was fantastic, the beer was ice cold and the food exceptional. "But," said the guy from Tech, "I still prefer the beer joints back in Lubbock. There's one place where the owner goes out of his way for the locals. When you buy 4 beers, he will buy the 5th."

The Longhorn said "Well, at my local bar in Austin, the owner will buy your 3rd drink after you've bought 2."

"Hell, that's nothin'," the Aggie responded. "Back in College Station there's this bar where the moment you set foot in the place they'll buy you a drink and keep them coming all night. Then when you've had enough to drink, they take you upstairs and see that you get laid. And it's all on the house."

The Red Raider and the Longhorn immediately doubted the Aggie's claims.

"And this actually happened to you?" asked the Tech grad.

"No, not myself personally," admitted the Aggie. "But it did happen to my sister."
Old 10-24-2006, 10:52 PM   #56
Drbio
Banned

A Texas A&M aggy student was visiting a Yankee relative in Boston over the holidays. He went to a large party and met
a pretty co-ed. He was attempting to start up a conversation with the tired line "Where do y'all go to school?"
The co-ed, of course, was not overly impressed with his grammar or southern drawl but did answer his question.
"Yale," she replied.
The Aggy student took a big deep breath and shouted,
"WHERE DO Y'ALL GO TO SCHOOL!?"
Old 10-24-2006, 10:53 PM   #57
Drbio
Banned

Why did the Aggie cross the road?

Because his dick was stuck in the chicken.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:54 PM   #58
Drbio
Banned

An Aggy and a t-sipper are walking down a country road when they discover a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence. The T-sip, without a word being said, immediately takes advantage of the defenseless sheep. Upon completion of the act, the T-sip turns to the Aggy and asks, "hey would you like a turn?" Without hesitation, the Aggy says, "sure," drops his pants and sticks his head in the fence.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:55 PM   #59
Drbio
Banned

Aggy 1: Hey, let's go up to Waco for the game today.
Aggy 2: I can't. I'm sittin' here with a case of gonorrhea.
Aggy 1: Hell, let's take it with us, and drink it on the way!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:56 PM   #60
Drbio
Banned

Two Aggies go on a fishing trip. They rent all the equipment - the reels, the rods, the wading suits, the rowboat, the car, and even a cabin in the woods.

The first day they go fishing, but they don't catch anything. The same thing happens on the second day, and on the third day. It goes on like this until finally, on the last day of their vacation, one of the men catches a fish.

As they're driving home they're really depressed. One Aggie turns to the other and says, "Do you realize that this one lousy fish we caught cost us fifteen hundred bucks?"

The other Aggie says, "Wow! Then it's a good thing we didn't catch any more!"
Old 10-24-2006, 10:56 PM   #61
Drbio
Banned

There was an Aggie that was down on his luck. In order to raise some money he decided to kidnap a kid and hold him for ransom.

He went to the playground, grabbed a kid, took him behind a tree and told him, "I've kidnapped you." The Aggie wrote a note saying "I've kidnapped your kid. Tomorrow morning, put $10,000 in a paper bag and put it beneath the pecan tree next to the slide on the north side of the city playground. Signed, An Aggie."

The Aggie then pinned the note to the kid's shirt and sent him home to show it to his parents. The next morning the Aggie checked, and sure enough a paper bag was sitting beneath that pecan tree. The Aggie opened up the bag and found the $10,000 with a note. The note said, "How could one Aggie do this to another Aggie?"
Old 10-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #62
Drbio
Banned

Did you hear about the aggie inventor? He made a smoke alarm that lets you stay in bed 10 more minutes.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-24-2006 at 10:57 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #63
Drbio
Banned

Did you hear about the aggie that got locked out of his car?

He spent two hours trying to get his wife and kids out!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:57 PM   #64
Drbio
Banned

Did you know that there are three types of Aggies?

Those who can count and those who can't.
Old 10-24-2006, 10:58 PM   #65
Drbio
Banned

Did you hear about the Aggie who won a gold medal at the Olympics?

He liked it so much that he decided to get it bronzed
Old 10-24-2006, 10:58 PM   #66
Drbio
Banned

Why did the Aggie get fired from the M&M plant as a quality control inspector?

He kept throwing out all the W's!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:59 PM   #67
Drbio
Banned

Three men, strangers to one another, are drinking in a bar and engaged in idle talk. After a while, one says to another, "You're a Harvard man, arent you?" The second man says, "yes, how did you know?" The first man replies, "I could tell by your command of language and your confident demeanor." The second man says to the first, "You are a Baylor graduate, arent you?" The first man says "yes, how did you know?" The second man replied, "You have a logical, very precise mind." They both look at the third man and ask, "You went to Texas A&M, didn't you?" The third man said, "yes, how could you tell?" They reply: "We saw your class ring when you were picking your nose."
Old 10-24-2006, 10:59 PM   #68
Drbio
Banned

Then there the Aggie that was hunting in the woods. He happened upon this beautiful woman laying naked in the grass. He asked her, "Are you game?" The woman said "yes."

So he shot her.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:00 PM   #69
Drbio
Banned

Did you hear about the Aggies who froze to death at the drive-in?

They went to see "Closed for the Winter".
Old 10-24-2006, 11:00 PM   #70
Drbio
Banned

There was a group of Aggie science students that wanted to send a probe to the sun, but some UT students said that was impossible and that the probe would burn up long before reaching the sun.

The Aggies replied that they planned to send the probe at night.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:00 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

How do you spell Mackovic in Italian?

F-R-A-N-C-H-I-O-N-E
Old 10-24-2006, 11:01 PM   #72
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Then there the Aggie that was hunting in the woods. He happened upon this beautiful woman laying naked in the grass. He asked her, "Are you game?" The woman said "yes."

So he shot her.
LOL

This thread is gold.

Old 10-24-2006, 11:17 PM   #73
Drbio
Banned

Old 10-24-2006, 11:21 PM   #74
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Drbio, if you have served time in the military, then you have every right to make fun of the Corp of Cadets. I can take just about any stupid ass joke you throw at me. (we made up a majority of them)

If not, then i suggest you do some research when A&M was an all male school. My granddad was in the Corp of Cadets and left to fight in WWII (along with his whole Corp unit) then came back and finished his stay. He is greatest man I have ever known.

I don't know how good of stock the CoC is putting out nowadays but I served with alot of them when I was in the USMC (95-2000) and they were fine Marines.

Last edited by Nemesis; 10-24-2006 at 11:22 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:28 PM   #75
Drbio
Banned

Toy Soldier Wannabees University

Real soldiers go to an academy and they don't have to manufacture tradition.

If an aggy is fortunate to actually make it into service....then he/she has my respect. Until then it is a puppet soldier wannabe.....and by your definition I have the right.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-24-2006 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:30 PM   #76
Drbio
Banned

I think Nemesis is menstruating.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:32 PM   #77
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Toy Soldier Wannabees University

Real soldiers go to an academy and they don't have to manufacture tradition.

If an aggy is fortunate to actually make it into service....then he/she has my respect. Until then it is a puppet soldier wannabe.
Woah. Doc, I love most of the jokes in this thread and Im no fan of aTm BUT you are getting perilously close to crossing the line. Last time I checked, aTm had the most medal of honor winners of any college in the country. Their military tradition speaks for itself. Make fun of everything else about them but leave the core alone.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2006, 11:35 PM   #78
Drbio
Banned

By Nemesis definition I have the right. Like I very clearly said before....once they enter the armed forces...they get my respect. Until then .....naawww....they bring it on themselves and the Corp is a shell of what it once was. In the past maybe...today....it is a damn joke.

Last edited by Drbio; 10-24-2006 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-24-2006, 11:39 PM   #79
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Quote:
By Nemesis definition I have the right. Like I very clearly said before....once they enter the armed forces...they get my respect. Until then .....naawww....they bring it on themselves and the Corp is a shell of what it once was. In the past maybe...today....it is a damn joke.

How do they bring it on themselves?
Old 10-24-2006, 11:44 PM   #80
Drbio
Banned

They are a shell of what they once were and you know that. They are constantly doing stupid things that would offend most old time Ags. It's hard to respect a bunch of elephant walking mindless idiots.

We can get off the Corp....honestly, they aren't worth talking about.