Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-22-2006, 06:46 PM   #41
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
Finley had a nice game. Not just shooting wise but also chipped in 7 rebounds (tied with Duncan to lead the team) and 2 assists.
I can tell you're a Finley fan, but please tell me you like the Mavs and not the Spurs?

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2006, 06:48 PM   #42
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be rooting for the Mavs if they face the Spurs in the 2nd round. I just want the Spurs and Finley to do well until then.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:51 PM   #43
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I'll be rooting for the Mavs if they face the Spurs in the 2nd round. I just want the Spurs and Finley to do well until then.

Ok, well that's good.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 04-22-2006, 07:05 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

San Antone sent a pretty darned clear message. ouch.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 07:09 PM   #45
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs win 122-88.

Bowen (24) 2-2, 2-2, 6pts, 2rbs, 1as, 1to
Duncan (24) 3-6, 5-7, 11pts, 7rbs, 3as, 1stl
Nazr (25) 6-6, 1-1, 5-6, 18pts, 8rbs, 3tos, 3blks
Parker (25) 9-15, 0-1, 7-7, 25pts, 5rbs, 4as, 1to, 1stl
Ginobli (22) 5-10, 0-1, 10pts, 5rbs, 2as, 3tos
Finley (20) 3-6, 2-3, 2-2, 10pts, 7rbs, 2as
Horry (15) 2-3, 1-2, 3-4, 8pts, 5rbs, 1as, 2tos, 2blks
NVE (17) 3-8, 3-4, 2-2, 11pts, 1as, 1to, 1stl
Barry (23) 2-6, 2-4, 6pts, 2rbs, 6as, 1stl
Rasho (23) 4-6, 2-2, 10pts, 7rbs, 1as
Oberto (8) 1-1, 1-2, 3pts, 1rb, 1to, 1stl, 1blk
Udrih (8) 2-4, 4pts, 2rbs, 4as
Old 04-22-2006, 07:16 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

That was just a good old Texas ass whupin'.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:17 PM   #47
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

I don't think Duncan should be double team unless he is killing you down low. The Spurs actually want you to do that while they line up their shooters on the arc. Finley, Bowen, NVE, Barry. If you look at NVE's game he is a reluctant 2 pt shooter. Finley too. Maybe he's instructed not to go too much 1-on-1 and take shots from the other guys.

Btw, when is KVH coming back? Was it his shooting hand that he broke? We seriously need another 3pt shooter to line the arc.
Old 04-22-2006, 08:20 PM   #48
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

it wouldnt be until the very end of the 2nd round at the earliest i think, dont know about which hand it was. i wonder if the kings will show up next game...
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 08:30 PM   #49
DirkGoesNuclear

DirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura aboutDirkGoesNuclear has a spectacular aura about

If Spurs sweep, and we get stretched by Memphis, then we'd go into the Spurs series at a disadvantage (for the 3rd time)
Old 04-22-2006, 08:33 PM   #50
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkGoesNuclear
If Spurs sweep, and we get stretched by Memphis, then we'd go into the Spurs series at a disadvantage (for the 3rd time)
The Spurs will win in 5, and we'll win in 5 too.

We should be fine.

Old 04-22-2006, 10:53 PM   #51
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Spurs win 122-88.

Bowen (24) 2-2, 2-2, 6pts, 2rbs, 1as, 1to
Duncan (24) 3-6, 5-7, 11pts, 7rbs, 3as, 1stl
Nazr (25) 6-6, 1-1, 5-6, 18pts, 8rbs, 3tos, 3blks
Parker (25) 9-15, 0-1, 7-7, 25pts, 5rbs, 4as, 1to, 1stl
Ginobli (22) 5-10, 0-1, 10pts, 5rbs, 2as, 3tos
Finley (20) 3-6, 2-3, 2-2, 10pts, 7rbs, 2as
Horry (15) 2-3, 1-2, 3-4, 8pts, 5rbs, 1as, 2tos, 2blks
NVE (17) 3-8, 3-4, 2-2, 11pts, 1as, 1to, 1stl
Barry (23) 2-6, 2-4, 6pts, 2rbs, 6as, 1stl
Rasho (23) 4-6, 2-2, 10pts, 7rbs, 1as
Oberto (8) 1-1, 1-2, 3pts, 1rb, 1to, 1stl, 1blk
Udrih (8) 2-4, 4pts, 2rbs, 4as
Finley's seven boards in only twenty minutes is nothing less than SALTY! Fine production for the cagey vet in his first playoff action of the year.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 11:00 PM   #52
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

That game was quite a statement, but I don't really think it means a whole lot. This series could still easily go six games. Remember, Phoenix whooped up on the Mavs in a similar fasion in game 1 last year and that was still a six game series.
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 11:08 PM   #53
MavsFanFinley
Guru

It's not just doubling Duncan that caused the Kings problems. They couldn't stop Parker or Ginobli from getting to the rim either. Which adjustment do you make?
Old 04-22-2006, 11:22 PM   #54
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
That game was quite a statement, but I don't really think it means a whole lot. This series could still easily go six games. Remember, Phoenix whooped up on the Mavs in a similar fasion in game 1 last year and that was still a six game series.
That's true but we were coming off of an emotional 7 game series and PXH was coming off of a sweep. Like I said yesterday, I don't see how the Kings contain Parker. Bibby is one of the worst defensive PG's in the league and they have the weakest frontline in the league behind him.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:54 AM   #55
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
It's not just doubling Duncan that caused the Kings problems. They couldn't stop Parker or Ginobli from getting to the rim either. Which adjustment do you make?
I don't think the Kings have the tools to stop the constant penatration of Parker and Ginobli. They need someone that can block shots and clog up the paint, someone like Diop. Instead they have a very soft center that can't block shots. I really don't think the Kings have a chance of winning this series. They could win a game or two, but not four because they can't stop Parker and Ginobli.

Last edited by nashtymavsfan13; 04-23-2006 at 12:55 AM.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:35 AM   #56
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
. Like I said yesterday, I don't see how the Kings contain Parker.
Ron Artest.

I think at this point, Duncan clearly not someone who should command a double-team on a regular basis. If he gets hot, sure, but this year he's just not the scorer he's been in the past. Adleman is a good coach. I'll be surprised if he can't figure a way to steal two games.
Old 04-23-2006, 09:53 AM   #57
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Artest is a physical defender but he's not nearly quick enough to guard Parker, or most point guards in the league for that matter.

Yesterday's came was clearly an abberation. SA isn't 40 points better than the Kings. They are, however, 5-10 points better on most nights. The Kings have weaknesses that are too easy for a good team to exploit.

If that isn't enough, they get 2 days rest between games because the league want to televise every game.

I hope that can bounce back and make it a hard faught 6 or 7 game series but I'm not confident.
Old 04-23-2006, 12:17 PM   #58
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

that was horrible to watch

i left early from the gym for nothing.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:42 PM   #59
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

That was one of the most dominant first half's i've ever seen in recent years in the post season. Kings just had no answer for Ginobilli and Parker. The box score doesn't even show how dominant they were. They just went into the lane at will. Artest could be the answer for Parker but who's the answer for Ginobilli? Bibby? Bonzi? That's where the problem with the Kings become evident IMO. Outside of Artest, they have no one who can guard out on the perimeter and to make matters worse they have no shot blocker. I thought it was a possibility this series could go to 7 but its looking like a sweep or a 5 game series.

Good game by Mike. I thought he played some good defense out there aside from a couple of goof ups. Bonzi is not a good matchup for him IMO. I'm shocked that Aldeman doesn't use Bonzi in the post more against him. That Fin 3 to end the half damn near went in lol. Looks like those old vets for the Spurs have waken up at the right time. Spurs are a lot deeper than I thought. I forgot they had Beno Udrih sitting on the pine over there. For their garbage minutes they had Brent Barry and Nick Van Exel out there playing as well as Nazr Mohammed who starts for them. That's what I call deep.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 02:45 PM   #60
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000
Artest is a physical defender but he's not nearly quick enough to guard Parker, or most point guards in the league for that matter.
Probably not, but he'd do a better job on Parker than Bibby I'd wager.
Old 04-23-2006, 05:28 PM   #61
TVI

TVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to allTVI is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson
Ron Artest.
On Parker? Artest is a good defender, especially against bigger, slower guards, or small forwards, but I seriously doubt that he's quick enough to contain Parker.

For the Kings to have a snowball's chance, they need to concentrate on help defense (something they haven't shown much of to date), and force Parker to make the extra pass. Simply putting another defender on him probably isn't going to work -- he's too quick. Sending over a double team, and forcing him to give up the ball might help, but then Ginobili's pretty good at making decisions in the half court, so pick your poison. Plus, if they double Parker, then Duncan will probably become much more involved, and the Kings don't want that, I guarantee you. They'll live with Parker beating them, but they have no prayer of containing Duncan.
Miller's too slow, and nobody else is long enough (maybe SAR?) or strong enough.

Just my HO.
Old 04-25-2006, 05:52 PM   #62
dirno2000
Diamond Member

Looks like Kevin Martin is going to draw the assignment.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:22 PM   #63
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Predicting a Sacramento win tonight. I think they will be fired up without Artest. Thoughts?
Old 04-25-2006, 06:29 PM   #64
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3nc3r13
Predicting a Sacramento win tonight. I think they will be fired up without Artest. Thoughts?
I would agree with that if Manu and Duncan were unavailable. Otherwise, pass the pipe.
Old 04-25-2006, 06:47 PM   #65
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

any discussion on the kings pullin an upset on the spurs (in the series that is, one game I guess is acceptable, but unlikely) is an absolute joke.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:29 PM   #66
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Off to work.

Go Spurs!!
Old 04-25-2006, 09:01 PM   #67
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Jalen Rose as a commentator: Yuck.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 09:08 PM   #68
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavKikiNYC
Jalen Rose as a commentator: Yuck.
Haha agreed.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:14 PM   #69
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

nick van exel nailing him with sweaty towels was hilarious.

In HDTV, you can see the moisture jump off the towels as it hits Jalen Rose. Classic stuff.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 10:21 PM   #70
sp3nc3r13

Is it just me or does Mike Bibby not seem as effective as he was when he has played against us in years past?
Old 04-25-2006, 10:23 PM   #71
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp3nc3r13
Is it just me or does Mike Bibby not seem as effective as he was when he has played against us in years past?
It certainly seems that way.

Old 04-25-2006, 10:40 PM   #72
Drbio
Banned

Nice to see Dick Bavetta farking up someone else's game for a change. That guy sucks balls.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:00 PM   #73
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light

yes !!!!! KMART

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:00 PM   #74
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Spurs looking like shit tonight. Only down 5 but they better snap out of it if they want to go to Sacramento up 2-0.

Martin and Wells destroying the Spurs. Bibby and Miller are no shows but it might not matter.

Wow, big shot by Finley.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:02 PM   #75
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Cold-blooded three by Finley there to bring the Spurs back within two with a bit over eight to play. Just when the Spurs were lifeless and the Kings were looking to assume control of this tilt...
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:11 PM   #76
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Go kings...
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:13 PM   #77
sp3nc3r13

Really intense game. Duncan is really just NOT that good.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:14 PM   #78
Triple T's

Triple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of lightTriple T's is a glorious beacon of light

seriosuly since when did the spurs become so perimeter oriented? so many 3's. I guess they got sucked into run and gun by the kings. sooner or later theyll start missing.

"I am a enforcer man! Don’t nothin go down in my house! It's 100 percent heart baby! Sure I jack a few fools. I give em tha pain! But sometimes its about intimidation you know, its mind games…."
-Terry Tate
Triple T's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:20 PM   #79
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Go kings!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2006, 11:21 PM   #80
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Rahim killing the Spurs in the 4th quarter. He's put them up 3 with 45+ seconds.

Spurs are going down unfortunately.