Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-13-2009, 12:31 PM   #41
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
This is going to be a blowout loss
Die.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 12:42 PM   #42
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
Die.
he didn't say for what team
Old 05-13-2009, 12:45 PM   #43
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanFan View Post
he didn't say for what team
and he didn't say what language he was speaking! The.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:46 PM   #44
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
I just hope we don't
Screw the pooch?

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 12:59 PM   #45
RaphAC

RaphAC will become famous soon enough

Its time to take denver out, and make history.

Their whole team is over achieving this series, theyre gunna choke.
GO MAVS!
RaphAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:49 PM   #46
Dallas2009CHAMPS

Dallas2009CHAMPS will become famous soon enough

hope dallas wins otherwise my forum name = OWNED

Last edited by Dallas2009CHAMPS; 05-13-2009 at 01:49 PM.
Dallas2009CHAMPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 01:55 PM   #47
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Nuggets get off to a slow start, come back and take the lead sometime in the 2nd. Close the rest of the way, but this time the Mavs don't fold in the 4th. Instead, the Mavs outscore them by 50 in the 4th. Mavs 132, Nuggets 85.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:08 PM   #48
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Too many gloomy little babies in this thread. If you have no positive spirit or mojo to add, STFU and do not post!
That said, Go Mavs and cut balls off again!
Old 05-13-2009, 02:11 PM   #49
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmfast View Post
Too many gloomy little babies in this thread. If you have no positive spirit or mojo to add, STFU and do not post!
That said, Go Mavs and cut balls off again!

Consider it broughten.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:14 PM   #50
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

TY Glenda
Old 05-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #51
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

We're going to destroy them.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 02:29 PM   #52
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

Go Mavs.

We need another 40+ performance from Dirk, less turnovers, cut off their cherry picking, and better defense on Anthony.
joemoeschmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:31 PM   #53
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

we're certainly getting better each game and nene who was their xfactor in games 1 and 2 has been somewhat under control. I think this game will go to the wire. IF we win this one the series is wide open again.
GO MAVS!
any news from anderson regarding his availability to play?

Last edited by Lor20; 05-13-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #54
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

he plays

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #55
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 12
Nuggets 3
Old 05-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #56
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

one game at a time baby

Ill only be able to watch the last Q or soo..and when I come back I wanna see the Mavs winning : )

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 04:43 PM   #57
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Lets go Mavs.

If the Red Sox can, so can we!!!
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #58
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

um....Go Nuggets?

Good luck tonight....I expect this is going to be pretty chippy. Too bad Cuban's not coming back to Denver. Hopefully the Denver fans don't embarress themselves too much.
GoNugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #59
suns

suns is infamous around these parts

Has anyone heard if anderson still has a belly ache?
suns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM   #60
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!!!!!
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:51 PM   #61
GoNugs

GoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these partsGoNugs is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns View Post
Anderson is playing tonight.
GoNugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM   #62
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by suns View Post
He said he feels great, he will play
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:53 PM   #63
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNugs View Post
um....Go Nuggets?

Good luck tonight....I expect this is going to be pretty chippy. Too bad Cuban's not coming back to Denver. Hopefully the Denver fans don't embarress themselves too much.

I'm sure they will. This whole thing got out of controll. I hope the Nuggets players are still thinking about this and not basketball. But I expect the fans will get out of hand. Hey, I am not excusing our fan behavior, so I kind of expect the same tonight.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 05:56 PM   #64
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

My head tells me this is going to suck.

Shut up, head.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #65
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

I wonder what it feels like to make history...well the mavs will be doing that tonight!

3-2 here we come baby!
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:28 PM   #66
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope those core guys come ready and hungry...this is probably the toughest game they've had since Game 6 vs Miami. I'm expecting the most hostile environment and I really expect Denver to try to knock us out quick. If this gets ugly and out of hand, the rest of the game is going to be like a microcosm of the Golden State series: Crazy shots, lots of turnovers and the crowd killing us.

Dirk has got to be the Dirk of Game 4 and be ready to fight in the post. I'm not sure if Denver is finally going to adjust and bring a 2nd defender, especially if he's in the post. If it happens, Josh, Wright and Bass have to dive cut in the lane. Usually I would say just free yourself up in the passing lane and take a jumper...nuh uh, not tonight. You get aggressive and try to attack the paint. We can't take chances on long cross-court passes tonight.

Kidd should try to muscle his way in the paint on Billups as well. It seems like that's a weakness for Denver, man on man defense in the post. They seem to be really great on team defense and collapsing in the paint when a drive is coming, but if it's one on one in the low post they don't have much of an answer.

Try to minimize *try* for penetration in the lane and they have to box out like crazy tonight, no easy put-backs.

Play loose, don't get nervous and weather the storms. Mavs, just be ready for a fight and try to take it away from them.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 05-13-2009 at 06:29 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 06:38 PM   #67
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be watching this one. Today would be a great...GREAT time for JET to break out of his slump. I'm thinking 35 points and half a dozen three pointers, to go with Dirk's 40?
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:01 PM   #68
Justin Credible

Justin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to allJustin Credible is a name known to all

I know that we're all supposed to carry the attitude that the Mavs winning is obvious, but I'm actually worried about this game (for obvious reasons).

The only way we can win in Denver is by the bench through much of the game and a rested starting lineup for the 4th. It seemed to me that the rotations in games 3 and 4 (particularly game 3) showed that Rick Carlisle recognized this and was attempting to give the bench more minutes and heavier roles.

Basically, if it's left to our starters then we probably lose by a rather large number (definitely over 10).. But if our bench shows up and they play like we all know they are capable of then I say the Mavericks have a great chance at pulling this.

I would also like to add that I agree with what others were saying earlier; see how the refs are calling the game and go off of that. If they're allowing physical play then I truly hope that Antoine Wright can get under Melo's skin and coax him into doing something stupid. If he can get Melo to act like classic Melo then there's a good chance that he could be ejected, and if Smith is on the floor whenever something like that happens then I'd be willing to bet that Smith would just ramp up the stupidity. Other than that I'd say that if they're allowing physical play then milk it for all it's worth.. Throw Singleton in and tell him to play as dirty as he wants. Throw Green in there and tell him to play like classic Green and drive into the lane like there's no tomorrow. Put Hollins in whenever Kidd is in and let him play a faster pace.

idk, we're going to need the whole team to win this game, not just the Dirk/Howard/Kidd show.
Justin Credible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:12 PM   #69
tgfan
Golden Member

tgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to beholdtgfan is a splendid one to behold

Only one way we win--if the refs call real tight like in game 4. So, if they don't start out calling real tight, we make them call it tight, i.e., we must take them to the rim relentlessly and draw fouls. If they knock our guy to the floor, we get in their face. We have to have a parade of players going to the FT line. This is the only way. Otherwise, they will outscore us by 20 to 30 points.
tgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:13 PM   #70
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Come on Mavs, dont make this game to be the last game of the season.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #71
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Carlisle was today and at the afternoon still in Florida for the funeral....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

So lets win for Carlisle and Daly today

Last edited by sefant77; 05-13-2009 at 07:27 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #72
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Come on Dirk, turn on the God Mode

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:28 PM   #73
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

GO MAVS!

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:49 PM   #74
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Carlisle was today and at the afternoon still in Florida for the funeral....

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

So lets win for Carlisle and Daly today
NM

Last edited by mavs777; 05-13-2009 at 07:49 PM.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 07:55 PM   #75
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

The great team-leader Dirk Nowitzki will squeeze them with his own hands
Old 05-13-2009, 08:00 PM   #76
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Ok Mavs, you better make missing Lost worthwhile!
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:01 PM   #77
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Nuggets just manage to score the amount of their average team IQ and lose...

Edit: Uh damn Lost..lol

Last edited by sefant77; 05-13-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #78
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Jet starting.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 08:03 PM   #79
sefant77
Guru

Good looking link

http://www.justin.tv/livetv2k9
Old 05-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #80
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

LINK: http://gobabby.net/30.htm

Tags
carmelo is money, dirk v 5, gdt 08/09, good game dirk, never in billups race