Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-17-2009, 09:57 PM   #1
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of
Default Mavs v Pistons recap

Unfortunatly I was unable to see this game, opted for different plans tonight. I feel a slight sense of guilt but it's only the 3rd game I've missed all year so I dont feel too bad.

But nothing to see here, we just beat a team we're supposed to beat. We're a solid hme court team, now having won 25 of our last 29 games. but just .500 on the road

@ Atlanta @ Indiana. If we have aspirations of a higher seed we will win both of these games.

Again I surmise it'll take 51 wins at least to get outta the 8th seed. Certainly our guys in blue are capable it's just a matter of going out there and doing it.

God bless our beloved Mavs.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
craphouse > this recap, epic fail, need new recapper, re-crap, recap fail, we suck anyway!, worst recap ever, yousuck at recaps!!