Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-14-2005, 05:11 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

Quote:
Originally posted by: Big Boy Laroux
Here's the trailer.

Right-click, Save As

Star Wars III
link don't work

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2005, 05:22 PM   #42
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Star Wars: Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith

yeah, no longer active

you missed out sike. too bad for you.
Old 03-14-2005, 05:28 PM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

now I hate myself more than ever....

where can I find that??!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-14-2005, 07:35 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I can email it....but it's 37MB. My email can handle it....can yours? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2005, 07:35 PM   #45
Drbio
Banned

I could burn it on a CD too I suppose...
Old 03-16-2005, 12:11 AM   #46
sike
The Preacha

found it..... here

Old 03-16-2005, 12:13 AM   #47
Drbio
Banned

hhmmm.....I burned it on cd for you sikey. Oh well.....I'll give it to a guy at work who wanted a copy.
Old 03-18-2005, 06:08 PM   #48
sike
The Preacha

go here..learn much

Old 04-18-2005, 04:14 PM   #49
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Tickets are on sale NOW....................................[img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img]............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

link
Old 04-18-2005, 04:44 PM   #50
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: Caliente
Tickets are on sale NOW....................................[img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img]............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

link
I like Star Wars as much as anybody- but you are officially a nerd of the highest order if you're buying your tickets a month in advance...
Old 04-18-2005, 04:54 PM   #51
MFFL41

MFFL41 is on a distinguished road

Star Wars is for geeks
Old 04-18-2005, 05:11 PM   #52
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL41
Star Wars is for geeks
LOL OMG... was that necessary??

This is probably old news to Star Wars fans, but there's a good feature about the chronicles of Star Wars and a preview of Episode 3 on the special release DVD. I'm hyped about Episode 3 and can't wait to watch it.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 05:14 PM   #53
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

What "special release" DVD? Is the "preview" just the trailer?
Old 04-18-2005, 05:23 PM   #54
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Sorry for the confusion... it's the widescreen edition. It's not just a trailer... it's an exclusive preview that talks about the storyline and behind-the-scenes stuff.
Old 04-18-2005, 05:26 PM   #55
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: TripleDipping
Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Sorry for the confusion... it's the widescreen edition. It's not just a trailer... it's an exclusive preview that talks about the storyline and behind-the-scenes stuff.
But of what movie? Widescreen edition of one of the other Star Wars?
Old 04-18-2005, 05:33 PM   #56
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

Episode 4, 5 or 6
I'm working on slow-mo today. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-19-2005, 08:55 AM   #57
MFFL41

Quote:
Star Wars is for geeks

LOL OMG... was that necessary??
Not really. I was just joking, people like different/odd things i guess. At least you're not talking about Star Trek....then I would have a problem.
Old 04-19-2005, 09:12 AM   #58
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Star Trek? What's wrong with Star Trek?
Old 04-19-2005, 10:27 AM   #59
MFFL41

Quote:
Star Trek? What's wrong with Star Trek?
Do I really have to explain? haha
Old 04-19-2005, 10:38 AM   #60
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

This is Lucas' chance to atone for the debacle of episodes I and II.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 10:42 AM   #61
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Do I really have to explain? haha
Because you don't like it anyone that does is not acceptable or something is wrong with them? Is that what this is about?
Old 04-19-2005, 01:50 PM   #62
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

First off the word "geek" is so stereotypical it is only used by 8th graders and maybe football players with over-active testosterone glands.
Secondly, who are you to label AnYoNE a geek? Gah. Idiot.

On topic: If you want to see the movie opening week you almost have to buy tickets in advance. The line for the movie should be awesome. I bet there will be lots of costumes like there was with LOTR3. I for one will have to find one of those plastic lightsabers to bring with me and maybe an Obi robe hehe.
Old 04-19-2005, 02:03 PM   #63
MFFL41

WTF trekkies and Star Wars fanatics can get a little bitchy.

First, I was being sarcastic, like MOSTLY everyone on this board is.

Second, You can't defend yourself when your only argument is "geek" is stereotypical. Aren't all insults stereotypical at some point? Thank you.

Third
Quote:
Not really. I was just joking, people like different/odd things i guess.
If people would read these shitey arguments wouldn't happen.

So I guess I'm sorry for offending Trekkies and Star Wars people.

Old 04-19-2005, 02:16 PM   #64
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Second, You can't defend yourself when your only argument is "geek" is stereotypical. Aren't all insults stereotypical at some point? Thank you.

Third
Quote:

You seem to be in the middle of a lot these arguments. Is that by design? or are you being unfairly targeted?

Just an observation.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 03:50 PM   #65
MFFL41

kingrex.

I try not to be but somehow it ends up this way. Just my luck I guess.

I think it's the way I came into the forum that pissed a few off. That's the only other explaination I could give.
Old 04-19-2005, 03:59 PM   #66
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
Quote:

Third
Quote:

You seem to be in the middle of a lot these arguments. Is that by design? or are you being unfairly targeted?

Just an observation.
MFFL - Obnoxious interjections aren't endearing, they're unecessary. If all you're going to add to the discussion is "Star Wars is for geeks" why add anthing at all? You obviously like Star Wars or else you wouldn't have cared enough to post.

On topic: Lucas better deliver this time around.
Old 04-19-2005, 04:14 PM   #67
MFFL41

I guess I need to PM people who respond to me so people won't butt-in.
Old 04-21-2005, 12:36 AM   #68
Zack

Zack is on a distinguished road

If there is one Trilogy I wish was never made its the new Star Wars movies..

Well maybe the Jaws movies..
Old 04-21-2005, 09:11 AM   #69
MFFL41

**cough****cough**Matrix**cough****cough**
Old 04-21-2005, 09:58 AM   #70
sike
The Preacha

the last two Matrix flicks were not even close to being as deep as the first...for the most part they were just good action movies...and at times, a bit boring.

Old 04-21-2005, 10:00 AM   #71
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally posted by: Zack
If there is one Trilogy I wish was never made its the new Star Wars movies..
how about the 3 ninjas? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 04-21-2005, 11:02 AM   #72
MFFL41

I liked the first two matrix's but the third was just dumb (except all the agent smith's at the end) but other than that, yeah it was a waste
Old 04-25-2005, 12:51 PM   #73
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Here's a site/link for the local fans........

link

P.S. I didn't know that Chewbacca lived in Granbury, TX......................[img]i/expressions/anim_shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-25-2005, 07:53 PM   #74
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I hear tickets are already sold out for opening day. I was planning on buying mine 3 weeks in advance I just hope that is early enough hah.
Old 04-27-2005, 08:17 AM   #75
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Anybody who knows movies knows that Kevin Smith (Director of Clerks, Chasing Amy, Jay & Silent Bob, Mallrats) loves Star Wars. He has been very critical of the Prequels, despite begging George Lucas publicly to be in them int he background.

Well, Mr. Smith has seen Revenge of the Sith. Here is an excerpt from his review:

Quote:
"Revenge of the Sith" is, quite simply, fucking awesome. This is the "Star Wars" prequel the haters have been bitching for since "Menace" came out, and if they don't cop to that when they finally see it, they're lying.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:28 AM   #76
sike
The Preacha

the best star wars fan site I've found: supershadow.com

depending on what you believe, this guy works with Lucas....there is even a copy the script for Vol III....which I have read.

Old 04-27-2005, 10:20 AM   #77
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
the best star wars fan site I've found: supershadow.com

depending on what you believe, this guy works with Lucas....there is even a copy the script for Vol III....which I have read.
Please tell me you are kidding. Supershadow is a complete F'ing moron. He's been consistently making stuff up for 8 years. Nobody in the star wars community can figure him out. Is he intentionally trying to jerk everybody around? Is his whole websitesome weird extended performance piece? In the beginning, it was assumed supershadow was a twelve year old kid who just stated his own imagination as fact, but that was back in '97 and he is still doing it.

The guy is a fraud. Read the forums at theforce.net and melinniumfalcon.net and you will see how much everybody loathes him.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 05-04-2005, 10:36 AM   #78
Dooby
Diamond Member

Reviewer and distributor screenings are happening all over the place. About a half dozen spoiler reviews are up at aintitcool.com. Don't go if you don't want to know. Concensus appears to be best of the prequels.

Also, Lucas has shown it to his friends. Some guys named Speilberg and Coppola think it is very good.

It has finally been conceded that the dialog was rewritten by another writer (not Lucas).

Old 05-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #79
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Please tell me you are kidding. Supershadow is a complete F'ing moron.
I repent for not being quite in the know as you....to me, a casual fan, it appeared as if his site is full of good stuff. So he does not know Lucas as he claims and How do you know this?

Old 05-04-2005, 01:01 PM   #80
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
Concensus appears to be best of the prequels.
that honestly is not that difficult. it better be the best of the three.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
It has finally been conceded that the dialog was rewritten by another writer (not Lucas).
Thank God. No more "I Hate Sand" speeches.