Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-08-2002, 08:25 PM   #41
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

dont you agree that with "finley getting all the double teams" as you put it that makes nash just a hobbling ball boy?

maybe you should look up the difference between Contender and Early-Favourite aswell

there is a difference if you lose by 1 or by 20 -> the final shot, some teams usually hit those in the playoffs, others dont (and again others dont get into the playoffs)

when it comes down to this, mavs are no contender at the moment, but they will be in the playoffs

and no reason to flame others ...
Old 01-08-2002, 08:51 PM   #42
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

1st of all, who did I "flame"? there's no difference, a L is an L. Ask any player they will tell you an Lost is a Lost, no matter how many you lost by. Nash is what makes this team go, no Nash and NO DIRK. That's just how I feel, Dirk needs an Finley and Nash for his game to excel. I do not put see nash as a "hobbling whatever you said", this team needs Nash to suceed.
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 09:00 PM   #43
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< sheeds not playin like he can, we all know that. dyess is hurt, and malone probably doesn't even want to go. you and me both know if those cases were reversed dirk would be sitting home, during all star weekend. >>

RCF you are really starting to amuse me. Mr. Wallace has a slight dropoff in FG% and assists this year. All the other stats are at career highs. Still he doesn´t even get close compared to Dirk. Try to make a little sense would you?
There is only one dominating forward in the western conference and that is Tim Duncan. Behind Duncan it´s a close call between Garnett, Dirk and Webber. Oh and don´t give me that &quot;if healthy&quot; bullshit. Dirk was hurting probably half of the games he played this season, still he has managed to put up great numbers and help the Mavs win games.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 09:09 PM   #44
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< 1st of all, who did I &quot;flame&quot;? >>

I think calling finecubancigar an idiot constitutes a &quot;flame&quot;. Of course him calling you retarded also qualifies.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2002, 11:10 PM   #45
realclipsfan
Banned

whoaaa hold on castro? close between webber,garnett and dirk? dirk is not on the same level as a webber and garnett. sure dirk said he has been hurting, but dyess have not played a game all year. so thats a big difference buddy. a big big difference. don;t you think? well, i wouldn't expect you to admit you were wrong. sheed is not taking that many shots this year, but still is getting his numbers? how can you say that, his avgs is not coming close to dirks?they are similar, but again i wouldn't expect you to admit you were wrong, but what i dont understand is, what have dirk been hurting from? dyess has been hurt the whole season man, while dirk has been complaining about an sore ankle, or whatever it is he had. dirk hasn't played hurt this year, if he is hurt or in pain dirk does not play at all, period. he couldv'e played the wizards game, but he was in pain so decided not to. it is always his call rather he plays or not, knowing nellie he wouldv'e played if it was up to him. what amuses me is that you mention dirk's name in the same sentence as a webber and garnett.
Old 01-08-2002, 11:40 PM   #46
BiteMeVescey

BiteMeVescey is on a distinguished road

Dirk's been playing on an ankle that will be getting operated on at the end of the year. Did you see the playoff game where he stuck a couple of teeth back in the socket after they got knocked out? He will take it to the hole on anybody. I may give you Garnett, but Dirk is on the same level as Webber, and this is coming from a guy who was a massive C Webb fan in college (hell I forgave him for timeout). Dirk is tough, any questions about that got answered last year.
Old 01-08-2002, 11:43 PM   #47
BiteMeVescey

BiteMeVescey is on a distinguished road

By the by in the Wizards game the ankle he hurt was the one he doesn't need to have operated, so basically he had 2 bum ankles that night. Unless its the playoffs I don't play him if I'm the coach.
Old 01-09-2002, 12:16 AM   #48
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Ok RCF you can´t make sense.

<< sheed is not taking that many shots this year, but still is getting his numbers >>

His shots are up from 15.3 last year to 17.6 this year.

The stats for both players are:
Wallace 20.0 ppg on 17.6 fga and for 1.13 PPS, 8.8 rb, 1.9 ast, .460fg%, .310 3pt%, all that in 38.5 mins.
Dirk 23.1 ppg on 16.4 fga for 1.41 pps, 9.5 rb, 2.1 ast, .474 fg%, .376 3pt%, in just 37.0 mins.
Doesn´t look similar to me.

<< sheeds not playin like he can, we all know that >>

And you still didn´t answer that one. How is he not playing like he can when he´s on career highs in nearly every category?
Old 01-09-2002, 12:24 AM   #49
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

How do I put this?

Told ya' so. R(first letter of current bandwagon team)F is a moron.
Old 01-09-2002, 12:31 AM   #50
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Clipsfan, you really start to bore me to death.

&quot;Hey, stop, McDyess is another level, and Webber, and Garnett, and ...&quot;

Why?

Do you have any proof for that?

How many spots for Forwards/Center do we have on the AllStar Team?

2 Center, 4 Forwards at least.

I´ll give you Shaq, I´ll give you Duncan, I´ll give you any ONE additional Center.

Thats down to 3 forwards.

If I get you right, McDyess should be one of them, since he is clearly the better player.
Huh?

Rasheed Wallace is another.
He´s having a career year on a bad team, not even close to Dirks Numbers.

Garnett and Webber are on another level.
Any proof? Well, I think we have to trust you since you are REALCLIPSFAN, that is proof enough.

And yeah, we have forgotten Peja Stojakovic, Shawn Marion, Lamar Odom (how could be forget Lamar?) and the dominating Danny Forston and Elton Brand

And Karl Malone.

Do i hear Vin Baker?

I did not get a single post from you indicating that you at least roughly now what you are talking about, nor that you even try to use stats, data, facts, whatever to discuss it here, all you do is simply &quot;Vecsey&quot;-around ...
Old 01-09-2002, 12:37 AM   #51
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

When is murph getting back?
Old 01-09-2002, 12:43 AM   #52
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

Actually Fidel, what Clips wanted to say
&quot;sheed is not playing what he can ...&quot;
is, that he is not even close in the TECH coloumn ...

According to Clips guys are rated by

Missed Games total (lead by McDyess)
Missed Games because stoned (lead by Lamahhhhhhr Odooooooohm)
Max. Techs Achieved in a season (Mr. Wallace)

how about
Most women pregnant of? (anyone can beat Malone?)
Youngest women in bed ...

Another funny thing:

If he´s hurt, he doesnt play. Period.
About half a sentence later
Dirk wasnt injured in the Wizards Game, he could have played.

We dont even have to comment, he contradicts himself.

Beat LA [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 12:46 AM   #53
realclipsfan
Banned

hey ocelot or whatever your name is, you are an total loser man. seriously, words dont tell all on you cigar. again sheeds not playing like he can. hes an player that plays close to the basket, but can make the 3. if you have watched any of there games(i have league pass, i have watched them all) you would see exactly what i am saying. stats do not tell all dude, especially on a team like portland. where they are deep from 1-12. i love dirk, but he's nowhere near webber or garnett. i am sorry,those guys are just amazing and they both play both ends of the court. dirk is not off to a good start with finley out of the lineup. sure he hit some big shots, and the refs gave him alot of calls that they didnt give denver on there end of the floor but i guess thats to be expected. on the all-star situation i would go with:
Center-O'neal and whoever
Forwards-Duncan,Webber,Garnett,MalONE and Brand.(simply because he has been averaging 20/10 since he was arookie, and it's about time he gets respect.some said he did it on a bad team, now he's doing it on a team that's in the playoff hunt). If they want 5 I would basically give it to Peja or Dirk. Who ever team has the better record when the time comes goes to the allstar game. hey guys if you all are trying to intimidate me in some way, dont try because it wont work. i am taking on all challenges, and will not be ran off by you guys.
Old 01-09-2002, 12:57 AM   #54
realclipsfan
Banned

hey jaeger hurt and injured is 2 totally different things. anyway how do u figure i contradicted myself? if dirk feels he is hurt he dont play. how i seen him jumping up and down on the sidelines at the wizards-mavs game is kind of confusing to me. if he could do that why cant he go out and try to play. he could learn a thing or 2 from my buddy steve nash. nash plays hurt every game, finley has the plantar problem a while back but did not miss a game. that problem have ended some guys season and even put some of the injured list but not finley.all i am saying is in my opinion judging from dirks action on the sidelines he was not hurt and shouldve gave it a go. that's just my opinion guys, i am entitled to it.
Old 01-09-2002, 01:23 AM   #55
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Look RCF, numbers are'nt everything, and as soon as you realize that, you'll realize that Dirk is just as valuable to The Mavs as Garnett, Duncan and Webber are to their teams. Granted numbers don't lie,(and Dirk's are not too shabby) but they are'nt the end-all-be-all of basketball existence.

And as far as you questioning Dirk's heart:

<< dirk hasn't played hurt this year >>

Just in case you did'nt know, Dirk will probably have surgery in the offseason to fix his ankle. That sounds like he's playing hurt to me....

And we ALL know Dirk has played with the Flu, food poisoning, and broken teeth. So don't question his heart.
Old 01-09-2002, 01:55 AM   #56
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

<< again sheeds not playing like he can. hes an player that plays close to the basket, but can make the 3. >>

Hmmm...sounds kinda like Dirk.

<< if you have watched any of there games(i have league pass, i have watched them all) you would see exactly what i am saying. >>

If I'm not totally mistaken, you said you could not have been the person who cleared out LMF's posts. Why? Because you have season tickets to the mavs and go to every game. SO, what I don't understand is how you still have time to watch ALL of the Blazers games, especially when they played ELEVEN of their 33 games on the same night as a Mavericks home game. So, I guess you only watched 22 Blazer games. But wait, there's more. You're a realclipsfan, so I assume you wouldn't miss watching a Clips game. The clips have played 13 games on the same night as the Blazers. So, that makes for only NINE occasions where you could have POSSIBLY watched Rasheed extensively. Nice math...

<< stats do not tell all dude, especially on a team like portland. where they are deep from 1-12. >>

Yep, they're so deep, that they are 15-18.

<< i love dirk, but he's nowhere near webber or garnett. i am sorry,those guys are just amazing and they both play both ends of the court. >>

Let's see...

Dirk - 23.2 pts, 9.5 Rebs, 2.1 Assts, 1.5 To's, .84 stls, .84 blks. 23 years old

CWebb - 23.5 pts, 10 Rebs, 4.3 Assts, 2.9 To's, 1.83 stls, 1.5 blks. 28 Years Old.

KG - 20.9 pts, 12.8 Rebs, 5.6 Assts, 3.09 To's, 1 stl, 1.81 blks. 25 Years old

&quot;nowhere near&quot; looks eerily similar/better in some categories, slightly worse in others. I'll give you one thing, Dirk is no where NEAR as FLASHY as KG or CW, but then again, neither are his turnovers.
Old 01-09-2002, 03:41 AM   #57
realclipsfan
Banned

the clippers play in cali,meaning there games start at 9 30. yes i leave the mavs games to watch them.also portland games start at 9 most of the time here. the blazers have the talent to be the best team in the league, all they need is time for them to learn there coaches system. the mavs didnt win many games when nellie first got here. rockets werent much of an contender either, yet rudy t lead them to 2 championships with time.also i remember when the spurs were 1 of the worst teams in the league about 5 maybe 6 years ago, but i also remember poppovich coaching them to an title as well. so just give them time,thats all they need, just as the clippers. so please pardon yourself for looking stupid. you guys are trying to come at me, but hey i am going to come right back at ya. kind of like jordan said when he first came back, the big name guys were gonna be barking at him, well i am gonna be barking right back at ya.also dude, you must have basic television, cause if you dont watch a couple programs at once every now and again somethings wrong with you. it's pretty easy to watch 3,4 games at once, considering they have something called commercials, halftimes, and such. hey rod you said dirk is just important to this team as webb and garnett is to this team. nope, not true at all. take garnett off of the wolves and what do you have? take duncan off of the spurs and what do you have? how about 2 teams at home come playoff time. i know there is no argument from you on this 1, but maybe so i dont expect you to admit you were wrong. take webber off of that team and you still have a playoff team, because of the fact they have 2 other all star caliber players, just as the mavs. so i do not buy the just as valuable crap. playing with the flu,broken teeth(what the hell does that have to do with basketball),food poisioning doesn't count man. everyone plays with those types of sicknesses. those AREN'T injuries, WE ALL know that. dirk wont be having any sugery to all you guys thinking he will. his ankle isn't as bad as you guys think are what you all hear. i sit right in front of the mavs doctor at times, and could probably get an email from him saying that dirk wont be having this surgery you guys keep making excuses for. at this point in the season there is no need for any kind of surgery.
Old 01-09-2002, 04:49 AM   #58
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

why sould you switch seats if u have season tickets?
Old 01-09-2002, 04:49 AM   #59
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

your comments speak for themselves rcf, and i hope you have fun talking to yourself.
Old 01-09-2002, 04:50 AM   #60
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast is on a distinguished road

Hi guys. Been hanging out for a while and thought I'd finally delurk. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

<< broken teeth(what the hell does that have to do with basketball) >>

It's not that he got his teeth knocked out, it's that he came back after missing only a few seconds of the game. And, sorry, but that *is* considered an injury. If he was just looking for an excuse to hang out in the locker room, as you seem to be implying with your comments about him, he *could* have for the rest of the game.

<< at this point in the season there is no need for any kind of surgery. >>

That's why they've been saying at the end of the season he's getting the surgery.
Old 01-09-2002, 05:53 AM   #61
realclipsfan
Banned

onc again cigar you have seemed to make an complete idiot out of yourself. i do not switch seats but the doc does for some reason. i could scan a copy of all my tickets i have used this season and put them up on here, but why? to prove something to some of you guys, you guys aren't even worth me wasting my time.getting your tooth knocked out is not an injury, hell hockey players have that happen every game. sure dirk came back out and played, it was a damn playoff game. what did he look forward to if they had a lost there arctic? uhhhh not much, lmao. his teammates would not let him miss the rest of the game with a broken tooth or whatever it was,trust me. he would have gotten rode out of dallas with that poor excuse. and what's with this nonsense about missing a few seconds?did you actually watch the game? hell i was there, and he was out an extensive time, not saying a couple quarters or so, but definitely more than a &quot;few&quot; seconds......
Old 01-09-2002, 06:07 AM   #62
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast is on a distinguished road

Ah, well, you seem pretty set in your opinion so there's no point in fighting you.

However, I have to point out that, if you were there, you should have noticed that he missed only 33 seconds of the game with 4:52 left. Want proof?

&quot;Nowitzki missed only 33 seconds of game time while getting some gauze to stop the bleeding, then came back and grabbed the first possible rebound.&quot;

~quoted from an article by Jaime Aron
Old 01-09-2002, 08:45 AM   #63
Fidel
Diamond Member

RCF you are surely not the first poster who came here to talk smack or post bullshit. They all left the board pretty soon cause it gets boring when you talk to yourself all the time. Have a nice day.
Old 01-09-2002, 10:07 AM   #64
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

I NEVER thought I'd say this, but I CAN'T WAIT until Murph gets back!!! This is getting good! I like this type of stuff, the name calling isn't necessary, but you all are bringing up some valid points.
Old 01-09-2002, 12:49 PM   #65
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

Out of curiousity, theKid, what good points do you think RCF is making? I ask because whether I've agreed with you or not, your opinions have always seemed well thought out and at least defensible. RCF, otoh, seems the epitome of a troll who's not about to let the facts interfere with the fantasies of his personal prejudices.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 01:35 PM   #66
TheKid
Diamond Member

I guess I wasn't necessarily referring to his points. If you take out his callous remarks, I can see that he's looking at it from a different perspective. Granted his last post about the hockey player I thought didn't make much sense, but some of perceptions of other players and his belief of how good they are relative to Dirk is interesting. I just like hearing all different opinions, NOW I don't agree with him, but it's interesting I guess. Maybe that's what I should have said. Actually I don't agree with any of you, I've said I think right now Dirk is the better than KG (slightly however, not much at all) and I DEFINATELY think he's better than Webber, and Rasheed there's NO doubt in my mind he's better. But I am enjoying hearing everyone else's opinions.
Old 01-09-2002, 01:39 PM   #67
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL... Dallas-Mavs really isn't a friendly environment for the poop talking... I do have to agree with the post of this thread though. LMF always seems to be full of doom and gloom morons...
Old 01-09-2002, 02:06 PM   #68
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

RCF, you saying you sit next to the Mavs doctor in my book is name-dropping. And name-droppers lose all credibility IMO. I don't know of anybody else on this board that likes name-droppers either....
Old 01-09-2002, 02:08 PM   #69
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Oh heck, might as we post. I used to post here. Switched to LMF. Came back because I heard the remuffle (RCP) was here now. Fine. Occasionally he had good points, occasionally he was coherent.

Some notes about RCF:

What you see in this thread is what you get. He bashes you immediately. Has never complemented a poster for making a point. Is generally rude.

When criticized for terrible grammar, spelling, etc. (I swear, we took up translating his posts once), he claimed that he was an AP English teacher. Two thoughts: First, how can a teacher afford the seats at AAC he claims to have; and second, notice how he generally starts posting after 3PM. Generally, it is assumed that he is a student somewhere.

He claims to be tight with all the players. He proclaimed to have the inside scoop that Finley was for sure leaving the Mavericks. Announced that he would not post at LMF for a month (or was it 3 months?) if he was wrong. Of course, he was. He stopped posting under his former name of realmavsfan and started posting as MFFL a couple of weeks later. To 'throw' people off, he later began agreeing with himself under other names.

As I said, he used to be realmavsfan. Under that name, he always praised Odom as better than Dirk; insulted those who disagreed; got confused and started bashing me for defending him. That was when I had enough. So much so, I had several posts of mine deleted for bashing him or baiting rmf. But, I am sure that rcf will admit that I defended him and tried to offer advise on more than one occasion.

What got him formally, permanently (I hope) banned was his reference to Wang as a &quot;Chink&quot;. LMF at that point deleted all of his posts; which resulted in his most recent retaliation and current banishment.

Now, my only real problems with rcf are: the atrocious grammar and spelling to the point of incoherency; the monotonous posting about Odom and the Clippers; the 'chink' remark; the constant bashing of Dirk; and the general rudeness towards other people.

I wish him well, hope he is happy here. I also hope he comes back to LMF someday (after he grows up a little). Good luck to all of you.

And I agree that LMF forum is too doom and gloom some times. Maybe I will bring my good vibrations over here more often.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 04:32 PM   #70
realclipsfan
Banned

Ok let me ask you something dumby, sorry meant dooby. if i was to go over to LMF and post under your name, would that necessarily mean it was you and your thoughts? they do not have passwords or those sort of things over there, so let me tell you it wouldnt be hard to post under your name or anyone elses for that matter. so dude stop with the bullshit accusations, if you weren't sitting behind me or aside from me then you do not know for sure if it was me. castro, who gives a damn what you think? let me be the 1st to say, NOT ME! I never said I sit right next rod, i said i sit a few rows in front of him, hell i could take u right to him anytime u want to see him. to all you idiots who think i am the problem at LMF, just till he gets an password site, or something and you will see. i wasnt even a fraction of the problem. if you guys think this murph guy will run me off or make me think differently then you all are dead wrong. i stick to my opinions and it is very hard to get me shy away from them, like i said before im not barking away from anyone.
Old 01-09-2002, 04:41 PM   #71
TheKid
Diamond Member

No one said he would run you off, no one said he would scare you. HOWEVER he's very opinionated such as yourself. Everyone here can hold their own in basketball discussions and the reason everyone is saying that is because last year there were some HEATED discussion between Murph and myself to speak of and let me tell you, just like you won't back down, HE WON'T EITHER... Also, Dirk just HAPPENS to be his favorite player............................................ .... So as I said, once he comes back it shall be even MORE interesting.
Old 01-09-2002, 05:13 PM   #72
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Ok let me ask you something dumby, sorry meant dooby. if i was to go over to LMF and post under your name, would that necessarily mean it was you and your thoughts? they do not have passwords or those sort of things over there, so let me tell you it wouldnt be hard to post under your name or anyone elses for that matter. so dude stop with the bullshit accusations, if you weren't sitting behind me or aside from me then you do not know for sure if it was me.

OK, fine. But LMF is deleting posts and blocking posts based on IP addresses. Of which, only yours seem to be affected. The rest o' the gang is still there. This is no court of law and I am entitled to my opinion without proving beyond a reasonable doubt, as is every other LMF poster. The general feeling was that you posted a bunch of nonsense, made a racial slur, got your posts deleted and then retaliated by repeatedly posting an empty message so that all other posts were deleted. I believe you did it several times, occasionally under other names (Jterrell, for example). That was unfortunate, because a lot of insightful people post on that board and they were disappointed and frustrated that you did that.

Hopefully, regardless of whether you caused them or not, this board won't suffer the same problems.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 05:20 PM   #73
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

<< Hopefully, regardless of whether you caused them or not, this board won't suffer the same problems. >>

It won't. And since this thread has nothing to do with the Mavs, I'm moving it to the lounge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 05:36 PM   #74
MFFL
Guru

I saw lots of discussion about the Maverick in there, but it's your call. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2002, 05:39 PM   #75
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, it did but it's turned into an arguement over the LMF board and stuff.

But we also wanna drum up more interest/postings in the Lounge. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 06:10 PM   #76
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

We'll bump it back over to the Mavs section once Murph gets back.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2002, 06:23 PM   #77
Fidel
Diamond Member

<< castro, who gives a damn what you think? let me be the 1st to say, NOT ME! I never said I sit right next rod, i said i sit a few rows in front of him, hell i could take u right to him anytime u want to see him >>

RCF you seem to be confused. Actually you are referring to something Rod said not me.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:37 PM   #78
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

realclipsfan, so the doctor sometimes sits next to you and sometimes doesnt ... how exactly does that work, if he doesnt have multiple season tickets the chances of you running into some doctor who knows everything about Dirks health(if he even exisists) is roughly 1 out of 25,000. square that number for the chances of you running into him twice. Dirk has missed less games than Odom this year, just a little f.y.i. I guess Odom needs to learn how to play through pain and load the drug test. I still haven't gotten a response from you about your definition of a contender, all i got was &quot;a loss is a loss no matter how many points it was by&quot; ... and on that point we actually agree. Having that said, the reverse must also be true... a win is a win no matter how many points it was by and we've beat the Kings, Spurs, and Minnesota ... and we have an improved overall record from last year when we made it to the conferance semi-finals... furethermore we just came off the second longest winning streak(by 1 game) in the nba this season.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:42 PM   #79
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

sooo, it looks like you should think before you type. You might want to see a psycologist for your obvious and blatant pathelogical lying problem, they got medicine for that.
Old 01-09-2002, 06:56 PM   #80
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

We need a little trouble...we used to get a couple of idiots each month. We'd argue with them, close a few threads, eventually ban them and talk crap about them later. That hasn't happened in a while.