Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-24-2002, 04:47 PM   #41
mackdaddy

mackdaddy is on a distinguished road

I say, remove RCF. He's obviously out for attention, nothing more nothing less. I remember getting in an argument with this guy about IP addressing. Look at what he has done to the LMF site. I'm sure he will try to do the same here, its just his nature.
However, if he does get banned, I'm sure he will sign up under a different name(s) and try to cause more problems. So there may not be any solution of truly being rid of RCF. Good Luck.

-mack
mackdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2002, 05:48 PM   #42
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

RCF is quite clearly a quite intelligent young guy with way too much time on his hands and a bizarre sense of humor. I don't believe he's the idiot he makes himself out to be- look at the way he finds JUST the right things to say to irritate optimistic Mavs fans, and look at the way he makes use of ridiculous grammatical slurs ("joinded"?!? Gimme a break!) to make his otherwise fairly knowledgeable commentary. I don't buy it. This guy is a joker, plain and simple, people, and if you don't take him seriously he's pretty amusing.

At least I hope and pray that there couldn't be anyone that stupid.

With that being said, he does have a tendency to go off on cursing tears and multiple posting attacks, and that passes out of the realm of "funny" and into the realm of "irritating." I say ban the guy.
Old 01-24-2002, 05:56 PM   #43
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

LOL Mavinator

you retain your title of funniest on the board in my book with that one.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-24-2002, 06:03 PM   #44
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

Hey rob,dj,dallmav I guess nothing is done about the "internet" handslapping and cigar smoking going on with these 2. Rod is basically edging him on and congratulating the guy for insulting me. Rod is basically celebrating the fact that this guy insulted me. Once again nothing will be done, then again when has it ever?
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2002, 07:23 PM   #45
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

Here here!!! Great job on insulting RCF everyone!!!

Heck no, RCF. There has got to be a double standard because no one likes you. Period. Why don't you just leave if you're soo pissed off and save us all trouble. No one likes you here and as you can tell the large majority doesn't want you here, but apparently the petition hasn't worked to get you kicked off so JUST LEAVE! I know you're supposedly "grown" and all and I can't tell you what to do, but it is simply a suggestion.
Old 01-25-2002, 07:31 PM   #46
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

But on the other hand, look at Murph. Not too many people were fond of him when he first arrived, but look at him now. I still don't like him sometimes, but he does great things for the board.

Hahah...just kidding. These guys aren't even compairable. They are complete opposites. Murph has a stat for the average number of times he wipes his butt(per crap or per 48 min.), but all RCF does to back up his point is cuss and name-call.
Old 01-25-2002, 07:46 PM   #47
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Oh...pardon me. I wasn't aware that he had been banned. Please dissregard my most recent RCF posts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2006, 08:00 AM   #48
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Biz-ump.

*edit: You've really got to go through this whole thing to enjoy it (it's a fast read, real page turner). We also get to see some of our more senior posters at a younger and more petulant age .

Last edited by orangedays; 03-12-2006 at 08:17 AM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote