Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 09-17-2004, 01:03 AM   #41
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:Vote for Bush or Die

Quote:
Originally posted by: knowitall
I'm glad they wouldn't let you join, U2. I would miss you.
Ms. Howard Dean shows her ass again. Troll.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2004, 02:18 AM   #42
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
i've come to see that the mods of this board are all republican i believe. If you don't agree with them they all gang up on you, and its their way or its the wrong way. The point is he lied, bush supporter or not, you have to see that. Now our toops, women & men are dying for it.
Dicitonary.com defines the verb lie as: To present false information with the intention of deceiving. This means that you have to know that the information is false at time of presentation and do it with the intention of decieving.

So exactly what you you purport bush to have known to be false when he presented it with the intention of decieving and what proof do you have for this? Right now it looks like you're just talking out of your partisan @$$.

spoken like a true mod & republican. He did lie, and more than half of AMERICANS think the same!
So you admit that you're speaking out of your @$$ and have zero proof to back up your baseless accusations. BTW more than half of AMERICANS are planning on voting for Bush and more than half of AMERICANS approve of the job Bush has done.

Old 09-17-2004, 11:20 AM   #43
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I can respect the opinion of those who feel that it was the wrong decision to invade Iraq -- if that's the opinion they held BEFORE we invaded. I can respect the opinion of those who feel that the war has been handled improperly since we invaded Iraq.

I don't agree with either opinion, but I can respect them.

I cannot respect the opinion of people who continue to say that President Bush lied for the purpose of garnering support for a war with Iraq. I cannot respect the opinion of people who continue to say that Bush started a war to make a financial profit.

The first two are just differences of opinion based upon the facts. The second two are ridiculous, hateful, disrespectful, and irrational opinions which totally disregard the facts.

Old 09-17-2004, 11:34 AM   #44
knowitall

knowitall is on a distinguished road

KG. I'm supposed to have known before the Iraq invasion that Bush was lying?
knowitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2004, 04:56 PM   #45
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

knowitall - You think Bush could have prevented 9/11, and you think that Bush intentionally deceived the American people in order to start a war with Iraq.

How can I possibly take you seriously? Save your anti-Bush vitriol for PMs with reeds or vinnepointe. I'm not going to waste my time listening to your irrational, illogical nonsense.

If you want to come back and admit that it was downright idiotic to suggest that Bush intentionally deceived the American people about Iraq and that it was unbelievably moronic to suggest that Bush could have prevented 9/11, well, then I might talk to you again.

Old 09-17-2004, 06:17 PM   #46
knowitall

knowitall is on a distinguished road

Lighten up, KG. Geez. I didn't say that Bush could have prevented the attacks on 9/11. You have mis-quoted me. What I said was, Bush ignored information gathered by Intelligence. Bush seems to have a habit of ignoring information that is gathered through intelligence. I suggest we analyze how Mr. Bush uses the intelligence he receives. This, of course, is impossible. Why? Because he shitcans all of it and does whatever he damn well pleases.

Now, to the topic of deception. I'm just suprised he spent so much time lying to us. It's not like it matters to him what anybody thinks. But as for me, I don't like our youth being sent to their deaths for makebelieve reasons.
knowitall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 02:42 AM   #47
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
I take offense to that. Veruca is not a Republican, neither is Fidel... I don't think dj has ever stated his political stance, nor has MFF or mff.

And I also don't think I have ever bashed anyone, called them a moron, or called them an idiot.

I'll agree that I am at times immature, but I have kids and they inject me with that. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Exactly U2. I´m a commie and I live on a beautiful island not far from the US [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

On a serious note I´d consider myself a liberal. But that has a different meaning in Germany then it has in the US. In short it means that you don´t like burocracy, high taxes, overgoverning, a pampering wellfare system and so on. Guess it´s a pretty republican position, speaking in US terms. I also have to say though that I disagree with some of the republican politics. In Germany there are more partys that count then in the US. Actually out of the two big US partys I couldn´t choose one that would fit my political views.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote