seal614 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Nowitzki gets 'Punk'd' on MTV

yep
seal614 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2005, 03:27 PM   #42
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

When I posted that it was 12:07AM of sunday. Yeah, I meant today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2005, 09:57 PM   #43
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Just a bump so everyone will remember to watch this in about 3 minutes!!!
Old 03-27-2005, 10:07 PM   #44
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

He's on the last block, they just got done with the first one.....
Old 03-27-2005, 10:20 PM   #45
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all
Default RE:Nowitzki gets 'Punk'd' on MTV

because he was a kid
Old 03-27-2005, 10:24 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

detailed recap needed....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:27 PM   #47
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA he signed Lebrons jersey!
Old 03-27-2005, 10:29 PM   #48
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

That was a good one... The look on his face when he sees the Punked sign.. "no way!"
Old 03-27-2005, 10:30 PM   #49
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

Hehehe...that was so cute. Dirk's such a softie. [img]i/expressions/anim_laugh.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2005, 10:32 PM   #50
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

i like how he just kept on eating after he found out. after he found out half of what he said came with a full mouth of food.

oh yeah, dirk has bad posture.
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:32 PM   #51
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

It was a good one.. I enjoyed it much more than the other episodes...

Dirk is a softie I bet.

"It's for a kid!". Hah..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:33 PM   #52
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's a fact of life being 7 foot and not wanting to drop food on your shirt.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-27-2005, 10:34 PM   #53
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

Hahah
Old 03-27-2005, 10:40 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

ahem!
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
detailed recap needed....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-27-2005, 10:41 PM   #55
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

that was funny.....except the concept itself which was really unoriginal.
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:49 PM   #56
dude1394
Guru

Okay I'll give it a shot. Not guaranteed to be 100%.

Dirk/Michael and trainer (AL?) are in a restaurant. They must have played either the lakers or clippers and mike is there with a butterfly bandage over his left eyebrow.

A kiddo comes up and asks dirk to sign something, something that was obviously used, a napkin or something because dirk says something about slobber on it. ?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Kid thanks him and leaves.

Then he comes back later with a bag full of stuff. He pulls out a nowitzki jersey, hats, foam finger, baseball I think and even a lebron james jersey. I think he even pulls out a lakers something or other.

Dirk signs it all, tries to protest a little bit but finishes. The kiddo leaves..

Mike and Al start giving dirk crap about why didn't he say no, why can't he stand up for himself, etc. Dirk says It was a kid!! What do you want me to do, etc. Mike and Al keep on him.

Then the kid comes back with what looks like an even bigger bag of stuff. He pulls out a baseball bat for dirk to sign and dirk finally says no. The kid throws the bat down on the ground and calls dirk a jerk and stalks off.

Mike/Al crack up..

The kid comes back with his mom and tries to get dirk to sign one more thing, he says no, mom asks him to do it and he says no. Then the manager comes over says that he wanted to ask dirk to sign something too but now he doesn't want dirk to ever come back into his restaurant.

Now the kid gives him one more thing (it looks like a menu) dirk opens it and it says "You've been Punk'd". Crack ups. At the end dirk looks into the camera and does the tagline punk'd thing.

Good fun it seemed.
Old 03-27-2005, 10:49 PM   #57
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

That was pretty funny. I really got a kick when the kid started bringing baseballs, footballs, Laker hats and a Lebron jersey.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:51 PM   #58
dude1394
Guru

Yea that was the funniest part, then mike/al could rag him that he signed a lebron jersey!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-27-2005, 11:01 PM   #59
sike
The Preacha

thanks, dude...

sounds like pure greatness...

how did Mike and Al hold up...did they seem to be laughing while the kid did all this stuff or did they play it pretty straight...

Old 03-27-2005, 11:08 PM   #60
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Pretty straight, looke as annoyed as Dirk

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:10 PM   #61
sike
The Preacha

how did they resopond once the punk'd sign was revealed???

Was Ashton there?

Old 03-27-2005, 11:38 PM   #62
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

lmao @ dirk signing the lebron jersey..

I think the trick was about to fail, because dirk was actually signing EVERYTHING..and then Al and Fin told him that he was too nice...

I wonder how many bags of stuff they had, just in case Dirk kept going
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:48 PM   #63
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

i thought Dirk handled himself well. I've seen athletes act like jerks, and a girl in my class told me about Jordan telling some kid to "scat", so i thought it was refreshing to see someone act with some class.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:52 PM   #64
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
how did they resopond once the punk'd sign was revealed???

Was Ashton there?
Ashton wasn't there. Dirk found out he was punk'd when the kid brought a menu for Dirk to sign and it said, "Hey Dirk, You've just been Punk'd."

1996-2005
Old 03-27-2005, 11:58 PM   #65
sike
The Preacha

thanks Filthy,

I wish Dirk would have been worth Ashton's time....but evidently he has not reached that level of stardom yet...

Old 03-28-2005, 02:19 AM   #66
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Upon reading the "you've just been punk'd" he raised his eyebrows and says "No!" in disbelief. "I was about to smack him" was the next thing he said, apparently directed at the manager. It was pretty funny, before all that when the kid was making his last effort to get Dirk to sign something, Dirk was eventually going to sign it! He said "Can't you wait 10 minutes?" apparently implying he'd do it after he was done eating. Sounds like me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-28-2005, 02:27 AM   #67
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
thanks Filthy,

I wish Dirk would have been worth Ashton's time....but evidently he has not reached that level of stardom yet...

Yea I saw Ashton being interviewed somewhere and he stated that he couldn't make alot of the appearances on the show due to tapings of "That 70's Show" and "Guess Who" so i'm guessing that had some factor into it also. Now that I think about it though Ashton is never on when he punks a sports athlete.

1996-2005
Old 03-28-2005, 02:59 AM   #68
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

any chance anyone might have found a link for me to watch this? i was out doing easter things when this aired. would be nice of someone to direct me to viewing it. <3 thanks!
Old 03-28-2005, 07:53 AM   #69
jade

jade is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: sp3nc3r13
any chance anyone might have found a link for me to watch this? i was out doing easter things when this aired. would be nice of someone to direct me to viewing it. <3 thanks!

http://www.btefnet.net/
jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 09:18 AM   #70
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough

btefnet tracker is one of the slowest tracker out there. 1000 + seeder and only able to connect to 10 at 8kb/s
DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 12:57 PM   #71
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by: Nash13
i thought Dirk handled himself well. I've seen athletes act like jerks, and a girl in my class told me about Jordan telling some kid to "scat", so i thought it was refreshing to see someone act with some class.
Great point Nash!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 06:46 PM   #72
Windmill360
Diamond Member

For those who missed it they are about to show it again.

Tags
dirk