Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-09-2006, 10:33 PM   #41
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

...well, I'd just assume JET, Harris, and Dirk get a few touches from time to time.

I wish to hell the broadcast would get off of Stack's nuts.....

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-09-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Murphy3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #42
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Did Dirk tweek his ankle?
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #43
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Daniels is just not good on the break...
Old 03-09-2006, 10:34 PM   #44
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Did Dirk tweek his ankle?
guess not...
Old 03-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

nice pass by Stack...
Old 03-09-2006, 10:35 PM   #46
Murphy3
Guru

How is that not a foul?
Old 03-09-2006, 10:36 PM   #47
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

nice turnaround
Old 03-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #48
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

sixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of lightsixeightmkw is a glorious beacon of light

dirk puttin on a show with his dribbling
Old 03-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #49
Murphy3
Guru

good look to end the quarter..but, nice quarter even though it didn't go in.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:37 PM   #50
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I liked how they started with Devin. That was a good move
Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #51
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Mavs gameplan.....leave Miles open every time. Works.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #52
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

I wish I was Dirk... I would have ripped that idiot ref's head off and fed it to his own bungsnatch... how was that not a lose ball foul with him standing right there!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:38 PM   #53
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

are you the only person on here Murph?
Old 03-09-2006, 10:39 PM   #54
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I guess not
Old 03-09-2006, 10:39 PM   #55
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WraithXx
I wish I was Dirk... I would have ripped that idiot ref's head off and fed it to his own bungsnatch... how was that not a lose ball foul with him standing right there!!!!!!!!!!
nice word, I gotta start using that.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:40 PM   #56
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

i don't feel like taking my laptop to the living room, and i don't want to watch the game in my room... so i'm only coming here during breaks and stuff... i'll take it over there for the 2nd half prolly

i'm eating pizza is the thing. alright be back, underlings
Old 03-09-2006, 10:42 PM   #57
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

oh my God, that is terrible
Old 03-09-2006, 10:42 PM   #58
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

go Powell
Old 03-09-2006, 10:44 PM   #59
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

woot, go Terry
Old 03-09-2006, 10:45 PM   #60
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

Powell is really working his ass off
Old 03-09-2006, 10:46 PM   #61
WraithXx
Diamond Member

damn I liked that sequence!

Quis drove to the hoop for a nasty dunk but it was missed, Powell got the rebound under the hoop and was gonna go up and slam it down himself but got fouled

nice aggressiveness!
Old 03-09-2006, 10:48 PM   #62
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I really like powell
Old 03-09-2006, 10:50 PM   #63
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

slowly build that lead up
Old 03-09-2006, 10:51 PM   #64
Murphy3
Guru

Portland is terrible.
Old 03-09-2006, 10:52 PM   #65
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

I have always hated Portland
Old 03-09-2006, 10:53 PM   #66
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

how can you be a professional athlete and shoot 49% from the line>
Old 03-09-2006, 10:56 PM   #67
WraithXx
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
how can you be a professional athlete and shoot 49% from the line>
by having a beard like that
Old 03-09-2006, 10:57 PM   #68
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Powell shows how much we need to let Van Horn go this offseason. We gotta resign JET and let KVH go. Any other thoughts of what we should do? Anyone we should/could sign?
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 10:59 PM   #69
Murphy3
Guru

dirk needs to mix in a make.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:00 PM   #70
Murphy3
Guru

please..someone step on Stack's head when he's down..maybe it'll knock some basketball sense into him.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:02 PM   #71
WraithXx
Diamond Member

if I ever hear any of you suckers say "Diop-Diop", I will come for you.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:03 PM   #72
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

JPo showing he deserves more min...
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:03 PM   #73
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Danny Crawford calling a suprisingly fair game for the Mavs. That's my biggest suprise of the night so far.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2006, 11:04 PM   #74
WraithXx
Diamond Member

lol dude... I love Mark Followil

randomly asking Bob if he can tie a square knot... boy scout reference
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #75
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

how about Diop it like it's hot?
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #76
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Zach Randolph's face pisses me off.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #77
WraithXx
Diamond Member

whose bungsnatch is probably more horrible: Zach Randolph's, or Chris Kaman's?
Old 03-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #78
sixeightmkw
Golden Member

SA up on PHX 26-19
Old 03-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #79
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixeightmkw
SA up on PHX 26-19
Spurs luck out. No Nash.
Old 03-09-2006, 11:08 PM   #80
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Kaman. He looks like one of the inbred brothers from the movie "Wrong Turn". Scares the shit out of me.