Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-18-2006, 07:48 PM   #41
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

actually, if i was laughing at anyone, it'd be doc. so dan likes to get all the high scores. that's cool. I like to read books and take long walks on the beach. want to start a thread about that?
Old 04-18-2006, 07:49 PM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Laugh away....as I am sure you are well aware, I could care less. As for your walks on the beach, I hope you and he have a good time.

Last edited by Drbio; 04-18-2006 at 08:01 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 07:54 PM   #43
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Doc,

I like corn!

Edit - since Doc edited his I will edit mine!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 04-18-2006 at 08:00 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 07:56 PM   #44
Drbio
Banned

If that is what is eating you Dan...consider it editted out. Sheesh.

Go play arcade already.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:58 PM   #45
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
If that is what is eating you Dan...consider it editted out. Sheesh.

Go play arcade already.
Well then I will edit my stuff... Just trying to make a point Doc... I don't like being embarassed anymore than you do. Whether you know it or not, or intended to or not, that is just what you were doing.
Old 04-18-2006, 07:59 PM   #46
Drbio
Banned

Like I said (and just like you said in pm and in your top 11 comments)...it was supposed to be all in fun. I actually thought you might enjoy the banter. If you got your feelings hurt. Sorry. As for me, I truly could care less about being embarassed here. It is a message board for goodness sakes.

Now aren't you up to 45 yet or something?

Last edited by Drbio; 04-18-2006 at 08:02 PM.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:02 PM   #47
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

That is the 3rd post you have mentioned my feelings being hurt... You couldn't do that if you tried... That isn't what this is about.

And no, that darn Usually Lurkin took Sharpshooter so I am down to 44! I will get it back though!
Old 04-18-2006, 08:11 PM   #48
Drbio
Banned

well substitute embarassed for feelings hurt then. Check your pm.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:13 PM   #49
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Check your pm.
Same to you!

And thank all of you for your positive rep... Doc isn't the only one loved here!
Old 04-18-2006, 08:16 PM   #50
Drbio
Banned

I think I have given Dan half his pos rep to date. Ask him.
Old 04-18-2006, 08:19 PM   #51
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think I have given Dan half his pos rep to date. Ask him.
I would have to agree... You give that stuff out like it's candy, and then bitch to me when I haven't given enough to you! I have to get better at distributing rep... I guess if I didn't spend my whole day playing games........
Old 04-18-2006, 10:40 PM   #52
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you guys would quit editing your posts. I mean, seriously. It appears that neither of you has the courage of your convictions. Are you both that worried about appeasing the other?

If that was the case, why start this pissing match in the first place?? Oh, sir, I see that you only pissed just now only eight feet. I would like to--with your permission, of course--retract my previous piss of nine feet. You, sir, now maintain the lead, and if it pleases you I would like your permission to piss again.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 11:13 PM   #53
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I wish you guys would quit editing your posts. I mean, seriously. It appears that neither of you has the courage of your convictions. Are you both that worried about appeasing the other?

If that was the case, why start this pissing match in the first place?? Oh, sir, I see that you only pissed just now only eight feet. I would like to--with your permission, of course--retract my previous piss of nine feet. You, sir, now maintain the lead, and if it pleases you I would like your permission to piss again.
I think a lot of it was just a misunderstanding. Had Doc meant what he said in the way I thought he did, my comments would not have been edited out, but since it was a misunderstanding, I have no problem removing them. If a guy comes up to you and punches you in the face saying THATS FOR SLEEPING WITH MY WIFE, wouldn't you think it to be OK for him to apologize for that punch once he finds out it was really Doc that did it??? That is of course after you lay the smack down on his monkey ass!

OK then!

Last edited by Male30Dan; 04-18-2006 at 11:23 PM.
Male30Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 11:23 PM   #54
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure Doc meant it in the way you thought he did. Before he backtracked. Even after the edits, he has backtracked all over this thread faster than Deion Sanders in his prime.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #55
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Either way, it's over...

Oh, and back to 45!
Old 04-18-2006, 11:35 PM   #56
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future
Default Stats breakdown

The smiley count for this thread stands at 34.0, with a total of 54.0 posts, we see a P/S (post-to-smiley ratio) of .630 - almost unprecedented over the course of a single thread.

The individual efforts deserve even more recognition - some truly fantastic performances.

Doc is in the the lead with 16.0 spt (smileys-per-thread) and a +/- of 2.0 over Dan who sits at 14.0 spt (though he made a valiant effort in post #47 with three consecutive s - a new record for a single post).

raefformvp has an excellent P/S of 2.0 though her lack of playing time hurt her - hopefully she can smiley her way out of her recent slump.

MavsFanFinley and sike bring up the rear with a 1.0 P/S - I think MFF pulled a hammie and sike was booed off the floor for being...well...sike. Our best wishes to MFF for a fast recovery and to sike - the Grand Overlord has ordered our forces be amassed for a tactical strike against the humans in 72 space-hours. Long Live Geklach!

EDIT: *whispering* Is Dan making a run for the title?

Last edited by orangedays; 04-18-2006 at 11:36 PM.
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 11:59 PM   #57
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangedays
The smiley count for this thread stands at 34.0, with a total of 54.0 posts, we see a P/S (post-to-smiley ratio) of .630 - almost unprecedented over the course of a single thread.

The individual efforts deserve even more recognition - some truly fantastic performances.

Doc is in the the lead with 16.0 spt (smileys-per-thread) and a +/- of 2.0 over Dan who sits at 14.0 spt (though he made a valiant effort in post #47 with three consecutive s - a new record for a single post).

raefformvp has an excellent P/S of 2.0 though her lack of playing time hurt her - hopefully she can smiley her way out of her recent slump.

MavsFanFinley and sike bring up the rear with a 1.0 P/S - I think MFF pulled a hammie and sike was booed off the floor for being...well...sike. Our best wishes to MFF for a fast recovery and to sike - the Grand Overlord has ordered our forces be amassed for a tactical strike against the humans in 72 space-hours. Long Live Geklach!

EDIT: *whispering* Is Dan making a run for the title?
You truly are a dork!

There... DAN TAKES THE LEAD IN THIS TOO!
Old 04-19-2006, 08:27 AM   #58
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I'm sure Doc meant it in the way you thought he did. Before he backtracked. Even after the edits, he has backtracked all over this thread faster than Deion Sanders in his prime.
Oh brother. Dan knows exactly what I meant. Give it a rest.
Old 04-19-2006, 08:28 AM   #59
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
You truly are a dork!

There... DAN TAKES THE LEAD IN THIS TOO!
I'm telling you.....he's a sick sick man....
Old 04-19-2006, 03:15 PM   #60
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!!!!! We gotta winner.......

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-19-2006 at 03:17 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 03:36 PM   #61
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future
Talking

Who knew the line between being a "winner" and a "loser" was so razor-thin?
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 04:43 PM   #62
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
WOW!!!!!! We gotta winner.......

So if we quote do you get credit for all those smileys?
Old 04-19-2006, 05:37 PM   #63
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

In case you are counting... that was 1716 smileys.

And to make it 1720:

Over/Under - Minutes it takes Dan to top my number = +45 (starting now)

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-19-2006 at 05:39 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:11 PM   #64
Drbio
Banned

over.