Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-14-2007, 01:06 PM   #41
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I see u2 has joined us to round out the 10
Old 08-14-2007, 01:50 PM   #42
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I see u2 has joined us to round out the 10
Excellent!

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:30 PM   #43
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

ok, ok...I'm gonna change it to Sep 1st at 9am...

(see how much we love you guys!?)

I want this to be the last change...only if a bunch of our guys can't do this day will we change from this.

we are now full at ten teams...prepare to suffer at the hands of TheSikedelics!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 03:32 PM   #44
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Excellent!
I imagine that he said this in a Mr. Burns voice while tapping his fingers together and with a low rumbling evil laugh welling up inside...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 08-14-2007, 03:41 PM   #45
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

So who won this feeble competition last season?
Old 08-14-2007, 03:49 PM   #46
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

You know, I don't remember. I won a DM.com league two seasons ago, and finished second in the other DM.com league.

Needless to say, I did NOT have a repeat performance last season.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 08-14-2007, 04:33 PM   #47
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
So who won this feeble competition last season?
I played in 4 football leagues last year...and had two great teams and two sorry teams...I think my D-M team was hampered by injury all season, but I can't remember who won.

Old 08-14-2007, 04:52 PM   #48
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Did Evil win it? Too bad he's not playing in this league.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 04:55 PM   #49
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I think he is...Evil Implacable

Old 08-14-2007, 04:58 PM   #50
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Evil
Sike
Chum
Thig
Ninko
Flaco
u2
nashty...I know are there

Who is 'Dookie-shoots' and 'Makin it Rain' ?
Old 08-14-2007, 05:14 PM   #51
sike
The Preacha

Quote:

Who is 'Dookie-shoots' and 'Makin it Rain' ?
I just looked and have no idea myself

Old 08-14-2007, 06:04 PM   #52
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Makin' it Rain is BBL, I believe.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game

Last edited by jthig32; 08-14-2007 at 06:05 PM.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:08 PM   #53
sike
The Preacha

the Draft is September 1st at 9am...get used to having that in your skull...

Old 08-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #54
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Ugh you guys are killing me haha, that's 7 am over here in CA. Sept 1st works for me though, I'll be there.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #55
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

well, if you decide to expand, i'd like to get in. my normal league has disbanded and i'm facing the prospect of an "i don't know anyone" league or going without. ugh!
Old 08-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #56
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, "Makin' it rain" is me. Paying homage to the greatest titan of all time.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:55 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmpeanut
well, if you decide to expand, i'd like to get in. my normal league has disbanded and i'm facing the prospect of an "i don't know anyone" league or going without. ugh!
just create another league and I'll join and so will some guys here...but we're staying at ten teams in this league

Old 08-15-2007, 12:33 AM   #58
sike
The Preacha

we have room for one more team in the first league we only have 9...and we need 10.

first come first serve

the league url is http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....gue/dallasmavs

the league name is D-M.com,
the league ID is 444590
the league password is mvp_dirk

Last edited by sike; 08-15-2007 at 12:34 AM.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:04 AM   #59
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

i'm in.

thanks for posting the opening and the offer to join a second league.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:05 AM   #60
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

did we lose someone?

edit: hey cool, peanut's in!

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-15-2007 at 08:06 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 08:16 PM   #61
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

damnit, i wanted to join.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 09:39 PM   #62
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Yep, and indeed I am playing ...

Last year...

Last edited by Evilmav2; 08-15-2007 at 11:16 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 11:44 PM   #63
sike
The Preacha

wow...my team blew in that league...

Old 08-15-2007, 11:45 PM   #64
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
damnit, i wanted to join.
create on on yahoo and I'll join yours!

Old 08-16-2007, 12:08 AM   #65
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
create on on yahoo and I'll join yours!
I'd join as well, Aex. Assuming you or someone else starts a second one...
Old 08-16-2007, 12:46 AM   #66
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Black hearted apes?

Did Don Nelsons testicles play point and SG for that team?
Old 08-16-2007, 12:54 AM   #67
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Black hearted apes?

Did Don Nelsons testicles play point and SG for that team?
duh

Old 08-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #68
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....allasmavericks

League Name Dallas-Mavs.com (ID# 481652)
Password mvp_dirk
League Type Custom
Draft Type Live Online Draft
Unique League Name dallasmavericks
Draft Time Sun Sep 2 10:00am CDT

Last edited by aexchange; 08-17-2007 at 06:54 AM.
Old 08-16-2007, 08:39 PM   #69
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

i created one, live in fear and join now.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:48 PM   #70
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....allasmavericks

League Name Dallas-Mavs.com
Password mvp_dirk
League Type Custom
Draft Type Live Online Draft
Unique League Name dallasmavericks
Draft Time Sat Sep 1 10:00am CDT
I need a league ID to sign up...hook....me....up.
oh..and it would be amazing if the draft were not right around the same time as the other leagues...

Old 08-17-2007, 06:53 AM   #71
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:
I need a league ID to sign up...hook....me....up.
oh..and it would be amazing if the draft were not right around the same time as the other leagues...

oops. Dallas-Mavs.com (ID# 481652) and I changed the draft to 09/02/07 at 10am.
Old 08-17-2007, 08:45 AM   #72
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
oops. Dallas-Mavs.com (ID# 481652) and I changed the draft to 09/02/07 at 10am.
barf...I will have to auto draft if we do it on a sunday morning...I really hate auto drafting.

anyway we could do it Sunday afternoon...say around 1 or later?

thanks for the password.

Old 08-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #73
Scoobay
Golden Member

Scoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant futureScoobay has a brilliant future

Quote:
barf...I will have to auto draft if we do it on a sunday morning...I really hate auto drafting.

thanks for the password.
i'm in - sunday AM is ok but sunday early PM may be tough to do.
Scoobay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:13 PM   #74
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:

thanks for the password.
i'll try changing it to sunday 5pm or later.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:20 PM   #75
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
i'll try changing it to sunday 5pm or later.
golden.

TheSikedelics are officially on board

Last edited by sike; 08-18-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 08-18-2007, 03:32 PM   #76
sike
The Preacha

aex, do you know that the draft is currently set for wed, sep 5 at 7PM?

or did I read it incorrectly?

Old 08-18-2007, 04:44 PM   #77
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

gar, I be in. garr
Old 08-19-2007, 12:17 AM   #78
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

Quote:
aex, do you know that the draft is currently set for wed, sep 5 at 7PM?

or did I read it incorrectly?
that was the best time i could find.
Old 08-19-2007, 11:26 AM   #79
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

i got second on both d-m leagues i joined a couple years ago

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 10:15 PM   #80
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
that was the best time i could find.
that'll still work