Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-30-2007, 04:55 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

amazing effort

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 04:56 PM   #42
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

For the life of me I can't figure out why Ball gets a PI foul for being in great defensive position when the ball happens to be underthrown, yet Glenn gets knocked all a kilter on the interception and there is no PI.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:56 PM   #43
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
amazing effort
That's what we've missed from T.Glenn

he always lays out and puts his body on the line a la S.Moss or S.Smith

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:57 PM   #44
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

I want the Cowboys to fight like hell to win this game kind of like the Giants did last night. I admire them for that.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 04:57 PM   #45
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
For the life of me I can't figure out why Ball gets a PI foul for being in great defensive position when the ball happens to be underthrown, yet Glenn gets knocked all a kilter on the interception and there is no PI.
I can see why he was called for PI because there was some major contact while the ball was still in the air. However, you can argue that since Ball was facing the ball, he was actually going for the pick and Moss was in the way (offensive PI).

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 12-30-2007 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:58 PM   #46
alby
Guru

Didn't I read somewhere that Reeves is the fastest Dallas Cowboy?

If that is partly true, why is he always trailing recievers? Always..

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 04:59 PM   #47
alby
Guru

I really hope we can trade Roy Williams this off-season and mold Davis into our starting safety and/or draft Phillips.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #48
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

You guys are so right, Reeves is tha shit!
Old 12-30-2007, 05:00 PM   #49
alby
Guru

Portis held the ball with both hands on that pass/catch, haha he's not going to put the ball in the ground.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:01 PM   #50
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

our D looks so average

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-30-2007, 05:02 PM   #51
alby
Guru

I hate to admit it, but the entire team has looked average for the last month. I just hope we hit on all cylinders when the games really count.

Talk about Dallas Mavericks flashbacks....

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:02 PM   #52
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Cowboys are doomed! They won't get past the first round.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:02 PM   #53
alby
Guru

If that is not intentional grounding, then I don't know what is

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #54
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

that'll make the fg attempt a little harder
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #55
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaggyDirk
The Cowboys are doomed! They won't get past the first round.
where is newark, tx? just wondering

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #56
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

So what, the Cowboys peaked too early now?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:03 PM   #57
sike
The Preacha

that is a great last name

Old 12-30-2007, 05:04 PM   #58
alby
Guru

he was 2 yards away from clanking it

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #59
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
So what, the Cowboys peaked too early now?
I really really hope not Dirk. One thing we can't argue though is that they haven't put together a complete offensive/defensive/specialteams game since Week 12 against the Jets (Thanskgiving)

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:07 PM   #60
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I really really hope not Dirk. One thing we can't argue though is that they haven't put together a complete offensive/defensive/specialteams game since Week 12 against the Jets (Thanskgiving)
and that against one of the worst teams in the league...

Old 12-30-2007, 05:07 PM   #61
alby
Guru

This team will have to rely on our defensive front 7 in the playoffs. They are the only ones that have been really consistent all year IMO, and the ones that can potentially change the entire landscape of a game.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:07 PM   #62
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

what a disappointment this seaon will end up being once the playoffs start. there will be no one to blame except the Dallas defense.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:08 PM   #63
alby
Guru

Stared down fasano.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #64
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I can see why he was called for PI because there was some major contact while the ball was still in the air. However, you can argue that since Ball was facing the ball, he was actually going for the pick and Moss was in the way (offensive PI).
EXACTLY! The defensive player has a right to the ball, too. The Washington guy was the one not playing the ball.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #65
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

that was an uncatchable ball
Old 12-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #66
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Collins seems to be throwing the ball fine... huh.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 05:10 PM   #67
alby
Guru

Proctor is a legit center. Gurode signing premature?

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:10 PM   #68
alby
Guru

Stared down Hurd.

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:10 PM   #69
sike
The Preacha

should catch that ball

Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #70
alby
Guru

Stared down Glenn

EFFIING LANDRY WENT STRAIGHT FOR GLENN'S LEGS

WTF

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #71
alby
Guru

DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT BULL SH

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #72
chumdawg
Guru

Hurd has got to catch that ball. If Romo can throw a brilliant spiral, right on the spot, then Hurd has to catch it with his gloves on.

The weather is just an excuse!
Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 PM   #73
alby
Guru

that is f'ing dirty

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #74
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

I really really hope we don't resign Julius.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:12 PM   #75
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

it's football. stop whining.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #76
Henry_VIII

time to challenge
Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #77
alby
Guru

great sidestep Romo. Hurd doesn't have very good field awareness.

left elbow was in

these f'ing refs................

Contact Me
Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #78
sike
The Preacha

dang fine catch

Last edited by sike; 12-30-2007 at 05:13 PM.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #79
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Nice play by Romo.
Old 12-30-2007, 05:13 PM   #80
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness
I really really hope we don't resign Julius.
if we do re-sign him, want to join me in starting a trade julius website?

Contact Me