Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-29-2008, 05:16 PM   #41
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
hmm I thought flaco said heroine and I was confused. Like sike would have any interest in a girl.
I hate most of you.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #42
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

This game means Jack. Avery just showed that he is going to f over the Mavs in the playoffs. The regular season means little now.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:11 PM   #43
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locked_Up_Tonight
This game means Jack. Avery just showed that he is going to f over the Mavs in the playoffs. The regular season means little now.

Aren't you the guy who's been whining ever since Kidd got here? What do you care if he sits on bench???

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 02-29-2008 at 06:20 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:19 PM   #44
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I have to tape the game as I'm helping a friend move tonight. I almost feel bad for the Kings since they'll be facing a pissed off Mavs team.

Go Dallas!!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #45
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Locked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to beholdLocked_Up_Tonight is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Aren't you the guy who's been whining ever since Kidd got here? What do you care if he sits on bench???
Um, no. Actually, I think Kidd gives the Mavs a better shot at winning then what they had. But maybe instead of posting stupid pictures and actually looking at people's posts, you would realize that.

But if Avery aint going to play him... then the Mavs are f'd over anyway.
Old 02-29-2008, 06:35 PM   #46
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley
I have to tape the game as I'm helping a friend move tonight. I almost feel bad for the Kings since they'll be facing a pissed off Mavs team.

Go Dallas!!
I hope they are ticked off and not feeling woe is me...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 06:38 PM   #47
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Any link for tonight's game would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 07:16 PM   #48
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

I just realized what Avery did to J-kidd last night was also done to Scottie Pippen in the playoffs, I can't remember which playoffs it was but Scottie got benched and Toni Kukoc came in for the final play. Even though Kukoc hit the game winning shot Pippen went nuts on Phil Jackson, I think J-kidd should do the same...
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:10 PM   #49
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

ok Zoidy, NBALP isn't letting me in today, so I would much appreciate a link as well.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:14 PM   #50
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
ok Zoidy, NBALP isn't letting me in today, so I would much appreciate a link as well.
Other games coming in. Will just have to wait till just before tipoff.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:18 PM   #51
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Um, no. Actually, I think Kidd gives the Mavs a better shot at winning then what they had. But maybe instead of posting stupid pictures and actually looking at people's posts, you would realize that.

But if Avery aint going to play him... then the Mavs are f'd over anyway.

My apologies...

You've bitched so much about Dirk, Howard, JET, Bass, the Kidd trade, Avery Johnson, and the Mavs in general that I assumed you bitched about Kidd being here as well... You seem to complain about SOMETHING in 90% of your posts, so I'm sure you can understand how I made the mistake...

And my pictures own - don't hate...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:20 PM   #52
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog
And my pictures own - don't hate...
Second.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:26 PM   #53
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Coming in now.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:30 PM   #54
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Link

copy and paste in wmp (open url)!

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-29-2008 at 09:03 PM.
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:31 PM   #55
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Any link please?
Old 02-29-2008, 08:34 PM   #56
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-29-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:35 PM   #57
MVPizzle06

MVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the roughMVPizzle06 is a jewel in the rough

doesn't work
MVPizzle06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #58
endtroducing MASKED
Golden Member

endtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to beholdendtroducing MASKED is a splendid one to behold

I can't get that to open.
endtroducing MASKED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #59
monty55555
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Link

copy and past in wmp (open url)!
Oh my. You're the best. Thank you so much.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #60
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

hello
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:47 PM   #61
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Hopefully Kidd and Dirk will make up for Avery. But even two Hall of Famers can't make up (IMO) for a dumb@ss on the sidelines.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #62
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Link

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-29-2008 at 09:02 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #63
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

The Mavs have struggled to stop this Kings team all year.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #64
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Link

copy and past in wmp (open url)!
Wooo! It works!
Thanks
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:54 PM   #65
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Nice pass from Kidd to Dirk. That would have beautiful the last 30 seconds.....
Old 02-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #66
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

J-Ho drives and scores. What a shocker.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:55 PM   #67
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

Evening everyone.

After 4 games of being hyped up to watch the magic of Kidd, Avery completely ruins my hope and excitement. Avery Johnson, He's Fantastic!!

I wouldn't be suprised for a 40+ outing by Kevin Martin.
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #68
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

This is what Howard should be doing more, going to the dang basket and stop jump shooting like Finley used to do, that drove us insane.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:56 PM   #69
Locked_Up_Tonight
Platinum Member

Avery is infactuated with smallball this year. Why is Magloire inavtive?
Old 02-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #70
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Funny, Avery has already givin up on Kidd as the point guard. It lasted all of 5 games and now Josh is running the point after the timeout.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #71
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Avery is infactuated with smallball this year. Why is Magloire inavtive?
He's not ready dude. He hasn't been playing. NBA basketball isn't like taking a leisurely jog. It's intense.

Avery will play him when he's in better shape.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:57 PM   #72
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

You can hear a pin drop in that arena.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:58 PM   #73
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Jeez, the Mavs can't do anything to stop em.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #74
Bookit
Diamond Member

Its back to iso basketball.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #75
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Link

Last one!

"Talk to the claw."

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 02-29-2008 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:00 PM   #76
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Slap the sh** out of HOward please.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:01 PM   #77
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

It's, if at all possible, a more lethargic ISO game right now. They don't look like they're very into it on D and doing whatever they feel like doing on offense.

Whoops!
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #78
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

Mavs have 2 assists thus far.

Horrible.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:02 PM   #79
grandmasta8

grandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the roughgrandmasta8 is a jewel in the rough

Dirk and Kidd are life-insurance...
grandmasta8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:03 PM   #80
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Link

Last one!
got one, haha! thank.
(is this what fishing is like?)
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote