Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 05-21-2008, 10:25 PM   #41
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
The Spurs are kicking the crap out of the Lakers!
After seeing Chum had the last post in this thread, I would have bet one million completely fictional dollars that this was the content of his post.

And it's so true.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #42
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Manu is trying to give this game back.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:35 PM   #43
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Spurs choking out of Western civilization.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 05-22-2008 at 06:52 AM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 10:54 PM   #44
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

Kobe rescued his lakers. CLUTCH, CLUTCH plays by KB24.

Odo, Fisher and Waltan did't contribute much...LAKERS - CELTICS please...
Old 05-21-2008, 10:55 PM   #45
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Finley goes 0-5 from 3pt land tonight.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #46
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Kobe definitely flipped the switch in the 2nd half.
I know it's the Spurs, but that's still a deflating loss, to be up 20 and then just have the bottom fall out right from under you.

From the parts I actually paid attention to Gasol guarding Duncan, not so hot for Gasol. I agree with the idea of still doing solo coverage on Duncan for the most of the game. So it balances itself out. Gasol not doing well on Duncan and him going off, but you have to keep the rest in check.

I still feel pretty good about my Lakers in 6 prediction.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #47
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

When Phil Jackson wins first game of a series..he is 40-0. That is one insane stat.

post 777 woot

Last edited by nikeball; 05-21-2008 at 11:06 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:06 PM   #48
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

The turning point was when Pop put Udoka on Kobe and he lit him up. Bowen came in and tried to control the damage but it was too late.

Duncan was the only Spur to play good from start to finish. Parker was good in the 1st half but disappeared in the 2nd half. Ginobli sucked all game long. Took stupid shots, turned the ball over, and wasn't very good defensively either.

The role players laid an egg for the Spurs as well. Finley, Udoka, Barry were not hitting open shots.

Spurs should have had this game but went through another drought. They'll be kicking themselves if they don't get game 2. Especially since they lost in the 2nd half and without Kobe having one of his games. Nor did anyone else for that matter.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:25 PM   #49
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Man I'm so mad the Spurs tonight (hate the Lakers).

I dunno if we can even call this a "choke" though, we can call this "the Spurs".

Their offense was 15th in efficiency this year, they've fallen asleep countless times as well. Remember that half against the Mavs where they shot 20% (still won that game -_-), or that 5 point quarter against the Hawks, or when they scored 64 points against the Jazz, 72 against the Blazers, and 79 against the Suns, back to back to back... plus the 11 point blown lead against the Hornets in game 1.

I really liked the Spurs as far as matchups in this series, but their offensive ineptitude was a concern for me and it showed up tonight.

I still think they can win the series though, but talk about a squandered opportunity.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:29 PM   #50
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

*sigh*

toughest playoff loss in a long long long time

Lakers in 5
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:38 PM   #51
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by amuseddaysleeper
*sigh*

toughest playoff loss in a long long long time

Lakers in 5
I wouldn't give up on your Spurs just yet. No way does Ginobli have another crap game like that. He usually bounces back after one. Parker looked worn out in the 2nd half but he'll have to suck it up and continue on. I feel bad for Duncan cause they should have won with his stat line.

The Spurs only lost by 4 points with almost every Laker having a bad game. Fisher and Odom were non-existant, Gasol wasn't nearly the factor I thought he'd be, and Kobe went off when Udoka and Ginobli were guarding him.

Guys like Finley, Udoka, Horry, and Barry missed some shots in the last 2 series but manage to bounce back as well. I still like the Spurs.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #52
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I will give you that Ginobili and Parker had slow games...but like you said the rest of Lakers main supporting cast didn't do much. Plus Kobe basically only played half a game. Old or experienced, whatever you want to call them, they're going to continue to bog down. They better hope to keep the Lakers tempo down or it's going to be even more tough.

I like the idea of letting Duncan get his and just hold down the fort on the rest of the cast.
Old 05-21-2008, 11:43 PM   #53
amuseddaysleeper

amuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the roughamuseddaysleeper is a jewel in the rough

Apparently Ginobili's ankle is still bothering him, if it isn't one thing, it's something else.

If the Spurs drop game 2, I think they're done for. I doubt they'll pull another N.O. and come back from 0-2.

Game 2 will show what SA is made of.
amuseddaysleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #54
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Spurs totally Mavericked that game. I hate the Lakers, but I love watching San Antonio fail even more.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:41 AM   #55
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

This was a Spurs style game score wise.

Yes, Kobe just MVP'd in the 2nd half but if you can't seal a 20 point lead mid-way through the 3rd, stealing one is gonna be tough.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:57 AM   #56
RePLAY

RePLAY can only hope to improve

sheesh...Kobe just went apenutz once Bowen got on the bench...good coaching Pop! =P
RePLAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 03:32 AM   #57
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

F Los Angeles

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:44 AM   #58
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I've never seen a Pop-coached team lose a 20 point lead in the third quarter.

Damnit, I was watching this game in a sportsbar here in LA, I thought it was going to be a good night when the Spurs took control for most of the game.... I hate Laker fans.

Contact Me
Old 05-22-2008, 05:20 AM   #59
Purple&Gold

Purple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura about

Alby not trying to control what you're passion is rooted for but why so much rooting for the Spurs? there fans hate Mav fans just as much as they hate us.. Laker fans have never had any problems with the Mavericks in fact a lot of people were rooting for them in 2005/2006/2007 when we were getting bounced.

Last edited by Purple&Gold; 05-22-2008 at 05:21 AM.
Purple&Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 10:58 AM   #60
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
F Los Angeles
No, no, no--F San Antonio.

Actually, I guess it just depends on where you live. For us Mavs fans in Texas, San Antonio is quite obviously the greater of two evils. For you, I could see why it'd be LA.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:00 AM   #61
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
When Phil Jackson wins first game of a series..he is 40-0. That is one insane stat.

post 777 woot
30-0, but it's still incredibly impressive.

Old 05-22-2008, 11:06 AM   #62
alby
Guru

Born and raised in DFW. Mavs Fan For Life.
Moved to LA, you guys don't know how annoying it is =P

My hate doesn't only include the Fakers... I don't like the Angels/Dodgers/Ducks/Bruins/Trojans/etc

Just call me a hater =]

Contact Me
Old 05-22-2008, 11:57 AM   #63
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
No, no, no--F San Antonio.

Actually, I guess it just depends on where you live. For us Mavs fans in Texas, San Antonio is quite obviously the greater of two evils. For you, I could see why it'd be LA.
Yeah it's F San Antonio for me.
I think part of the state would say "Texas Pride" go for the Texas team, but screw that.
Old 05-22-2008, 12:00 PM   #64
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9
Yeah it's F San Antonio for me.
I think part of the state would say "Texas Pride" go for the Texas team, but screw that.
Yeah - "Texas Pride" is overrated if it means you have to root for San Antonio...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:33 PM   #65
LonghornDub

Screw Texas pride. I've got 1) Dallas pride and 2) UT pride. That's it.

Old 05-22-2008, 01:45 PM   #66
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Screw Texas pride. I've got 1) Dallas pride and 2) UT pride. That's it.
The only pride I have hangs down 12" between my legs...

(my last name in RL is "Holmes" and my uncle's name is "John" - connect the dots...)

Last edited by Underdog; 05-22-2008 at 01:46 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 02:17 PM   #67
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Travel or not?

You tell me.

Welcome to the sterNBA peoples.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 05-22-2008 at 02:18 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:20 PM   #68
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Travel or not?

You tell me.

Nah, that's not a travel - I saw Dwyane Wade do that a few years back without getting called for it...

Old 05-22-2008, 02:22 PM   #69
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty
Travel or not?

You tell me.

I don't feel bad, because there were 2-3 instances in the game where Manu picked up the ball at the 3 pt line and took 4-5 steps without dribbling and didn't get whistled.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 05-22-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #70
BGMaverick9
Guru

I believe he hits the X button and gets the speed burst and protects the ball as he goes through the o and d-line...
whoops, wrong sport.
Old 05-22-2008, 03:09 PM   #71
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty

Travel or not?

You tell me.

Watched it a bunch just now. He clearly established his pivot foots.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:07 PM   #72
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

That's one of the worst non-calls I've ever seen.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 04:46 PM   #73
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
That's one of the worst non-calls I've ever seen.
I saw the "unstoppable" Mutombo post-move from the Nets-Spurs series where he dribbled, posted, and dribbled again for the basket.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 08:22 PM   #74
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

That is a travel.

I've actually thought that the nba should have 4 refs. I'm serious now. And one of them's job is to watch feet only. Because the other refs are so busy watching the ball that they at least 15% or more of the time missed traveling calls. Under the basket it's really bad and the more graceful the player, the more they get away with it.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 05-22-2008 at 08:23 PM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:17 PM   #75
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I hate the effing Lakers.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:45 PM   #76
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Kobe is such an amazing basketball machine. Near perfect.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 09:49 PM   #77
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I would so love having D. Fisher on the Mavs...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:30 PM   #78
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I´d love to see the spurs crushing this ugly human thrash.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:40 PM   #79
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, the Lakers just kicked the ever-lovin' crap out of the Spurs. When you think about the last six quarters in isolation...well, it's certainly not pretty!

But then again, the Spurs were only playing possum in the Hornets series...who the hell knows.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 10:59 PM   #80
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Spurs are in trouble, but not done.

They're now -54 in the last 66 minutes, yikes.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote