Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #41
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
I hate to be the guy that doesn't understand the joke and asks for it to be explained...

...but, yah...I'm that guy.
Ah, a variant of the Allas joke because we take too many jumpers. (Yea yea, crappy joke).

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #42
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
We don't even have a Leroy on our team though
Doesn't that put us at an advantage?

Oh wait, here he comes.

"JEERRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY STAAAAAAAACKHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 11-11-2008 at 02:21 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 02:22 PM   #43
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360° View Post
I'm coming up with 32.3 (repeating of course) percentage of survival. That's a lot better than we usually do.
At least I have chicken.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #44
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

turning point of the season!!!

Lets get it going...
Old 11-11-2008, 02:39 PM   #45
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
I dont wanna say that, but i think its gonna be another lost tonight~
Horse.... where did you get this information? I thought Lost wasn't starting it's season until late January/early February?
Old 11-11-2008, 02:45 PM   #46
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

A great article about the Lakers' defensive schemes so far this season:

http://www.basketballprospectus.com/...?articleid=438

I'm interested to see how this affects us. If the Lakers keep up this style of defense against us tonight, I think Jason Kidd's ball-handling and passing skills will be a great asset for us. And Dirk, Terry, and Green should have some great 3-point opportunities if Kidd's able to swing the ball out of the traps. Let's hope the 3 ball is falling tonight!
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 02:57 PM   #47
LAKESHOW2009

LAKESHOW2009 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
Dirk and Kidd better play 42 minutes for the MAVS to come with a W. The Lakers are so deep and we cannot take the risk of playing Stack, Bass and Terry together.

Gerald Green has a breakout night with 28 points

MAVS 106
LAKERS 99
It will be close,but come on I will be surprised if the Lakers lose.None the less it will be a close game,but I just don't see the Mav's winning this one.
LAKESHOW2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #48
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAKESHOW2009 View Post
It will be close,but come on I will be surprised if the Lakers lose.None the less it will be a close game,but I just don't see the Mav's winning this one.
Wow, a Lakers fan who posts with class and respect. Cheers - wish there were more of you guys around!

Hopefully the Lakers fans at the AAC aren't too obnoxious tonight but I suspect they will be. That Rockets game a couple weeks ago was brutal...
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #49
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

What is a Lakeshow?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:07 PM   #50
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Ah, a variant of the Allas joke because we take too many jumpers. (Yea yea, crappy joke).
Your jokes aren't crappy 99% of the time. Aren't you glad I read the 1%?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:08 PM   #51
thurst0509

Quote:
What is a Lakeshow?
Seriously? It's been a nickname of the LA Lakers franchise for quite a while...
Old 11-11-2008, 03:25 PM   #52
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepe View Post
Dirk and Kidd better play 42 minutes for the MAVS to come with a W. The Lakers are so deep and we cannot take the risk of playing Stack, Bass and Terry together.

Gerald Green has a breakout night with 28 points

MAVS 106
LAKERS 99

Go and tell it Carlisle. Otherwise Dirk and Kidd will play 36-37 minutes and Stack, Bass and Terry will play together...

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:37 PM   #53
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I love the bitterness in this thread, and it's still 5 hours before the tip.
Old 11-11-2008, 03:43 PM   #54
LAKESHOW2009

LAKESHOW2009 is on a distinguished road

I always look forward to the Mav's-Laker games because I can't stand Mark Cuban and he despises Kobe and the Lakers. Like I said it will be a good close game.
LAKESHOW2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #55
AirBryant24

AirBryant24 is on a distinguished road

good close blowout more like it,ya'll are a bunch of old gimpies. Mavs lost to Rockets we blew them out by 30 and have a 20+ pt margin victory. Kobe dunks on Dirk and drops 35. Lakershow 102-84 over Mavs
AirBryant24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 03:50 PM   #56
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBryant24 View Post
good close blowout more like it,ya'll are a bunch of old gimpies. Mavs lost to Rockets we blew them out by 30 and have a 20+ pt margin victory. Kobe dunks on Dirk and drops 35. Lakershow 102-84 over Mavs
Now there's a lakeshow and a lakershow. I am confused.
Old 11-11-2008, 04:11 PM   #57
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

The Lakers are giving up six points.

If you have a gambling problem, I think you should "go for it".

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:12 PM   #58
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirBryant24 View Post
Mavs lost to Rockets we blew them out by 30 and have a 20+ pt margin victory.
For this reason alone, the Mavs have a great shot. I have never seen this argument successfully invoked.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 11-11-2008, 04:27 PM   #59
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
The Lakers are giving up six points.

If you have a gambling problem, I think you should "go for it".

Hilarious.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:30 PM   #60
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

GO MAVS
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:32 PM   #61
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

We're getting F*cked up tonight plain and simple lol
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 04:44 PM   #62
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

According to Fish, Howard is doubtful tonight. Ugh. That puts a dent into things.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #63
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs win. I believe.

BELIEVE '08

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:24 PM   #64
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Mavs win. I believe.

BELIEVE '08

Why do you believe?
Old 11-11-2008, 05:35 PM   #65
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit View Post
Why do you believe?
Because it's more fun that way?

I've decided to join alby and predict a Mavs victory. Why not? I can stand being wrong.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 11-11-2008 at 05:37 PM.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #66
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post

I've decided to join alby and predict a Mavs victory. Why not? I can stand being wrong.

So you really don't believe then. You just are having fun.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #67
Bookit
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post

The only chance the Mavs have is if Dirk somehow rallies the troops and they play swarming defense and decide to run the Lakers to death. It could happen but I really don't believe it will.
Old 11-11-2008, 05:48 PM   #68
YouNgzDaProdiGy

YouNgzDaProdiGy is on a distinguished road

Big game so early in the season, Mavs gotta come ready to play.

Let's go!
Old 11-11-2008, 06:03 PM   #69
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Let Kobe get his points ..play Green or Wright on him and stay on everyone else. The Lane will be clogged and Bynum wont go off offensively, Gasol on the other hand mite with Dirk guarding him, so Dirk needs to step up. Kidd is fine and Jet should be OK..because fisher is not that big of a threat.

Offensively go to Dirk and Jet and dont stop...get Green some touches and go from there

MAVS WILL WIN...

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:05 PM   #70
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Dirks D on Gasol or whoever hes guarding will be the Key because lately hes been everyone BITCH on D..and I trust Damp to Handle one guy, but if hes battling 2 guys its over

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 11-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #71
LonghornDub

Quote:
So you really don't believe then. You just are having fun.
Well, no, obviously I don't objectively or reasonably believe that the Mavs will win tonight. But, they have a chance, so I'm gonna roll with that and have fun with it.

Old 11-11-2008, 06:20 PM   #72
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

^ Plus it's a little too early to just assume defeat. If we lose by 5 or less then yes the moral victory does count since Howard is out. If Howard was playing then we'd have an ok chance of winning.

I just want the team to at least be entertaining to watch.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:34 PM   #73
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What is a Lakeshow?
A bullshit trade.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:42 PM   #74
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
A bullshit trade.
That caused us to panic and trade for jason kidd.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:52 PM   #75
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Bet on the Mavs straight up tonight. With or without Howard I like our chances. Lakers undefeated, Mavs haven't won at home yet, somethings gotta give...Go mavs!

Mavs 116 Lakers 112(OT)
Old 11-11-2008, 06:53 PM   #76
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

GO MAVS...

am goin to work

........GO MAVS
Old 11-11-2008, 07:08 PM   #77
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Live

Ants engine required

____________________-

WMP feed ( c & p in media player )

141k in browser window

Last edited by GermanDunk; 11-11-2008 at 07:10 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:10 PM   #78
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why do you believe?
In Dirk I Trust.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:12 PM   #79
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Live

Ants engine required

____________________-

WMP feed ( c & p in media player )

141k in browser window
None of those worked...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:18 PM   #80
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
None of those worked...
I think they´ll do until tipoff.

Tags
gdt 08/09