Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-05-2009, 12:08 PM   #41
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggetsbrick View Post
I always respected the Spurs even though they crushed the Nugs in the playoffs.
Classy fans...just like their classy gangsta team. I don't think BSR or the spurs would care if you respected them or not. Being respected by an idiot is not great feat.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 12:28 PM   #42
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty View Post
mod edit
Sorry Mary, I meant "Suspend that Nugget" of course...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."

Last edited by ty; 05-05-2009 at 12:28 PM.
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:31 PM   #43
kurtkbain

kurtkbain is a jewel in the roughkurtkbain is a jewel in the roughkurtkbain is a jewel in the roughkurtkbain is a jewel in the rough

Vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-pzv34c50
kurtkbain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #44
Smokin'Nugs420
Banned

Smokin'Nugs420 is infamous around these parts

Go Nugs!!!! Here's to K-Mart delivering another blow to Nogameski!!!

PEACE!!!

Last edited by Smokin'Nugs420; 05-05-2009 at 12:37 PM.
Smokin'Nugs420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 PM   #45
Thnikkaman
Banned

Thnikkaman is infamous around these parts

I sent K-Mart $50 to help him pay the fine.
Thnikkaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:36 PM   #46
Smokin'Nugs420
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thnikkaman View Post
What up Nikka? AWizK here to spread the smack!!! I'll chip in a 50 with ya!!

PEACE!!!
Old 05-05-2009, 12:37 PM   #47
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I guess the internet finally came to Denver.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:38 PM   #48
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin'Nugs420 View Post
Go Nugs!!!! Here's to K-Mart delivering another blow to Nogameski!!!

PEACE!!!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin'Nugs420 View Post
What up Nikka? AWizK here to spread the smack!!! I'll chip in a 50 with ya!!

PEACE!!!

.....it's definitely gotta be the high-altitude in Denver...

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 05-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #49
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

What was frustrating is that Jet is the only one who came up to him. Then Nene pushed Jets arm away and he and Kmart both were laughin about the whole incident, as if they knew NO ONE was going to do anything about it. At some point it's an eye for an eye. I don't care who you are and what you're mentality is. Piss them off and then laugh about it. Provoke them for a change. If they get beat fine I can deal with that but if they play intimidated and get pushed around without a fight, it will be hard to watch the rest of the series. I don't see that happening tho. Let it be on.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 05-05-2009 at 12:41 PM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:40 PM   #50
Thnikkaman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I guess the internet finally came to Denver.
Is that all you got? Really?

OMGWTFj00totallyPWNZOREDME!!!!!111!!!1!!!!1!one!!! !ELEVEN!!!

Hey, if you ask one of your mods to check my I.P. you can clearly see I'm out of Iowa. But someone who was brand new to teh intarwebs wouldn't know that.

By the way, Dirk flopped on that.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:43 PM   #51
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hey, if you ask one of your mods to check my I.P. you can clearly see I'm out of Iowa. But someone who was brand new to teh intarwebs wouldn't know that.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:44 PM   #52
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I'd list these trolls light years behind Rockets and Spurs trolls. The Suns trolls were bad. The Warriors had some good ones.

It's like you're not even trying.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:45 PM   #53
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Doubt it.. I don't think your mommie gives you that much allowance.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 12:53 PM   #54
Thnikkaman
Banned

Actually, its all milk money, or donations that Bears fans have sent me to console me over the Cutler trade.

Seriously, who is going to protect Dirk tonight. If the Mavs can't get physical in this series, it will end in Dallas.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:57 PM   #55
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
What was frustrating is that Jet is the only one who came up to him. Then Nene pushed Jets arm away and he and Kmart both were laughin about the whole incident, as if they knew NO ONE was going to do anything about it. At some point it's an eye for an eye. I don't care who you are and what you're mentality is. Piss them off and then laugh about it. Provoke them for a change. If they get beat fine I can deal with that but if they play intimidated and get pushed around without a fight, it will be hard to watch the rest of the series. I don't see that happening tho. Let it be on.

I just went back to see the video and I saw exactly what you were talking about. Disappointing. They all just stared down Dirk after K-Mart threw him to the floor. Nene was just laughing as if to show he was impressed with K-mart. Sometimes I wish we had Ron Artest...
Old 05-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #56
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”
-William F. Buckley, Jr
Old 05-05-2009, 01:29 PM   #57
Thnikkaman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
“I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said.”
-William F. Buckley, Jr
“If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear as it is - infinite” - William Blake

“From a worldly point of view, there is no mistake so great as that of being always right.” - Samuel Butler
Old 05-05-2009, 01:32 PM   #58
Smokin'Nugs420
Banned

Hey purpfro....

You may want to send this quote to a few of your fellow Mavs fans......

“It's not whether you win or lose, it's how you place the blame.”
-Oscar Wilde

...because it would seem that they are placing a lot of blame on the refs and not on the turnovers, lousy play, etc that the Mavs displayed.

Hmmmmm.

PEACE!!!

Last edited by Smokin'Nugs420; 05-05-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:06 PM   #59
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh IOWA, man...what was Flacolaco thinking?

Iowa...I mean, Iowa.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:08 PM   #60
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Oh IOWA, man...what was Flacolaco thinking?

Iowa...I mean, Iowa.
I think he's lying. I think he's from Arkansas.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:11 PM   #61
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Arkansas is a little sexier than Iowa - at least you can nail your sister there!

(wait, what?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #62
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Arkansas is a little sexier than Iowa - at least you can nail your sister there!

(wait, what?)
From what I have read, the inbreeding goes much deeper than just a sister.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:13 PM   #63
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Neither of those is as cool as Wyoming.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:17 PM   #64
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
Actually I think he's from Idaho lol.
Check this one out lol: http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....daho_bore1.jpg
Old 05-05-2009, 02:17 PM   #65
Thnikkaman
Banned

The only thing wrong with Iowa is people from Chicago and its proximity to Arkansas and Missouri.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:17 PM   #66
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
Neither of those is as cool as Wyoming.
At least Wyoming is famous for Jellystone Park!

(well, that's just one little bear's opinion anyway...)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #67
Thnikkaman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
At least Wyoming is famous for Jellystone Park!

(well, that's just one little bear's opinion anyway...)
And shares Dinosaur Ntl Monument with Colorado.

Man I miss the mountains.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #68
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Some reporter told Dirk at practice today that Rex Chapman, the Nugs' VP, thought Dirk "acted" when K-mart tossed him out of bounds. Dirk's response:

Quote:
"I didn't know Rex Chapman was still alive."
http://mavs.beloblog.com

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:31 PM   #69
LSMF
Diamond Member

Dirk owned Chapman lol, on a serious note though I didn't know he was alive either lol
Old 05-05-2009, 02:40 PM   #70
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Some reporter told Dirk at practice today that Rex Chapman, the Nugs' VP, thought Dirk "acted" when K-mart tossed him out of bounds. Dirk's response:

LMAO

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #71
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

odd pic of a younger Rex...
I don't get it.

Old 05-05-2009, 02:48 PM   #72
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:

Lets see if any of the Nuggets go after Dirk after this comment.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #73
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

wrong thread

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 05-05-2009 at 02:51 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:51 PM   #74
Thnikkaman
Banned

I predict at least 15 of the Mavs shots get blocked tonight. It will be devastating.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:01 PM   #75
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
I predict at least 15 of the Mavs shots get blocked tonight. It will be devastating.
Why are you still here?

Old 05-05-2009, 03:09 PM   #76
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why are you still here?
A superb inquiry.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #77
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
A superb inquiry.
Nobody here cares about wtf a thnikkaman is or wth Marion, Iowa is.

Old 05-05-2009, 03:22 PM   #78
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living.”
-Dr. Seuss
Old 05-05-2009, 03:27 PM   #79
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
In the 3rd quarter Martin blocked Dirk's shot and when they got back to the other end of the floor he said something to Dirk and they shared a laugh. I think the push upset Dirk's fans more than it did Dirk.

And that's the thing, why are his teammates going to rush to defend him when he doesn't react himself? There's no doubt in my mind that if Dirk popped back up and got in Kenyon's face the other four players on the floor would have been right behind him. This isn't hockey where you have a designated goon (I don't follow hockey closely so someone correct me if that's not the case anymore). You have to stand up for yourself first and your teammates will follow.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:39 PM   #80
Thnikkaman
Banned

Quote:
Why are you still here?
Because you keep responding to me.

Tags
iowa = real gangsta, quote war?