Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-27-2009, 12:06 PM   #41
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

Ahhhhh-The wonderful opening day when all fans of all teams are happy & optimistic

Referee Assignments
Oct 27, 2009
Washington @ Dallas--Ron Garretson, Michael Smith, Haywoode Workman

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2009, 12:15 PM   #42
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

BRING IT OOON

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:24 PM   #43
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I pray that the gme will be on FSSW.

edit: it is. woot!!

Last edited by TripleDipping; 10-27-2009 at 12:26 PM.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:26 PM   #44
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post
yup

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 12:28 PM   #45
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Geez, this regular season seems to take longer and longer to get here every year. This is the Year of the Maverick!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:34 PM   #46
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

I'm back

back for more Ortegal fun
Old 10-27-2009, 12:36 PM   #47
WraithXx
Diamond Member

WraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant futureWraithXx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
It's officially HERE! LET'S GET READY FOR THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!
lol @ you.
Old 10-27-2009, 01:09 PM   #48
owie32

owie32 is on a distinguished road

lets go mavs!
owie32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #49
mavsfan2323

mavsfan2323 will become famous soon enoughmavsfan2323 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleDipping View Post

edit: it is. woot!!
no lie man i just moved to OKC so i should be getting a lot of damn thunder games. guess watching durant will be a descent consolation prize. if anyone has a way to get games not showing here(outside of NBA season pass) please let me know
mavsfan2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:36 PM   #50
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Getcha popcorn ready?

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:45 PM   #51
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Thread police ruining the fun.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-27-2009 at 02:09 PM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #52
Jack.Kerr
Golden Member

Jack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond reputeJack.Kerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12 Tone Melodies View Post
Ahhhhh-The wonderful opening day when all fans of all teams are happy & optimistic

Referee Assignments
Oct 27, 2009
Washington @ Dallas--Ron Garretson, Michael Smith, Haywoode Workman
Haywoode Workman? Man, how time flies.

Quote:
Ex-guard making comeback as ref
Former NBA guard Haywoode Workman's playing career is over. But don't be surprised to see him back in the NBA.

By David Aldridge

He was in Israel when the truth caught up to him.

"I played over there for a month," Haywoode Workman recalled. "Just to see if I could play. We got to the finals, but I just couldn't do what I wanted to do. I thought I let the team down, because they'd counted on me a lot. The guys that were there were American guys, and I was like, they're going at me because I played in the league, and I wished I could do what I wanted to do. But I just couldn't."

It was the end of a solid, if unspectacular, playing career that over the course of a decade had taken him from Atlanta to Washington to Indiana to Milwaukee. Workman was the quintessential backup point guard who probably had another four or five years in him, but a knee injury he suffered in 1996 never really came around. At 36, he needed another gig.

That's when he recalled a conversation he had in Florida in the summer of 2001. While working out, he ran into NBA referee Bob Delaney.

"He was like, 'you ever think about reffing,?'" Workman said. "And last summer I just said I'll try it out."

Two years later, Workman is still at it as an official, trying to follow in the footsteps of other ex-players Bernie Fryer and Leon Wood. It's highly unlikely he'll be an NBA ref this season, or next season, for that matter. But he's in the pipeline, and he's determined to work wherever he needs to improve.

"I wanted to be an all-star as a player, one of those upper-eschelon players, but I never reached that," Workman says. "But now, I can contribute to the game another way. Just being an ex-player stepping on the court, you've got credibility. I might even enhance the game a little bit, because I played at that level. The way it's happening so fast, I don't know. I know it won't happen this year. I understand that. Because I'm not ready."

He started in California in 2002, working the pro-am leagues -- Venice Beach, West Los Angeles -- out of his own pocket. Encouraged, he responded quickly when he heard the CBA was looking for new officials. He sent the league his résumé, and worked 15 games last season. Then, he worked the pre-draft camp in Chicago. In July, he worked the NBA summer league in Boston.

"He handled himself pretty well," said Ronnie Nunn, the NBA's new supervisor of officials. "He has the decorum, he has a sense of ease, a sense of poise, a sense of making sure he makes the calls and what those calls look like and when the whistle should be blown. He's got a good foundation from a refereeing standpoint."

You normally think of referees as finished products, because you see them when they reach the NBA. But like players, it takes thousands of hours in hundreds of gyms to be considered ready for prime time. Workman is at the beginning of that journey. He doesn't think of himself as a player any more -- ending all associations with former teammates was hard, but necessary. Still, he's not fully formed as an official.

The biggest adjustment?

"The rules," Workman says. "For me, I think the rules. Second is trying to just manage the game, personalities, players, you've got coaches ... I've got to know all the situations, I've got know the scenarios. Be aware of the clock. An elbow compared to 'he just pushed him off.' Because if I say elbow, now that's a whole different scenario."

That confusion sounds right to Nunn. The young official, traditionally, has a million things going through his or her mind -- besides trying to get the rulebook down cold. Where should I be on the floor with respect to the other two officials? How do I work with them during a game? And being an ex-player brings pluses and minuses. You may have a better appreciation for how players feel, but you have to, frankly, know a lot more than the players do if you're going to have any chance.

Workman finds himself anticipating what players will do while trying to remember where he's supposed to be on the floor. He figures if he's in the right place, and looking in the right place, he won't catch any flak. He's trying to keep from reaching to make calls, or make calls that the other officials are in better position to see.

"Right now, I don't have it," he said. "I'm learning it. I'm getting it real fast, but I don't have it right now. My process has been tremendous, real fast, from last year to now. I was doing men's league; now I'm in the program. I'm moving up fast. But it's just a process, just like playing...

"Playing it, you just get out there and play. Reffing it, there's so much stuff that can go on in the game and there's so many situations you have to be aware of, and that's what makes it tough. Right now, I don't have that. Right now, I can't watch a game and know the clock, watch the game and be aware of the shot clock. I'm getting it, but I don't have it yet. You've got to know that, know the clock, know the rules, know what happened on the play. Then, there's a tech, throw somebody out, and it was a foul. Now you gotta remember all that. Now, where do you take the ball out? Now, if you take it out wrong, when you get back, you'll get an e-mail (saying) 'hey, you took the ball out wrong,' and you might get a pink slip."

In Boston, Workman also had to stare down ex-players who were now coaches and wanted to test the new guy.

"We already had a little confrontation with (Milwaukee's) Sam Mitchell," Workman said. "I was like, 'it's summer league. So don't be watching the game from the outside.' That's how it is now. It's joking now, having fun, but just to let them know I will (eject them) if I have to. But I'm having fun."

Workman doesn't care where he works this coming season. He'd like to work in the Developmental League, and Nunn allows that that could be a possibility.

"I think he can handle it with a good crew," Nunn says. But Workman probably will wind up doing mostly college games as he continues to develop and improve. The NBA wants officials working as much as close to year-round as possible during their formative years, and has arrangements with conferences including the SEC, Ohio Valley and Atlantic Sun to use referees that are taught in camps by NBA officials, using NBA mechanics as much as possible in the college game.

"It can take six, seven years on the long side" to show NBA-level capability, Nunn said. "Short side, four or five. You need to get the experience of seeing plays, seeing situations, dealing with conflict resolutions, and getting the dynamics of the game, when to make calls, make the correct calls. Every play is not a foul. You have to have conclusive evidence."

Workman insists he's in this for the long haul. With his old knee, he can't sprint up and down like he used to. But he'll ref a game in the street if it helps. He watches games on TV, analyzing the styles of other refs. He's watching old tapes of himself as a player, trying to pick up anything that will help him improve faster.

"If I don't make it here, you always have college," he says. "You could make pretty good money and you'd still be in the game. I think I've got a pretty good chance. I'm just trying to make myself (where) opportunity and preparation meet, I want to be right there. I can do this until I can't walk any more. Just to stay in the game. I already have a taste of it from playing. I'd like to still be in it.
Jack.Kerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:03 PM   #53
pepe

pepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to allpepe is a name known to all

Que Viva los MAVS!!!!!
pepe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #54
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/news/insidereport.html

Inside report with video at bottom
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #55
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Bob and Dan on the ticket are KILLING the Mavs right now.

The bad thing is they haven't a clue and didn't watch a preseason game.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:48 PM   #56
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are do^2med! I am so^4 glo^16y to^256day.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #57
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

Glad to see some Mavs again!!!

Old 10-27-2009, 03:29 PM   #58
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

Its Business Time.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #59
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Finally this season is starting!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MAVS!!!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #60
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

So this game isn't televised nationally? I'm freaking tired of watching games online...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzki4President View Post
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #61
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

My sports pants are tingling uncontrollably.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 03:47 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness View Post
Finally this season is starting!!!!!!!!!!!! GO MAVS!!!!!
a bit premature, Dirkgreatness...its still about 4 hrs away.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #63
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav41 View Post
For tonight to pump everybody up...may get taken down soon due to a stupid WMG copyright claim, so enjoy it while you can!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF4vU2e84v8
nicely done
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:40 PM   #64
me770706

me770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the roughme770706 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So this game isn't televised nationally? I'm freaking tired of watching games online...
It's not, and I feel your pain. At least Friday against the Lakers will be. This is the first time in 2 years I can't get League Pass, so I need my forum buddies to hooook up the links this season!

Wednesday morning, Barnes was home (apparently with his kids) when he read the quote and responded on twitter.

"Morning yall up early w/ the babies watchn Dora. Seems Lamar can't keep my name out his mouth maby I need 2 put my sons (expletive) diaper n it"

Last edited by me770706; 10-27-2009 at 04:41 PM.
me770706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 04:47 PM   #65
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Would love a killer game from Marion with plenty of dunks since he allready "lost his legs"

24/12/2/3, something like that

Last edited by sefant77; 10-27-2009 at 04:47 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 05:30 PM   #66
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
a bit premature, Dirkgreatness...its still about 4 hrs away.
Yeah but im still excited. Seems like time is going by sloooooooow.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:38 PM   #67
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Mavs only have 13 nationally televised games this year, not including NBATV because nobody has NBATV.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:11 PM   #68
Laotor

Laotor will become famous soon enough

wooooooooo season starts in 20 mins !!!
veryy excited to finally see the mavs in action !!!

BEST OF LUCK TO DALLAS!!
HOPE ITS A GREAT YEAR!!!!
Laotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #69
Nowitzki4President

Nowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to beholdNowitzki4President is a splendid one to behold

I have comcast (if that's important info). What would I be able to do to watch Mavs games on tv? What would I have to purchase?

Quote:
Nowitzki4President is the greatest man to ever live!
Nowitzki4President is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:36 PM   #70
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laotor View Post
wooooooooo season starts in 20 mins !!!
veryy excited to finally see the mavs in action !!!

BEST OF LUCK TO DALLAS!!
HOPE ITS A GREAT YEAR!!!!
730 central not 730 eastern time
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:45 PM   #71
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
730 central not 730 eastern time
ya we are still 45 minutes away.
cant wait!
Old 10-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #72
soul2k8

soul2k8 is on a distinguished road

Greetings everyone.

About freaking time!

GO MAVS!
soul2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:59 PM   #73
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs

breaaattthheeee

mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs

breeeaatttthhhheeee

mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs mavs

Conclusion: I'm so excited!!
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #74
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Woot less than 30 minutes, so happy!!!!!
Old 10-27-2009, 07:05 PM   #75
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

About time. Lets go mavs!
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:07 PM   #76
MavinVA

MavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura aboutMavinVA has a spectacular aura about

WOOOHOOO finally its here lets go MAVS!!!

"*punches a hole through the wall*

*busts entire body through hole*

*punches my neighbors the F*** OUT!!!!*

*pees all over the knocked out neighbors*

..... *laughs*" WraithXx after another worthless loss to portland on 4/12/08
MavinVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:13 PM   #77
mavsfan2323

mavsfan2323 will become famous soon enoughmavsfan2323 will become famous soon enough

so the link in this thread lets me watch live? i sooooo hope so, cause FSSW is showing soccer here. WTF i'm pissed. and to make it worse the guide says nba basketball so i've been teased all day thinking i'm getting HD mavs. BS
mavsfan2323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #78
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

LINK!!!!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:18 PM   #79
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Game time, Arenas can be scary, can go off for 40. But hopefully a combo of Kidd and Ross can stifle him. With out Jamison, don't know what to think of Dirk, he probably goes for 40 on Jamison, but who knows, they may double him. Hoping for lots of ball movement and moving without the ball.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 07:19 PM   #80
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan2323 View Post
no lie man i just moved to OKC so i should be getting a lot of damn thunder games. guess watching durant will be a descent consolation prize. if anyone has a way to get games not showing here(outside of NBA season pass) please let me know
Westbrook too, great finisher around the cup. Don't know what to make of Harden. Thabo would have been a great starter alongside westbrook, imagine the length with those two in there.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gdt 09/10