Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #41
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Quote:
DALLAS -- Rick Carlisle promises that he hasn't forgotten about the electrifying rookie guard on the Dallas Mavericks' roster.

At some point, Rodrigue Beaubois will be summoned off the bench, although it hasn't happened since before the All-Star break.

"I assure everybody that he’s on my radar as far as being ready to play," Carlisle said.

Whether Beaubois gets in the game now comes down to whether Carlisle wants to go with the rookie or J.J. Barea.

"I've got to be careful about being too analytical about it," Carlisle said when asked what factors into that decision. "The last two or three games, J.J. has played well. He hasn’t necessarily shot the ball great, but he’s battled defensively, he’s got to the rim, he’s had some good looks. So right now, I’ve been sticking with him.

"You kind of look at everything, but they’re both capable guys for sure. I wouldn’t hesitate to go to Roddy if there’s a matchup situation or the game dictated it or I might just do it on a whim. Who knows? I’m pretty unpredictable that way."
Just wants to reassure us and will probably give him a DNP anyway
edit: Hey we wouldn't be the first persons to petition a change in the nba with the internet (look @ FREE DARKO)

Last edited by RareMilk; 02-22-2010 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Edit
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #42
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Just wants to reassure us and will probably give him a DNP anyway
edit: Hey we wouldn't be the first persons to petition a change in the nba with the internet (look @ FREE DARKO)
RC assures everybody.....okay, prove it tonight. Let's roll....
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #43
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

http://www.atdhe.net/13809/watch-ind...llas-mavericks
is by far the best link...enjoy it
Old 02-22-2010, 08:39 PM   #44
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

"The last two or three games, J.J. has played well. He hasn’t necessarily shot the ball great, but he’s battled defensively, he’s got to the rim, he’s had some good looks. So right now, I’ve been sticking with him.

I hope he knows hes lying.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:40 PM   #45
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

we will, we will, rock u!
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #46
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The last two or three games, J.J. has played well.

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #47
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
http://www.atdhe.net/13809/watch-ind...llas-mavericks
is by far the best link...enjoy it
not really! check this out: http://www.channelsurfing.net/watch-nba-3.html
Old 02-22-2010, 08:41 PM   #48
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:43 PM   #49
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
good find
Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #50
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
Oh,yea! Thanks!
Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #51
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

straw attack!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:46 PM   #52
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets kick the crap out of them, i wanna see some garbage time with:

Barea
Roddy
Carroll
Stevenson
Najera

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #53
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I've always liked Earl Watson

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 02-22-2010, 08:49 PM   #54
sike
The Preacha

Haywood is fairly savvy around the rim.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #55
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

I chew straws when I'm done with my drinks but why aren't I getting air time for this?
Old 02-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #56
bcrav4
Golden Member

bcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to allbcrav4 is a name known to all

Man we're struggling! 3-12 shooting.
"They better not put me in the All-Star Game. I won't shoot, but I'll dominate that easy game. I'll be playing hard defense. I'll be foulin'. I'll be flagrant fouling. Everyone will be like, 'What are you doing?'" -- Ron Artest.
bcrav4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #57
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Combined 5 of 24 shooting to start. 3 turnovers. Can we get a new ball?
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:51 PM   #58
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Haywood has 7 boards already!

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #59
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

haywood with 7 boards already... bad shooting but that will come...
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #60
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Indiana might be the worst team I've seen the Mavs play against all season so far with the exception of the Knicks. I take the 6-point lead, but we could easily be up by double digits right now.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:53 PM   #61
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportstudi View Post
Haywood has 7 boards already!
haha...I was about to say that he could easily end up with 15.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:54 PM   #62
sike
The Preacha

Dirk didn't even put a hand on that Watson 3.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #63
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

no volume?
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #64
sike
The Preacha

great hustle by Butler!!!!

Old 02-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #65
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Great hustle by Butler.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:56 PM   #66
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

Butler with the great hustle and the eye for an open Jet

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 02-22-2010 at 09:00 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #67
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Caron has been very unselfish. Great to see.

And his handles are really pretty good.
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:57 PM   #68
sike
The Preacha

Haywood should have pulled one of his pump fakes right there...he would have had a monster dunk.

Old 02-22-2010, 08:58 PM   #69
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Jet with the nice defensive play
Old 02-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #70
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Stevenson in early. Interesting.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:00 PM   #71
RareMilk
Golden Member

Militant beard man coming in
Old 02-22-2010, 09:01 PM   #72
mavs777
Diamond Member

Butler!!!!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #73
sike
The Preacha

Butler will be a fan fav in no time. Nice shot followed by a sweet block!

Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #74
She_Growls
Golden Member

Gosh, I love this trade. Way to go Caron!
Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #75
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
Militant beard man coming in
I rather like that. Mostly because of "militant."

Old 02-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #76
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Butler is all over the place!
Thespiralgoeson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #77
horse900703
Diamond Member

people! veetle link is up: http://veetle.com/viewChannel.php?cid=4b8333460fb5d
Old 02-22-2010, 09:03 PM   #78
twistaeffect2004
Diamond Member

twistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant futuretwistaeffect2004 has a brilliant future

Butler is a lot better defensively than I thought.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:04 PM   #79
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

JJB and Steveson? Time for the pacers to get back in it.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #80
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCmasta View Post
JJB and Steveson? Time for the pacers to get back in it.
*added to ignore list*