Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-12-2011, 11:27 AM   #41
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
To be more precise, the Gerald Wallace foul that sent him to the hospital was in 2009, but that doesn't diminish the fact that he did this three times the same way. Elbow to the ribcage of an airborne player. 10 game minimum, but I wouldn't be against more.
True, I mixed up the case with Wallace. But Beasley and Barea were both in the same season. And as the incident with Barea was already the second one this season, 10 would have been the absolute minimum. IMO it should have been 15-20.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2011, 06:33 PM   #42
Raphiel

Raphiel is a jewel in the roughRaphiel is a jewel in the roughRaphiel is a jewel in the rough

Somebody knows How much is the $$$$$ for 5 days suspension. I think is more than 25k for the Jersey.
Old 05-12-2011, 06:53 PM   #43
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphiel View Post
Somebody knows How much is the $$$$$ for 5 days suspension. I think is more than 25k for the Jersey.
The number that's been tossed around is about $700,000.
Old 05-12-2011, 09:40 PM   #44
Raphiel

Raphiel is a jewel in the roughRaphiel is a jewel in the roughRaphiel is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
The number that's been tossed around is about $700,000.
WOW, This is the real pain for him. LOL

Go Mav's,
Old 05-12-2011, 10:28 PM   #45
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphiel View Post
WOW, This is the real pain for him. LOL

Go Mav's,
Meh... I think it's roughly the same as losing $3,000 on a $60,000 salary, percentage-wise.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #46
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Meh... I think it's roughly the same as losing $3,000 on a $60,000 salary, percentage-wise.
I would cry like a little child if I lost 3k on 60k salary.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote