Banned

Arayo is infamous around these parts
Default Sorry

Attachment 234

Attachment 235

Attachment 236

Attachment 237

Attachment 238I messed up on the attachments hopefully this will work

Last edited by Arayo; 06-13-2011 at 11:27 PM.
Arayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2011, 11:48 PM   #42
Mavsfan2thedeath

Mavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to allMavsfan2thedeath is a name known to all

Don't know what those attachments are supposed to be, but all of them say invalid...
Mavsfan2thedeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:30 AM   #43
Steve13

Steve13 will become famous soon enoughSteve13 will become famous soon enough

anybody going?
Old 06-14-2011, 09:22 AM   #44
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

I don't live in the DFW area so therefore I don't get the local Dallas stations such as WFAA (Channel 8), etc.... does anyone know if one of those local stations going to broadcast the parade?
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:13 AM   #45
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUmavsfan View Post
Does anyone know if ESPN or anyone usually broadcasts championship parades live? I would hope that nba.com at least would stream it.
I think ESPN will be in Miami covering the parade from the ESPN/Lebron/Heat P.O.V....they don't know anything else exists.

I think they are even at the AAA covering game 7 tonight
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:28 AM   #46
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
I don't live in the DFW area so therefore I don't get the local Dallas stations such as WFAA (Channel 8), etc.... does anyone know if one of those local stations going to broadcast the parade?
They all will be.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:33 AM   #47
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

THURSDAY @ 10am starting at city hall and ending at American airlines center. About. Mile and half. Take about an hour and half on the route and 30 minutes of being on the stage. Smartest thing to do is skip the parade and wait in front of the stage. Imagine around over 50k people running from the parade route to the stage. You will already be there and up front with the best seat!!!
Old 06-14-2011, 10:59 AM   #48
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve13 View Post
anybody going?
I'll be there at 9am in front of the stage at the aa center
Old 06-14-2011, 11:10 AM   #49
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xavier View Post
I'll be there at 9am in front of the stage at the aa center
9am won't get you front stage. 7:30 may tho... and I doubt there will be 50k people.

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-14-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 12:38 PM   #50
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/commu....-thursday.ece

I plan to go straight to the stage at 8am.

My buddy lives on N. Houston street so.. it is roll out of bed and go straight to AAC
Old 06-14-2011, 12:55 PM   #51
SMUgirl

SMUgirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Don't quote me on this -- but you may try this link:

http://www2.myfoxdfw.com/subindex/community/chat

Fox4 is good about broadcasting their news shows on their chats every day. They are showing the press conference about the parade now actually.

I've also heard when I was sitting in the DMN's chat with Mark Followill that Fox Sports SW will be broadcasting the parade as well, not sure if you get that channel.

They also said in press conference that they will only allow approx 10k people in Victory Plaza and into the street for that part of the celebration.

Last edited by SMUgirl; 06-14-2011 at 01:33 PM.
SMUgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:05 PM   #52
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Is there an event inside of the AAC after the parade? How do you get tickets?
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:26 PM   #53
SMUgirl

SMUgirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MascisMan View Post
Is there an event inside of the AAC after the parade? How do you get tickets?
It's just going to be a free event outside in Victory Plaza after the parade but attendance will be limited

have also heard there will be an event inside for season ticket holders though

Last edited by SMUgirl; 06-14-2011 at 01:42 PM.
SMUgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:05 PM   #54
Mavs817

Mavs817 is on a distinguished road

So what time will ya'll be out there?
Mavs817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:34 PM   #55
xavier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
9am won't get you front stage. 7:30 may tho... and I doubt there will be 50k people.
Thanks for the tip I'll get there earlier but do you really think there won't be over 40k people attending the parade???
Old 06-14-2011, 02:43 PM   #56
MascisMan

MascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to beholdMascisMan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for the tip I'll get there earlier but do you really think there won't be over 40k people attending the parade???
local news is speculating 200k
MascisMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:23 PM   #57
SMC0007
Guru

Yeah estimated 250K expected.. lols. Epic

I hope when they take the stage they use the heats "yes.we.did." theme.

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-14-2011 at 03:24 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:26 PM   #58
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I'm camping out at the plaza on Wednesday night to be honest with yall.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:33 PM   #59
Mavs817

I'll be coming from FW via the TRE. 1st train leaves at 4:50 am.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:34 PM   #60
xavier

Dallas police just said: that they are only allowing the first 10,000 people to enter victory park where the parade ends and where the stage and microphones are set up. The line will start @7am behind the dallas pd barricade!
Old 06-14-2011, 04:04 PM   #61
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I envy those of you who are going. For you lucky ones, can you please have plenty of photos and videos taken the parade and share on this board? Sorry but I don't want the cellphone pic/vid crap. Thanks in advance.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:17 PM   #62
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

anyone no who will have the parade televised in full , please let me no if so i can blow a day of work to watch it ,, lots of love for the mavs in canada
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:27 PM   #63
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Dallas police just said: that they are only allowing the first 10,000 people to enter victory park where the parade ends and where the stage and microphones are set up. The line will start @7am behind the dallas pd barricade!
Wow...only setting up for 10K...

Something tells me that they will run into some problems...

Planning to go, just hope it's not a headache due to the city not being prepared for a huge fan base.

10K would be worse than the Heat fans...

Hopefully we see the 200K+ and this simply becomes a Day off...btw, I am already using a vacation day...but sure thought about calling the boss and coughing like D-bron ;-)
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:35 PM   #64
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Wow...only setting up for 10K...

Something tells me that they will run into some problems...

Planning to go, just hope it's not a headache due to the city not being prepared for a huge fan base.

10K would be worse than the Heat fans...

Hopefully we see the 200K+ and this simply becomes a Day off...btw, I am already using a vacation day...but sure thought about calling the boss and coughing like D-bron ;-)
They are only planning to let 10K in the victory park area, which looks like it will be closed off once the team makes their way thru. There will be wayyy more people overall tho.

Idk wtf to do, I will be down there, but waiting at the staging area is going to be a looong HOT wait...and even hotter crowded next to thousands of others.

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-14-2011 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #65
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

OK they are estimating a quarter mill...I mean I love the Mavs but thats gonna be catastrophic....imma get my DVR ready in case I changed my mind, but i dunno about 250K people...thats the ACC times 10!
Old 06-15-2011, 09:23 AM   #66
Mavs817

Anyone know if a stage will be set up outside of the AAC before they go in for the Season Ticket holder event? I was going to try to get close to the stage so I can see the players take the stage after they finish the route but if they aren't I would just avoid all that mess and post up at another spot along the route. Any insight would help. Its going to be crazy out there...
Old 06-15-2011, 09:25 AM   #67
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Let's blow the predictions out of the water and have half a mil show up.

Contact Me
Old 06-15-2011, 09:48 AM   #68
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

If anyone can come to my place we can drive together to the parade as i don´t know the route exactly...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:50 PM   #69
xavier

How many people from here are going? I'm arriving around 6 am to victory park seeing how only 10,000 people will be allowed in the stage area at the end of the parade. That's a small fraction of what the media is predicitng of about 250,000! If you have the same idea as me let me know as we can have a Dallas-Mavs.com group area!
Old 06-15-2011, 02:20 PM   #70
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going straight to AAC when I drive in tonight (from houston) at 11pm just to check out the area. If there are people in tents, I am going to be joining them.
Old 06-15-2011, 02:32 PM   #71
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Season ticket holder here and just got an email about the event inside AAC after the parade. Anyone know what it entails?

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #72
SMC0007
Guru

There will be NO full on camping out anywhere along the parade route. Seems they are still waiting on answers about full on camping out near the AAC.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/arch...ing-out-d.html

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-15-2011 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:18 PM   #73
xavier

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
I'm going straight to AAC when I drive in tonight (from houston) at 11pm just to check out the area. If there are people in tents, I am going to be joining them.
If you need a place to sleep I have an extra room and going to the aac at 6am, let me know. My door is open to any mavs fans
Old 06-15-2011, 03:59 PM   #74
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnowit41 View Post
Season ticket holder here and just got an email about the event inside AAC after the parade. Anyone know what it entails?
No idea but I hope it's awesome. We have our tickets printed out and plan to go inside the AAC at 9 am to grab seats. We'll watch the parade in HD on the jumbotron, in comfy seats and air conditioning.
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:16 PM   #75
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
There will be NO full on camping out anywhere along the parade route. Seems they are still waiting on answers about full on camping out near the AAC.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/arch...ing-out-d.html
I guess I'll be sitting in line!

Contact Me
Old 06-15-2011, 04:17 PM   #76
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Has anyone heard of a local network broadcasting the parade? I can't imagine that there won't be any TV coverage and it'd be nice to at least celebrate from afar.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #77
mavs05

mavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nicemavs05 is just really nice

@dalger

"Dallasnews.com, FOX Sports Southwest and ESPN 103.3 FM will broadcast the parade live."

Everything you need to know about the Dallas Mavericks victory parade
http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...ory-parade.ece
mavs05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:15 PM   #78
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Thanks.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:48 PM   #79
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I'll definitely be there no later than 6.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #80
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Tomorrow's Championship Parade will feature 10 Ford Mustang Convertibles, 12 Ford Trucks and three Floats.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 06-15-2011 at 08:05 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote