Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-12-2015, 11:51 AM   #41
Bambalaz

Bambalaz is just really niceBambalaz is just really niceBambalaz is just really niceBambalaz is just really niceBambalaz is just really niceBambalaz is just really nice

Even though I rarely post around here or anywhere else regarding the mavs, basketball or sports in general, i've kept on reading the threads for more than ten years and this place feels like home for me.

As a teenager in the nineties, living in Germany at my parents house, my favorite team were te Jazz with Stockton-Malone-Hornacek under long-time-coach Jerry Sloan. So Dirk brought me to Dallas and this is where I stay. Even with Dirk out of the roster in a couple of years, i like the idea with RC as our franchise coach and i hink that Marc Cuban is an ideal owner for any sports team. It's not just about the money, it's about his heart and determination to the city and the franchise.

I agree with tsar: "the journey is part of the enjoyment"

There will be good years to come, sadly not in time for Dirk, but let' enjoy the ride
Bambalaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2015, 01:51 PM   #42
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

Posting less than I would like to due to on the job internet limitations and family time commitments at home.
But I read every thread.
And I never call it quits on my Mavs.

I was at th game last night. Most exciting game I've been to in a long time. Crowd was intense. Dirk was a cold-blooded killer. Matthews looks like he has post-injury game. ZaZa is smart and works hard. Powell and Anderson showed promise.
Looking forward to seeing whether Parsons can eventually come back strong.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2015, 09:06 AM   #43
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to catch the game tonight, would be the first "live" one this season.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote