Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-22-2003, 05:02 PM   #41
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< fish and murph - twins seperated at birth [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] >>

oh my god that is funny.....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2003, 05:04 PM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

And murph was correct.....he predicted that Wang would suck a long time ago. And I admit I thought he would do well. He has not. In any way. I think sucks works for me now.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:18 PM   #43
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

I don't know. How would he fit. First of all and is a trade really likely. His salary is still pretty low he is the best barain in the NBA. I think he could be the odd man out next season. With the Clippers. I am more interested in Lamar Odom he is long lanky and very athletic he could be that final piece.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:23 PM   #44
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

Look we have our superstar Dirk. We don't really need a power forward. We need an attitude the attitude that if we get beat on Defense to the hole we give that hard foul. I think that Players win games not coaches, so a new coach a little bit of a knee jerk.

Dirk just needs to become that great defender, sometimes he does make the effort and cross the baseline to give weakside help. And other times he appears he doesn't care on Defense. In english as he goes we goes. We have a nice core we just need that intangible of diving on the floor for balls, and grabbing that big rebound.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 05:29 PM   #45
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< I don't know. How would he fit. First of all and is a trade really likely. His salary is still pretty low he is the best barain in the NBA. I think he could be the odd man out next season. With the Clippers. I am more interested in Lamar Odom he is long lanky and very athletic he could be that final piece. >>

JayC: Lamar Odom is a tremendous talent. But he is one puff away from being banned by the NBA. That makes it an incredible gamble to give very much for him at all. If we still played at Reunion Arena he would fit right in. We could have given him Roy Tarpley's old locker. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2003, 05:40 PM   #46
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

I'd take Odom. I'd take Magette. Possibly even Richardson, although right now I'm against signing anyone under 6-6 whose name is not Rhylan.

Speaking of which, I don't think Riggy is really 6-7. He sure didn't look much taller than Raja last night during warmups.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 06:30 PM   #47
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

<< elton brand leads la clippers in points and rebounds and is ranked #4 in assists. he leads the league in offensive rebounds, is #5 in rebounds, and is #5 in blocks. this would be a great player to add to the mavericks because he can also play the center position. >>

A 6'8&quot; center in today's NBA?!?!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 06:33 PM   #48
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

who's askarabic? is he a good player?
Old 01-22-2003, 06:38 PM   #49
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

<<

<< elton brand leads la clippers in points and rebounds and is ranked #4 in assists. he leads the league in offensive rebounds, is #5 in rebounds, and is #5 in blocks. this would be a great player to add to the mavericks because he can also play the center position. >>

A 6'8&quot; center in today's NBA?!?!?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
>>

Some places list him at 6'10 or 6'9. He looks like an undersized center to me.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 06:40 PM   #50
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

shaq has admitted that players such as brand and kurt thomas give him more problems than taller/thinner centers.

brand would have little difficulty playing center in today's NBA
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 07:01 PM   #51
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

<< shaq has admitted that players such as brand and kurt thomas give him more problems than taller/thinner centers.

brand would have little difficulty playing center in today's NBA
>>

Yeah. Bring back Reggie King and Calvin Natt too.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2003, 07:06 PM   #52
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< Yeah. Bring back Reggie King and Calvin Natt too. >>

A little help on these names Kiki, please? You've delved past my knowledge of obscure players, but I'm sure you have an excellent point. I'd just like to be able to share in it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-22-2003, 11:36 PM   #53
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< Our entire 2003 exception is going to Oggy Askarabic. Book it. >>

I would hope the Mavs could use the remaineder of THIS year's exception.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote