Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-12-2003, 12:18 PM   #41
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

<< you just like hanging out with murph >>

Yeah, Murph always makes for a fun time! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

And I thought the dancing Apes were definitely picture-worthy! No need to hide such talents. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-12-2003, 12:26 PM   #42
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

<< At last, I know what a Murph looks like. >>

and now I KNOW he deserves that punch in the face. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

smiles, a good question would be... why would you want to hang out with people that post here? gotta separate the internet from your personal life. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

actually, i enjoy talking to the people that post here. i really would like to meet most of you.
Old 03-12-2003, 12:32 PM   #43
Ummmmm Ok
Platinum Member

Ummmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to allUmmmmm Ok is a name known to all

<< Who would have thought that Dallas-mavs.com would be populated with such goofy looking men, and so abosultely saturated with ball-scorching-hot women? >>

Well not all men in Dallas-mavs.com are goofy. I wasn't there so I can still say I am the hottest/sexiest Guy in here until I show my face at one and prove that I am not.

Too many leaders act as if the sheep.. their people.. are there for the benefit of the shepherd, not that the shepherd has responsibility for the sheep. Ken Blanchard

What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds. Wayne Dyer

These are things that I read and live by!
Ummmmm Ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 06:49 PM   #44
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

<< that's me blowing a kiss to Nash13 - just to let him know he was thought of at the party. >>

I'm touched.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

ya'll don't smiles look like Kate Winslet?
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2003, 08:06 PM   #45
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

<<

<< that's me blowing a kiss to Nash13 - just to let him know he was thought of at the party. >>

I'm touched.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

ya'll don't smiles look like Kate Winslet?
>>

Yes, but smiles is the improved version.
Old 03-13-2003, 09:52 AM   #46
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

smiles look like kate winslet? hmm, no, not really
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2003, 08:38 AM   #47
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Bump for U2...

Sweets is the curly head....

Everyone is identified in the pics.
Old 05-23-2003, 02:38 PM   #48
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

<< see, look how sad i am because i'm not there!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
(or am i just drunk, i can't remember [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

no mavs watch party for me
>>

Come to Dallas for mavs watch party.
Old 05-23-2003, 07:36 PM   #49
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

yeah...well ummm, easier said than done, being on the other side of
the world and all.

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 07:44 PM   #50
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< yeah...well ummm, easier said than done, being on the other side of
the world and all.
>>

Excuses, excuses, excuses. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2003, 08:00 PM   #51
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

<<

<< yeah...well ummm, easier said than done, being on the other side of
the world and all.
>>

Excuses, excuses, excuses. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
>>

I know, i'll admit it, i'm lame!

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2003, 08:05 PM   #52
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

<< I know, i'll admit it, i'm lame! >>

Far from it.

Hey, I live in CA and still haven't flown into TX yet. I was just teasing you about living across the world and not jet setting into TX yet.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 05:53 PM   #53
hero = dirk

hero = dirk is on a distinguished road
Default Mavs Watching Party Pictures

it's cool to know what everyone looks like... thanks for posting sweets and all. now i can put screen names to faces [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Muhahahaha...
hero = dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2003, 06:03 PM   #54
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

Mandyahl will become famous soon enoughMandyahl will become famous soon enough
Default RE: Mavs Watching Party Pictures

hey mff, where in cali do you live? i am moving out there for college next year....maybe we can have our own cool watch party!
Old 06-11-2003, 11:57 PM   #55
Nash13
Diamond Member

Nash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud ofNash13 has much to be proud of

Since you brought this thread back up, i've been meaning to say that Sturm und Drang has sexy hair.
The wind rises electric. She's soft and warm and almost weightless. Her perfume is sweet promise that brings tears to my eyes. I tell her that everything will be all right; that I'll save her from whatever she's scared and take her far far away. I tell her that I love her. The silencer makes a whisper of the gunshot. I hold her close until she's gone. I'll never know what she was running from. I'll cash her check in the morning.

~The Salesman
Nash13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 10:19 AM   #56
MavsFanFinley
Guru

Quote:
hey mff, where in cali do you live? i am moving out there for college next year....maybe we can have our own cool watch party!
I live in Modesto. About 45 minutes from Sacramento, and not even 2 hours from San Francisco.

Where you going to college at?

The only watching parties around here are for the Sacramento Kings. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 06-12-2003, 12:51 PM   #57
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

i am going to stanford...i am not really very good at california geography, but that sounds fairly close to palo alto, which is only like half an hour from san francisco.
Old 06-12-2003, 02:58 PM   #58
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The only watching parties around here are for the Sacramento Kings. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Attend and kill them all! [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2003, 03:16 PM   #59
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanFinley
Quote:
I live in Modesto. About 45 minutes from Sacramento, and not even 2 hours from San Francisco.

Where you going to college at?

Well you can show up at a Kings' watch party in Mavs gear... if you don't mind a beating. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Modesto? Isn't that where the Peterson case is? Is the town affected in anyway?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2003, 09:40 PM   #60
Mandyahl
Diamond Member

that's why the name modesto sounded so familiar...the peterson case!
Old 10-06-2003, 01:07 AM   #61
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

bumb

(because you asked nicely)
Old 10-06-2003, 02:28 AM   #62
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

here's to me being there in spirit

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2003, 08:57 AM   #63
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

You two dont look anything like I expected, would be cool to have a conversation OUTSIDE the site for a change..
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote