Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-03-2003, 03:56 PM   #761
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

could be in trouble with the music industry......

edit: I am too slow. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 04:00 PM   #762
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

I am humbled in his presence as well.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:05 PM   #763
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is too kind. Needs to leave the land of Clip, Shaq, Rapebe....
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 04:09 PM   #764
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Should know that I am closer to the land of the Queens than I am to the land of the Fakers.
Old 12-03-2003, 04:18 PM   #765
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know I was referring to the state, not the city. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 04:28 PM   #766
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

talking to esq!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 04:29 PM   #767
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

His last post in this thread was an obvious give-up.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 04:41 PM   #768
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

calling me to the mat!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-03-2003, 04:50 PM   #769
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

as he ponder the notion..becomes excited and pulls out the body oil.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2003, 04:55 PM   #770
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Has one hot avatar...............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 06:16 PM   #771
dallas_esq
Golden Member

One word, ornery.
Old 12-03-2003, 06:24 PM   #772
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is very defensive in his work.
Old 12-03-2003, 06:28 PM   #773
sike
The Preacha

is very consumed with staying frozen......

Old 12-03-2003, 06:35 PM   #774
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

ekis.

(frightening [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Old 12-03-2003, 06:41 PM   #775
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Is having dislexia problems. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2003, 06:48 PM   #776
Chiwas
Guru

Likes to use the x.

Old 12-03-2003, 06:49 PM   #777
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

His cat never tires of it's constant pacing back and forth....
Old 12-03-2003, 06:51 PM   #778
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Not King Lear, but King Ear.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:09 PM   #779
LRB
Guru

Not afraid of singing in public.
Old 12-03-2003, 08:05 PM   #780
Chiwas
Guru

Not afraid to go along Sweets to a Mavs game.

Old 12-03-2003, 10:13 PM   #781
sike
The Preacha

kitty has balls!

Old 12-03-2003, 10:29 PM   #782
LRB
Guru

Is now Golden.
Old 12-03-2003, 10:52 PM   #783
sike
The Preacha

noticed my new classification...

Old 12-04-2003, 09:38 AM   #784
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

sike is the only illegal alien on this board........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 11:26 AM   #785
sike
The Preacha

Chiwas???[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 01:37 PM   #786
Chiwas
Guru

He is made up of flesh; and with luck, of bones, too. Yummy!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 01:42 PM   #787
LRB
Guru

Has the hots for Hillary. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 01:45 PM   #788
Chiwas
Guru

He is not realistic (about Hillary chances), but will be pessimistic with Hillary in the White(?) House.

(Btw , I don't want her as President; but she could be)

Old 12-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #789
LRB
Guru

Should know that if Hillary makes the White House, then Rush Limbaugh makes a career comeback. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 01:48 PM   #790
Chiwas
Guru

He could be part of a good ice cream. Yummy!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 01:50 PM   #791
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Wants to eat a great right-thinking mind.
Old 12-04-2003, 01:51 PM   #792
LRB
Guru

Has a blog.
Old 12-04-2003, 01:52 PM   #793
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know I don't update it, so I wouldn't bother reading it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 01:52 PM   #794
Chiwas
Guru

He should explain if right stands for "capitalism" or because Snowman only uses the right hemisphery of his brain.

Old 12-04-2003, 01:54 PM   #795
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know I was talking about Rush, who is a right leaning political mind. (Right meaning Conservative as opposed to liberal)
Old 12-04-2003, 01:55 PM   #796
sike
The Preacha

is a fan of rush.....the band and the guy!

Old 12-04-2003, 01:56 PM   #797
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Not sure about his politics, did he take the test??
Old 12-04-2003, 01:57 PM   #798
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Apparently doesn't know me very well (assuming he was talking about me and not sike).
Old 12-04-2003, 02:00 PM   #799
LRB
Guru

Dropped the link to his underutilized Blog.
Old 12-04-2003, 02:02 PM   #800
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Reminded me (off-handedly) that I needed to remove the link to my under utilized blog.