Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-25-2011, 01:02 AM   #801
ThisCharmingFan

ThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the roughThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the roughThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Good grief...I am dreading the playoffs. Watching that blocking call given to lebron at the end of that game on I think Rose makes me cringe thinking of the crappy calls that are going to be given to the superfriends.
Agreed. Nonetheless, Chicago is very intimidating right now. The team that has been most impressive lately. Took down the Spurs and the Heat. Luckily, playoffs are a different game.
ThisCharmingFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 01:06 AM   #802
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Pretty impressive win by the Nuggets. I wouldn't write them off yet. With Wilson Chandler and Raymond Felton their defense is already better. I like Wilson Chandler's game. He'd be a 20 point per game scorer if he had a more killer instinct offensively.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:21 AM   #803
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Pretty impressive win by the Nuggets. I wouldn't write them off yet. With Wilson Chandler and Raymond Felton their defense is already better. I like Wilson Chandler's game. He'd be a 20 point per game scorer if he had a more killer instinct offensively.
always been a fan of Chandler I think they will stay in playoffs I don't see them beating out any of top 5 of west though.

Dallas is only a half game behind Boston and Miami now for second best record in the league and possible home court advantage in finals
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:24 AM   #804
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Did the Nuggets ever hold an opponent to 75 or fewer points in the Melo era?
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:00 AM   #805
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

hah

Last edited by mavs777; 02-25-2011 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 07:15 AM   #806
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2--uG...embedded#at=90
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:15 PM   #807
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
wonderful
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:21 PM   #808
DMOC

DMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of lightDMOC is a glorious beacon of light

He shot 1 for 18 in that game (which by the way has to be one of the worst shooting performances of anyone who took 18+ shots) so he had to make up for it in some way. And people were calling him the best PF in the game last year.
DMOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 12:35 PM   #809
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
always been a fan of Chandler I think they will stay in playoffs I don't see them beating out any of top 5 of west though.

Dallas is only a half game behind Boston and Miami now for second best record in the league and possible home court advantage in finals
Yea I agree. Especially since their competition is rather weak right now. Blazers, Suns, Rockets, Grizz and Jazz are there competition. I think the Nuggets pull out a better roster than any of those teams right now.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:07 PM   #810
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Yea I agree. Especially since their competition is rather weak right now. Blazers, Suns, Rockets, Grizz and Jazz are there competition. I think the Nuggets pull out a better roster than any of those teams right now.
Disagree about Portland they are playing great ball and just got Wallace, Aldridge is really stepping up as a legit number 1 option (something I didn't think he could do) and now with Wallace and Mathews on the wings they are great defensivly their, I think they are very dangerous. I think Denver will probably finish 6th in the West. Also Patty Mills has really stepped up in the backup PG spot which was a trouble point for them earlier this year

Last edited by mavs777; 02-25-2011 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:17 PM   #811
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
wonderful
A referee should be fined for making that call. There is NO WAY in the world that he saw any contact, none.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 01:32 PM   #812
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Is that Steve Javie back there? Did he make the call?

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:24 PM   #813
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty disgusting. He isn't even good at selling it....

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 03:24 PM   #814
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Disagree about Portland they are playing great ball and just got Wallace, Aldridge is really stepping up as a legit number 1 option (something I didn't think he could do) and now with Wallace and Mathews on the wings they are great defensivly their, I think they are very dangerous. I think Denver will probably finish 6th in the West. Also Patty Mills has really stepped up in the backup PG spot which was a trouble point for them earlier this year
Well the only reason I think the Blazers may have problems is because they're working Roy back in and they just got Gerald Wallace. They have a lot of 2's and 3's on that team that will probably force them into small lineups. It wouldn't shock me if they played well but i'm not counting on it.
Old 02-25-2011, 04:14 PM   #815
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

oh my god, there was a sniper in the building! is bosh ok?
Old 02-25-2011, 04:53 PM   #816
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

ha. He did get an elbow to the nose/eye right there. You can see it better in the higher quality videos. That's a fair size elbow, and it's enough to take a man down, if he's a total wuss-bag. You can also see the damage on his face afterward (opening. . . opening. . wait for it. come on, don't waste that one, dm friends).
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 06:21 PM   #817
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Well the only reason I think the Blazers may have problems is because they're working Roy back in and they just got Gerald Wallace. They have a lot of 2's and 3's on that team that will probably force them into small lineups. It wouldn't shock me if they played well but i'm not counting on it.
they have gone 12-5 in their last 17 and just added Wallace just because their is a bit of a log jam for minutes doesn't mean adding a piece makes the team worse and I am not sure I see the log jam you do

PG: Miller/Mills
SG: Mathews/Roy/Fernandez
SF: Wallace/Battum/ Fernandez

All they need to do really is cut down Fernandez minutes big time and let him play sporadic minutes like Stevenson has been for Dallas, Fernandez has been a big disappointment offensivley for that club.

PG: Miller 30/Mills 14/ Roy 4
SG: Mathews 32/ Roy 14/ Fernandez 4
SF: Wallace 30/ Batum 18
Old 02-25-2011, 08:24 PM   #818
mavs777
Diamond Member

Why does Phoenix continue to start Robin over Marcin? Gortat continues to beast
Old 02-25-2011, 09:21 PM   #819
mavs777
Diamond Member

Spurs, Heat, Knicks all in tight ones against Bottom feeders
Old 02-25-2011, 10:05 PM   #820
OSUmavsfan

OSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to all

I really wish Humpries was still with the Mavs. His 15-footer has been giving the Spurs a lot of trouble tonight.
OSUmavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:15 PM   #821
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Cavs just beat the Knicks 115-109...

Amare - 31 points
Melo - 27 points
Billups - 26 points

Smells like Miami to me - too bad basketball is 5-on-5, not 3-on-3!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 10:24 PM   #822
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

Amare - 31 points
Melo - 27 points
Billups - 26 points

wat? Miami has the third best record in the league.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:41 PM   #823
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Watching the Spurs game reminds me of the biggest reason why I would love to beat them in the playoffs: Sean Elliott. That guy's beyond annoying.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:15 PM   #824
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
they have gone 12-5 in their last 17 and just added Wallace just because their is a bit of a log jam for minutes doesn't mean adding a piece makes the team worse and I am not sure I see the log jam you do

PG: Miller/Mills
SG: Mathews/Roy/Fernandez
SF: Wallace/Battum/ Fernandez

All they need to do really is cut down Fernandez minutes big time and let him play sporadic minutes like Stevenson has been for Dallas, Fernandez has been a big disappointment offensivley for that club.

PG: Miller 30/Mills 14/ Roy 4
SG: Mathews 32/ Roy 14/ Fernandez 4
SF: Wallace 30/ Batum 18
Actually, Rudy has been really crucial for them lately. 12/3/3/2 on 44/39/91 shooting in Feb. At times he runs the offense and he's a +5 for the year. His minutes won't be scaled anymore than Batum's. Roy is what messes things up (which is a good thing). That guy is done, and I think he'll hurt them more than help.

I'd prefer to play Denver or Utah in the 1st round though.

Last edited by CadBane; 02-25-2011 at 11:16 PM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 11:36 PM   #825
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I'd prefer to play Denver or Utah in the 1st round though.
Could be Memphis or Phoenix too - both teams have been playing well as of late...

Definitely don't want Portland in the 1st though.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:45 PM   #826
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

The likely quality of the 4-6 seeds in the West has definitely gone up in the wake of the trade deadline. Holding onto that 2nd seed could make for a significantly less dangerous path through the playoffs.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:00 AM   #827
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
The likely quality of the 4-6 seeds in the West has definitely gone up in the wake of the trade deadline. Holding onto that 2nd seed could make for a significantly less dangerous path through the playoffs.
Definitely
Old 02-26-2011, 12:20 AM   #828
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Could be Memphis or Phoenix too - both teams have been playing well as of late...

Definitely don't want Portland in the 1st though.
I don't think Phoenix makes it. Depends on if Utah/Denver really slip. Utah could possibly, but I doubt either slips enough for Phoenix to pass them. Memphis has certainly been playing well, but I still see them at the 8 seed. If we could have our pick, I'd say:

Phoenix
Utah
Memphis
Denver
N.O.
Portland

Would the order of those 6 teams I'd like to see most.

Last edited by CadBane; 02-26-2011 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:28 AM   #829
CadBane
Banned

Gallo is tearing it up.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:38 AM   #830
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:

Amare - 31 points
Melo - 27 points
Billups - 26 points

Well the problem here I think is that their two best players who happen to be stars in this league play TERRIBLE defense. And one of them can't rebound to save his life. And rebounding MURDERED them tonight. Its tough to win in this league with poor defense from your 3 and 4.

Quote:
Gallo is tearing it up.
When its all said and done the Knicks are going to regret everything they gave up for Melo. Never been that impressed with Raymond Felton but from everything i've seen from Wilson Chandler and Gallanari those guys are going to be PLAYERS in this league. The progress Gallanari has made from his rookie year to now is impressive.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:48 AM   #831
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Detroit is a MESS.

Five of their better players skipped practice as a protest. Detroit had to play with only 6 guys and when the coach got ejected McGrady, Stuckey and Wallace were all observed pointing and laughing as the coach was walked off.

There is going to be a mass exodus next year from Detroit and Dumars is going to look terrible for not trading away the small amount of talent he had.

Oh and Denver really isnt as bad as people woulda thought. Galinari tearing it up with 29/9, Chandler with a solid 17/6 and they are up on the Blazers

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-26-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:02 AM   #832
Underdog

Quote:
I don't think Phoenix makes it. Depends on if Utah/Denver really slip. Utah could possibly, but I doubt either slips enough for Phoenix to pass them. Memphis has certainly been playing well, but I still see them at the 8 seed. If we could have our pick, I'd say:

Phoenix
Utah
Memphis
Denver
N.O.
Portland

Would the order of those 6 teams I'd like to see most.
It's a little early to tell how these trades will ultimately pan out, but that seems about right...

Old 02-26-2011, 01:12 AM   #833
CadBane
Banned

Great game bt Denver and Portland.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:19 AM   #834
CadBane
Banned

Afflalo is pretty damn good.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:31 AM   #835
mavs777
Diamond Member

If Nene turns his body 90 degrees he is wide open for a possible lob, his man left him for one of the guys he screened for.
Old 02-26-2011, 02:49 AM   #836
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Getting Gerald Wallace is huge for Portland. Batum could be good one day- he's only 22- but that guy is way overrated right now. Pretty average in lots of areas. Doesn't seem to really play all that hard. Kind of coasts out there.
I would've loved to have had Wallace here but no way we were topping Portland's 2 1sts... that makes it easier to deal with.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:11 AM   #837
ThisCharmingFan

ThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the roughThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the roughThisCharmingFan is a jewel in the rough

I know we're way passed this, but whether that hit on Chris Bosh was real or not, it would have been better if he had at least reacted at the right time. Even when I saw it this morning on the NBA channel replay, it looked like a terrible acting job. Right after that they show him on the ground practically crying. Ginobili flops better than that.
ThisCharmingFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 03:43 AM   #838
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
Getting Gerald Wallace is huge for Portland. Batum could be good one day- he's only 22- but that guy is way overrated right now. Pretty average in lots of areas. Doesn't seem to really play all that hard. Kind of coasts out there.
I would've loved to have had Wallace here but no way we were topping Portland's 2 1sts... that makes it easier to deal with.
He is an average player at the age of 22 with potential to get better plus he has a favorable contract so of course he has lots of trade value
Old 02-26-2011, 03:55 AM   #839
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Weird stat of the night:

Renaldo Balkman registered a +15 in 7:32 despite recording no stats other than 2 rebounds and 2 fouls in a loss to the Cavs. Billups (+9) and Bill Walker (+1) were the only two other Knicks to finish on the positive side of the +/- stat.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2011, 10:47 PM   #840
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Deron has an assist on 50% (17/34) of the FGM and they are still down 20 on the Rockets. Ouch.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 02-26-2011 at 10:48 PM.

Tags
cadqweefsfordragic, return of the quack!