Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #801
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Better yet - why is a Nets fan posting on a Mavs forum?

(also, you're a lot better-looking in your picture than I imagined - are you a Fila Brasileiro? Presa Canario?? Mastiff???) <rawr!>
Aww...does she make your pants tingle like they do to Rick41??
Old 01-06-2009, 12:07 AM   #802
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by basketballgirl25 View Post
Kings lost you were wrong
Devin Harris with a whopping 4 points and the only starter with a negative +/- with -7. At least he wasn't injured though, right?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #803
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Basketballgirl...see what happens when you wish someone else gets injured....your boy does. kismet is a biyatch.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 12:38 AM   #804
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
and why is she a nets fan?
I think what you meant to ask was "why is she here if she's a nets fan". Which is a completely legitimate question.

An even better question is "why does this nets fan have the most posts today, 2nd most last week and 10th most the past 28 days when she doesn't even like the Mavs."

She says she wants to talk basketball, but why not do it on a site dedicated to one of her 10 favorite teams? It's because she's a troll.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:21 AM   #805
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

wait, she only has four red boxes?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:28 AM   #806
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
are you gay for Dirk I better you are
If you are more than thirteen years old, our country is doomed.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 01:32 AM   #807
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

apparently she's 20... US public education for the loss.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:31 AM   #808
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Devin Harris with a whopping 4 points and the only starter with a negative +/- with -7. At least he wasn't injured though, right?
he only player for the first period or so he didn't play much at all, Nets don't want him to get hurt so he sat out the rest of the game
basketballgirl25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:33 AM   #809
basketballgirl25
Banned

basketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these partsbasketballgirl25 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I think what you meant to ask was "why is she here if she's a nets fan". Which is a completely legitimate question.

An even better question is "why does this nets fan have the most posts today, 2nd most last week and 10th most the past 28 days when she doesn't even like the Mavs."

She says she wants to talk basketball, but why not do it on a site dedicated to one of her 10 favorite teams? It's because she's a troll.
it's because you guys respond to me, if you guys didn't respond I wouldn't post, got to have a little fun with you all
Old 01-06-2009, 05:35 AM   #810
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
If you are more than thirteen years old, our country is doomed.
the country already is doomed, where have you been
Old 01-06-2009, 10:17 AM   #811
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Harris re-injured his hamstring. Yikes.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 10:21 AM   #812
hamb

hamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the rough

harris can't handle the cold apparently
hamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 11:36 AM   #813
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
it's because you guys respond to me, if you guys didn't respond I wouldn't post, got to have a little fun with you all
Let's pretend that I can semi understand that. I could see a few responses a day even. But you're post as much or more than everyone here. Why not just post on a forum where the people there like a team as much as you do? I mean, you have a lot of options.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:05 PM   #814
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Let's pretend that I can semi understand that. I could see a few responses a day even. But you're post as much or more than everyone here. Why not just post on a forum where the people there like a team as much as you do? I mean, you have a lot of options.
i post on all Net forums, but while we are pretending, lets pretend Mavs are a goodt team, hahaha. And the more people hat me the more I post on the board. It's fun being hated because I have never been hated
Old 01-06-2009, 12:09 PM   #815
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i post on all Net forums, but while we are pretending, lets pretend Mavs are a goodt team, hahaha. And the more people hat me the more I post on the board. It's fun being hated because I have never been hated
This is troll like behavior, by the way. Which is not supported on this board.
Old 01-06-2009, 12:18 PM   #816
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't hat you.
Old 01-06-2009, 02:20 PM   #817
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I don't hat you.
meant to say hate, sorry typo
Old 01-06-2009, 02:22 PM   #818
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Doubtful.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 02:56 PM   #819
hamb

hamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the roughhamb is a jewel in the rough

I'm beginning to think that our time would be better spent if we made a hat out of her...
Old 01-06-2009, 04:38 PM   #820
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
This is troll like behavior, by the way. Which is not supported on this board.
I was going to point this out. She's been blatant about her trolling which I thought was against the rules.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:41 PM   #821
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
i post on all Net forums, b
My point was that if you can spend this much time (aka being the most active poster recently) here, and assuming you spend an equal or more amount of time on sites about teams you actually like, how much free time do you have exactly?

I mean, you've been posting about the same or more than me, and this is the only forum/site I frequent. I can't imagine wasting this much time on a Raptors forum or whatever.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:46 PM   #822
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
My point was that if you can spend this much time (aka being the most active poster recently) here, and assuming you spend an equal or more amount of time on sites about teams you actually like, how much free time do you have exactly?

I mean, you've been posting about the same or more than me, and this is the only forum/site I frequent. I can't imagine wasting this much time on a Raptors forum or whatever.
I don't waste my free time on here, just my work time usually. Can't help that the paint mixer has a computer with internet right next to it so I can go on the computer anytime of day.
Old 01-06-2009, 04:52 PM   #823
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can't help that the paint mixer has a computer with internet right next to it so I can go on the computer anytime of day.
This explains A LOT.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 01-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #824
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't waste my free time on here, just my work time usually. Can't help that the paint mixer has a computer with internet right next to it so I can go on the computer anytime of day.
That explains so much...

Edit: lol, ty

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 01-06-2009 at 04:54 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 05:19 PM   #825
hamb

wait... you work at a paint mixer? do you eat your meals at your desk too?
Old 01-06-2009, 05:53 PM   #826
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamb View Post
wait... you work at a paint mixer? do you eat your meals at your desk too?
I work at a hardware store smart one and I eat my lunch in the office or table where we fix screens, like everyone else who works at the store
Old 01-06-2009, 06:00 PM   #827
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Melo Sidelined At Least 3 Weeks With Fracture

The Denver Nuggets will be without leader Carmelo Anthony for at least the next three weeks, but the good news is his fractured right wrist will not need surgery according to a report published by the Associated Press.

The Nuggets announced on Tuesday that Anthony will be fitted for a removable splint after breaking a bone in his shooting hand in a victory over the Indiana Pacers the night before.

Anthony was injured early in the third quarter when Pacers center Jeff Foster swatted at the ball, catching a good chunk of Anthony's hand.

Anthony continued to play despite numbness in the hand, scoring 21 points before leaving late in the fourth quarter of a 135-115 win.
http://basketball.realgm.com/src_wir...with_fracture/
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:02 PM   #828
basketballgirl25
Banned

that could really hurt the Nuggets
Old 01-06-2009, 06:11 PM   #829
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

::snicker:: stares at camera

Is this ghost ball??
Old 01-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #830
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamb View Post
I'm beginning to think that our time would be better spent if we made a hat out of her...
An asshat?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:15 PM   #831
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

I wouldn't be surprised if you were fired.

whoever put this made me lol:
poo > bbg25

Also hope the nuggets lose some games.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:18 PM   #832
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
whoever put this made me lol:
poo > bbg25
Well, my poo causes less distress, no doubt...

(I get plenty of fiber in my diet!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 06:22 PM   #833
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Underdog again.
Old 01-06-2009, 06:55 PM   #834
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:

I'd bet your poo without fiber in your diet would still cause you less distress

Old 01-06-2009, 06:58 PM   #835
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
that could really hurt the Nuggets
It hurts my nuggets everytime you post! BTW www.cnn.com/business/DISNEY-CANCELS-ALL-2009-CRUISES

Looks like we'll be able to fool ourselves until the 13th of January at least.
Old 01-06-2009, 07:06 PM   #836
basketballgirl25
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
It hurts my nuggets everytime you post! BTW www.cnn.com/business/DISNEY-CANCELS-ALL-2009-CRUISES

Looks like we'll be able to fool ourselves until the 13th of January at least.
nice try, DCL didn't cancel all 2009 cruises. I would have known, trust me. I along with other friends of mine found out DCL was going to Germany in 2010 before the dates were anounced
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_2mZdnq7lE
Old 01-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #837
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
dammit bernie!

Is this ghost ball??
Old 01-06-2009, 07:28 PM   #838
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

I still click on it even if I know it's rick-roll'd
Old 01-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #839
vmac

vmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nice

Can someone ban this basketballgirl? This is getting ridiculous and my blood pressure rises every time I log in here. At least talk about this rubbish in the lounge.

Since there's no link for the Mavs game I was forced to watch the end of the Rockets game. Man do they blow. GuerrillaBlack, where are you??
vmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2009, 09:52 PM   #840
Stranger
Golden Member

Stranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to allStranger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmac View Post
Can someone ban this basketballgirl? This is getting ridiculous and my blood pressure rises every time I log in here. At least talk about this rubbish in the lounge.
Didn't you notice? This is the "Official Basketballgirl25 Discussion Thread!" I believe there are plans to dedicate a basketballgirl25 sub-forum soon.

Off-topic, Bobcats over Celtics? Wow, what a slump for what looked like an all-time team only a few weeks ago.
Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brain seargantry, got a bit fluffy in here, great exceptations, guerillablackformavsfan!, i hate the nba, lakers vs ??? finals 2009, not enough tags, refs will win it all, shutup closet spurs fan, special orders upset us, sweet & sour chicken, tanking 101, utah sucks! woo!!!, you'll do it my way