Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-10-2003, 09:22 PM   #801
kepper

kepper is on a distinguished road

can dirks cuzin get me a Nowitzki german olympic jersey? ive been looking everywhere!!
fast lane or middle lane?
Old 02-10-2003, 09:26 PM   #802
centrlpark08

centrlpark08 is on a distinguished road

i dunno if she can? can she?

Dumbest member ever on this board.
Old 02-10-2003, 09:28 PM   #803
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Uberjerk (that's a no brainer)

The three posters you'd most like to be stranded on an island with?
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2003, 10:00 PM   #804
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Where's that list of female posters again? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Favorite thread of all time?
Old 02-11-2003, 02:25 PM   #805
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

"We are the Champions". Appearing soon.

Coca-Cola or Pepsi?
Old 02-11-2003, 02:37 PM   #806
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

DR. PEPPER

was I annoying like these other newbies are when I first joined?

BE NICE[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 04:00 PM   #807
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Was????? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

What do you feel the chance is that Paul Pierce or Antoine Walker would ever play for an Isaiah coached team?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:01 PM   #808
Chiwas
Guru

Nothing.

Vanilla Sky or Minority Report, better movie?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:14 PM   #809
LRB
Guru

Minority Report.

Who's the better player Garnett or Dirk?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:16 PM   #810
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

excuse me while I go to the bathroom.......................................... .................................ok..what was your question again?

edit[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]damn you LRB[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) gimme KG

do you have anything patriotic on your car?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:18 PM   #811
LRB
Guru

Yeah, my Texas license plates. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

What French product are you willing to give up in protest?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:32 PM   #812
Chiwas
Guru

French bread. Besides, french fries are more american than french today.

Dirty, Nasty or Filthy, are they good nicks for the Mavs' core?
Old 02-11-2003, 05:53 PM   #813
centrlpark08

Makes it sounds interesting.

Should The mavs have an alternate jersey?
Old 02-11-2003, 06:25 PM   #814
LRB
Guru

No. Cubes has enough money already. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should Nellie play Najera tonight?
Old 02-11-2003, 06:40 PM   #815
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

Yes, because I want to look at him.

Should the NBA players wear tighter shorts?
Old 02-11-2003, 06:43 PM   #816
centrlpark08

No, what they need to do is all wear some shorts like AI. They would all look like gang bangers and just look shorter.

Should the league make a rule about the length of the shorts?
Old 02-11-2003, 06:51 PM   #817
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Only when plumber's crack becomes an issue.

Broccoli stalks--eat them or not?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 06:54 PM   #818
LRB
Guru

Yes.

Do you think NBA players could make endorsement money by getting a sponsors name tattooed on them? and if so should they?
Old 02-11-2003, 06:56 PM   #819
centrlpark08

I dont think they should. If they did steve nash would look like a lizard with all those tattoo's.

Would nash look better in braids?
Old 02-11-2003, 07:03 PM   #820
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Hell no!

Should Nash highlight his hair?
Old 02-11-2003, 07:08 PM   #821
LRB
Guru

Wash, not highlight. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should Nash get a Mullet?
Old 02-11-2003, 07:11 PM   #822
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Not necessarily.

Would a mullet be an upgrade?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 07:14 PM   #823
LRB
Guru

Well it would at least spawn some threads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Does Ron Artest have a future with the WWE after basketball?
Old 02-11-2003, 08:55 PM   #824
Chiwas
Guru

Sure he does, right in this moment.

70-12 with small ball or 60-22 with tall ball, what do you prefer as a fan? (you watch every game, you want to get fun)

Edit: It was an utopian question. We can´t win more with small ball. But just supposse.

Old 02-11-2003, 10:29 PM   #825
LRB
Guru

No way we'll get to 70-12 with small ball. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Give me the tall ball, we'll win more.

Is anyone glad to see Eddie in a Mavs uni again?
Old 02-11-2003, 10:31 PM   #826
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Nothing could make me happier.

Where do you party after the games?
Old 02-11-2003, 10:33 PM   #827
LRB
Guru

Well at Dallas-mavs.com usually. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Should fans be able to vote refs off for bad calls?

Old 02-11-2003, 10:39 PM   #828

Member will become famous soon enoughMember will become famous soon enough

YES (especially tonight)

Who will be the best team to not make the playoffs?
Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2003, 10:40 PM   #829
centrlpark08

I think we should fire those refs that make bad calls...........

should the players go on strike and get the league to start training the refs?
Old 02-11-2003, 10:52 PM   #830
LRB
Guru

The Lakers would be the team I would love to miss the playoffs, but I think it will be ther Rockets unless the Lakers go on strike to protest the bad refs.

Does anyone else just want to haul off and pop Wally S. in the chops?
Old 02-11-2003, 11:53 PM   #831
Chiwas
Guru

I don't know and this is stucked. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Blame Finley or not?

Old 02-12-2003, 12:01 AM   #832
LRB
Guru

Fin made a truely bonehead play. His wasn't the only mistake, just the biggest and most visible.

Trade Fin or no?
Old 02-12-2003, 11:17 AM   #833
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

trade him only to improve the team, not because he made a bone head play

do you do the dew?
Old 02-12-2003, 01:08 PM   #834
LRB
Guru

No, I do not do the dew Sam Iam.

Do you like Green Eggs and Ham?
Old 02-12-2003, 01:27 PM   #835
Chiwas
Guru

GREEN EGGS? what's that? Normal eggs and ham.

Australia or México? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-12-2003, 01:54 PM   #836
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Cozemel - spent Honeymoon there...loved it!!

Democrat or Republican?
Old 02-12-2003, 02:19 PM   #837
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Republican

Mexico or Canada?
Old 02-12-2003, 02:39 PM   #838
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

Mexico (have you ever eaten Canadian food? zero flavor!)

Dallas to Austin, is it faster to drive or fly?
Old 02-12-2003, 02:46 PM   #839
Chiwas
Guru

Good question! From your home to your hotel, maybe driving. (El Paso is 4 hours driving from Chihuahua and I have made the same question many times)

Which way is cheaper?

Edit: (you have to rent a car in the airport; shuttles don't carry you to shopping or Eddie's restaurant)
Old 02-12-2003, 08:31 PM   #840
LRB
Guru

Driving (Chiwas "Green Eggs and Ham" is a famous book by Dr. Seus)

Would you try Green Eggs and Ham in a boat with a goat?