Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #841
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
That's still a flawed argument, to an extent. Players don't live in their area where they play during the season because half of the time, they're gone.

The offseason, players usually don't stay where they play.
You have to enjoy where you work especially if you'll be there the majority of the time for work related duties (training, meetings, games, etc..). I can't imagine Dwight bolting from the LA Lakers for Hicksville TX and taking less money to do so. Yes I know it's mostly due to an extra year but I'm sorry if my job offers me an extra year of security over the next place I'm taking the extra year every time.
This is pie in the sky foolishness IMO.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #842
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
And I'd be wary of a professional athlete whose main focus is on where they can party during the season.
Yes cause we know those party animals in Miami are struggling badly.
Old 05-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #843
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Yes cause we know those party animals in Miami are struggling badly.
Huh? I think you missed several logical steps there.

Also, I wasn't aware Lebron and Bosh coincidentally both signed in Miami because of the beaches. I guess all those reports that they planned on teaming up with Wade to be an unstoppable force were lies.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 05-08-2013 at 03:21 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:24 PM   #844
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I can't imagine Dwight bolting from the LA Lakers for Hicksville TX and taking less money to do so.
Dwight might go to the Spurs?????

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:39 PM   #845
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have to enjoy where you work especially if you'll be there the majority of the time for work related duties (training, meetings, games, etc..). I can't imagine Dwight bolting from the LA Lakers for Hicksville TX and taking less money to do so. Yes I know it's mostly due to an extra year but I'm sorry if my job offers me an extra year of security over the next place I'm taking the extra year every time.
This is pie in the sky foolishness IMO.
Really sounds like you haven't actually been to Texas.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:46 PM   #846
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Really sounds like you haven't actually been to Texas.
Lived here my whole life. Been all over the state.
Love Texas but if I'm rich and 28 I wouldn't be caught dead here.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:39 PM   #847
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Lived here my whole life. Been all over the state.
Love Texas but if I'm rich and 28 I wouldn't be caught dead here.
Are you kidding? Clearly you've had no chance to experience the "better" parts of North Dallas. Also being centrally located to both coasts makes trips either way a breeze plus Mexico (though it's been fairly dangerous down their of late) is a hop away. Not saying it's the most prime destination in the country, but you could do far worse when looking at NBA cities.
Old 05-08-2013, 05:01 PM   #848
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

I just like mountains and the ocean. Texas is just so flat and boring. I mean once you are here you grow to appreciate the food, friendly people, and whatnot but I just don't see a whole lot that would attract a wealthy young man. Maybe if they are big family guys?
Old 05-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #849
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just like mountains and the ocean. Texas is just so flat and boring. I mean once you are here you grow to appreciate the food, friendly people, and whatnot but I just don't see a whole lot that would attract a wealthy young man. Maybe if they are big family guys?
Have you only ever been to Odessa, or something?
Old 05-08-2013, 06:09 PM   #850
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Texas looks a lot prettier when you're wearing a championship ring...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-08-2013 at 06:14 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 07:34 PM   #851
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
Are you kidding? Clearly you've had no chance to experience the "better" parts of North Dallas. Also being centrally located to both coasts makes trips either way a breeze plus Mexico (though it's been fairly dangerous down their of late) is a hop away. Not saying it's the most prime destination in the country, but you could do far worse when looking at NBA cities.
This is pretty stupid

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:02 PM   #852
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quit feeding the troll y'all.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:40 PM   #853
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Hicksville, Texas....come one, come all.
Old 05-08-2013, 08:44 PM   #854
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Heat will trash the Bulls the next four games, book it
One done, three to go
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 08:46 PM   #855
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dwight as example spends the offseason anyway in Orlando and during the season half of the time he is on the road, another quarter he is resting from road games/trips and the other quarter he is preparing for home games.

So no..not really a big deal. Dallas (or Houston) isnt great but its also not Cleveland,Milwaukee or SLC
Old 05-08-2013, 09:34 PM   #856
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Hope never rests, but neither do people who poo on optimists.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me, can't get fooled again!

Great W-ism. For once, very applicable.

watch your thoughts, they become your words

Last edited by rabbitproof; 05-08-2013 at 09:39 PM.
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #857
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Dwight as example spends the offseason anyway in Orlando and during the season half of the time he is on the road, another quarter he is resting from road games/trips and the other quarter he is preparing for home games.

So no..not really a big deal. Dallas (or Houston) isnt great but its also not Cleveland,Milwaukee or SLC
Nor NO, OKC, DET...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
This is pretty stupid
Don't kid yourself. These guys don't live like the average folk. There are crazy nice mansions all over the area and plenty of upscale lifestyle. Does it compete with Cali, NYC, or Miami? That's a lifestyle choice of course. These guys aren't trust fund kids who can go party every night. I think many of these guys are more down to Earth than people think...

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 05-09-2013 at 08:36 AM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #858
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

TIL that I live in Hicksville, Texas.
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #859
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't kid yourself. These guys don't live like the average folk. There are crazy nice mansions all over the area and plenty of upscale lifestyle. Does it compete with Cali, NYC, or Miami? That's a lifestyle choice of course. These guys aren't trust fund kids who can go party every night. I think many of these guys are more down to Earth than people think...
IMO, Playing for the Lakers is to playing for the Mavericks as playing for the Mavericks is to playing for the Cavaliers.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:10 PM   #860
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap...llowing-Game-3
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #861
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
Another reason why I don't want Ellis here.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 01:58 PM   #862
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

^Ellis does look bad in that situation...especially since he decided to take games 2 and 3 off.

Problem is that the Bucks were out long before the playoffs started. Ellis and Jennings just don't fit together...at all. They had 0 chance of beating Miami.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 02:43 PM   #863
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Sure doesn't help matters that they gave up a couple of nice-looking pieces for Redick, who Boylan proceeded not to use.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:20 PM   #864
Dirk's Knee

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
IMO, Playing for the Lakers is to playing for the Mavericks as playing for the Mavericks is to playing for the Cavaliers.
You're on the money on that one. I think the prestige of playing for the Lakers will appeal to Howard long term. The CP side of things is more interesting. Clippers have been a laughing stock forever. Perhaps they've turned things around, but I don't think it will ever change that Staples belongs to the Lakers. I mean, imagine being a Clipper looking up to all the Laker banners and retired Laker jerseys. I wonder if there are many Clipper fans at Clippers home games vs the Lakers? I still think CP stays in LA, but I think he'd be more apt to leave than Howard.

EDIT: Yeah, if I was a star player in the league, looking up at this would feel a bit degrading. I'd want my home court to by my home court.

Last edited by Dirk's Knee; 05-09-2013 at 04:27 PM.
Dirk's Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 04:23 PM   #865
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

The prestige of playing for the Mavericks will increase substantially once Dwight and CP3 sign in Dallas.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 05:37 PM   #866
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
The prestige of playing for the Mavericks will increase substantially once Dwight and CP3 sign in Dallas.
Win!

Last edited by Underdog; 05-09-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:31 AM   #867
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffViggiano View Post
Both Ellis and Jennings are inefficient ballhogs. Don't want either of them here in Dallas.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:42 AM   #868
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

I think Bernard James would be a nice backup for Dwight Howard. IF he chose to sign here. Also, Chris Paul can look at an backup like Collison or Mike James.

Last edited by yahyes; 05-10-2013 at 03:42 AM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 08:02 AM   #869
sefant77
Guru

Should have found a way to steal Bogut from the Bucks when his value was down
Old 05-10-2013, 01:24 PM   #870
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Should have found a way to steal Bogut from the Bucks when his value was down
injury prone...but he is good.very good center.

ellis is very talented.
if we don't sign CP3 i don't see a best PG/PG than him in this FA...
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #871
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can do far worse, but there isnt a rationalization for living in Dallas over LA. You have one coast in your backyard, and fly to the other anytime you want. I doubt he has the time to go to mexico that often. And when he does, whatever the price may be to get from LA to mexico, isnt an issue for a multimillionaire.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #872
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Also I change my mind about Ellis. Had no idea he was a cancer in the locker room.

When Mark Jackson says the culture changed once Monta Ellis was traded, well, mama, der go dat man.
Old 05-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #873
Underdog

The whole "city of Dallas vs. city of LA" debate is getting old, and probably doesn't hold as much weight with professional athletes as everyone thinks... Here are the real issues:

Sterling/Buss vs. Cuban
D'Antoni/Del Negro vs. Carlisle
Kobe/Griffin vs. Dirk
$30 million now vs. $30 million later

Last edited by Underdog; 05-10-2013 at 02:36 PM.
Old 05-10-2013, 03:03 PM   #874
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
The whole "city of Dallas vs. city of LA" debate is getting old, and probably doesn't hold as much weight with professional athletes as everyone thinks... Here are the real issues:

Sterling/Buss vs. Cuban
Kobe/Griffin vs. Dirk
Do you pinky swear that they'll get their 30 million later?
Old 05-10-2013, 03:26 PM   #875
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dwight Howard ‏@DwightHoward 19h
say “eye yam stew peed” 4 times fast y’all gotta try this lol somebody jus got me
Future Maverick Dwight Howard, folks.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:39 PM   #876
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post

Sterling/Buss vs. Cuban
Kobe/Griffin vs. Dirk
I think the LA attraction is pretty significant, as is the mystique of the Lakers. And I think your final bullet is the most important one to almost all players.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:43 PM   #877
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Future Maverick Dwight Howard, folks.
Can we tell him that they moved the basement of the Alamo to Dallas and he can live in it if he wants if he signs with us?
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 03:47 PM   #878
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully this turns out to be true:

Quote:
Darren Wolfson ‏@DarrenWolfson

@Lonzo218 I've heard from multiple angles that Flip will target Mayo. How he'd fit into their equation, not sure. Need necessary cap space.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:32 PM   #879
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Hopefully this turns out to be true:
Looks to me like they have cap space even if Kirilenko opts in
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:37 PM   #880
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot about Pek needing to be re-signed. My bad.
Mayo for Josh Howard anyone?
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cad von ghostymooglebane, moogleghostfacechamp, ummmm