Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-04-2003, 05:01 PM   #881
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

I am drawing a map to your house right now..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 05:06 PM   #882
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

coming to kill or converse!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 05:07 PM   #883
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

to lead a brigade to send you back to where you came from.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 05:11 PM   #884
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she wants to send me just off Centerville..ok thats not so bad!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-04-2003, 05:13 PM   #885
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Requires the use of star charts to draw a map to his house.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:14 PM   #886
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

Is always quick witted, despite the elongated protrusion coming from the center of his face.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:14 PM   #887
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Is the number one fan of all things u2. Actually, he's obsessed on an almost psychotic level.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:22 PM   #888
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Indecisive on choosing karaoke songs.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:23 PM   #889
sike
The Preacha

snowman is quicker than I.....which is something Cali may want to consider![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 05:26 PM   #890
LRB
Guru

Knows I'm quick, but only to start. Finishing is takes a while. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 05:27 PM   #891
Caliente
Diamond Member

LRB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........7.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 05:50 PM   #892
sike
The Preacha

so hot for LRB!

Old 12-04-2003, 05:51 PM   #893
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

His name sounds like a popular 80's saying.
Old 12-04-2003, 05:57 PM   #894
Caliente
Diamond Member

should show me his credentials........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:04 PM   #895
LRB
Guru

Is checking up on Dallas_Esq.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:06 PM   #896
Caliente
Diamond Member

more like CSI....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:07 PM   #897
sike
The Preacha

wants to find the blood under the fingernails of esq![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 06:09 PM   #898
Caliente
Diamond Member

blood, no.............my DNA, maybe.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:16 PM   #899
LRB
Guru

Is influenced by a guy named Grissom. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:25 PM   #900
Caliente
Diamond Member

has made me a reality soon to be revealed..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:27 PM   #901
sike
The Preacha

may share DNA with ESQ....

Old 12-04-2003, 06:29 PM   #902
Caliente
Diamond Member

are you a freakin' parrott..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:32 PM   #903
sike
The Preacha

wants me to ask for a cracker[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 06:36 PM   #904
LRB
Guru

Avatar is too ugly to be a parrot.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:37 PM   #905
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

This thread should be renamed "Where horny people play"

sike

For a big mouth he has a little mouth....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2003, 06:37 PM   #906
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Should know that I am not the "h" word you used above.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:38 PM   #907
Caliente
Diamond Member

yeah, right...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit for u2
Old 12-04-2003, 06:39 PM   #908
sike
The Preacha

was faster!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:39 PM   #909
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Dammit people slow down...

Wants to be a parrot.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:40 PM   #910
LRB
Guru

Like nearly everyone, is faster than Sike.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:41 PM   #911
Caliente
Diamond Member

LRB..............put the phone down, it won't be tonight for obvious reasons..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

edit for LRB
Old 12-04-2003, 06:41 PM   #912
sike
The Preacha

kitty is killin 'em keys.. not horny..that would be the cow's department!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:43 PM   #913
LRB
Guru

Has a beef with the cow.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:44 PM   #914
Caliente
Diamond Member

LRB...........do you want to borrow my magic wand to make sike disappear................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 06:50 PM   #915
sike
The Preacha

is joining the iceman in hatin on sike!

Old 12-04-2003, 06:50 PM   #916
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Shakes them haters off with the quickness.
Old 12-04-2003, 06:53 PM   #917
sike
The Preacha

got a friend in sike....and in pretty much everyone else

Old 12-04-2003, 06:59 PM   #918
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Is so very friendly. Hard not to like him, even when with his copious posting! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:02 PM   #919
Caliente
Diamond Member

he should sing "What's New Pussycat?" to me.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:04 PM   #920
sike
The Preacha

desires a song form one of her favs