Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-03-2016, 11:50 AM   #881
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplefrog View Post
I saw an article this morning based on a rumor that the Kings are talking to the Pacers about a trade for Rudy Gay. I don't care one iota about Rudy Gay, nor do I care about the Kings or the Pacers. Yet, seeing the headline really ticked me off because it seems that 99% of the NBA teams are trying to improve themselves for next year. They're engaged, they are scrambling to make something work for next season, they desperately want to field a better team. On the other hand, the MBT seems to be on vacation after two meetings with top tier FAs. Cuban is being Cuban, and Donnie is no where to be found. Is it really a strategy to wait until something falls into your lap and then say "Look at the great thing we accomplished! Dry powder works again"? Maybe the MBT will pull a rabbit out of the hat again and compete for the 8th seed, but nonetheless there seems to be a lack of vision and perhaps even creativity. What's wrong with saying, "Ok, we struck out. So how can we make this work with the players still available". Rather than what is apparently, "OK, we struck out. We tried, so let's sit back and wait for something interesting to come our way, because it always does".

Sure, you can point to the Harrison Barnes effort as some sort of indication that they are trying. However, the fact is that a Barnes signing is a long shot (as so many of you have pointed out). So is this for show or worse an excuse to sit back and do nothing else? What I do know is the laziness, or perhaps cockiness, of our MBT is disheartening and embarrassing.
couldn't agree more, besides does the front office really believe that landing harrison barnes makes this team better?even with harrison barnes this team is definetly on the bottom of the list next season
Old 07-03-2016, 02:18 PM   #882
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Still Available (Hey Donnie and Cuban you might want to read this!)

PGs(not named Rondo)
Deron Williams
Brandon Jennings
Ty Lawson
Ray Felton

SGs
J.R. Smith
Lance Stephenson
Jamaal Crawford
Gerald Henderson
Kevin Martin

SFs
Matt Barnes
Moe Harkless (RFA)
Gerald Green

PFs
Pau Gasol
Jared Sullinger (RFA)
Brandon Bass
Terrence Jones
Jordan Hill

Cs
Festus Ezeli (RFA)
ZaZA
Donatas Motejunas (RFA)
Marreesse Speights
Nene
Roy Hibbert
Miles Plumlee
Tyler Zeller
Amare

This is not an exhaustive list by any means....This is also a bit of an exercise in futility since there is no indication the MBT are even considering FAs at this point.. I guess that is a bit harsh, there is a recent rumor about Matt Barnes!!
Old 07-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #883
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

PGs(not named Rondo)
Deron Williams
Brandon Jennings

Ty Lawson
Ray Felton

SGs
J.R. Smith
Lance Stephenson
Jamaal Crawford
Gerald Henderson
Kevin Martin

SFs
Matt Barnes
Moe Harkless (RFA)
Gerald Green

PFs
Pau Gasol
Jared Sullinger (RFA)
Brandon Bass
Terrence Jones
Jordan Hill

Cs
Festus Ezeli (RFA)
ZaZA
Donatas Motejunas (RFA)
Marreesse Speights
Nene
Roy Hibbert
Miles Plumlee
Tyler Zeller
Amare

This is not an exhaustive list by any means....This is also a bit of an exercise in futility since there is no indication the MBT are even considering FAs at this point.. I guess that is a bit harsh, there is a recent rumor about Matt Barnes!!
Theres formidable players here. I assume they are waiting on trades/salary dump etc, but as soon as KD announces, a lot of dominos will be falling.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:21 PM   #884
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice
Default MBT..

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled View Post
It's been true for what, 18 years now? Of course, being another year older, it will probably make it more difficult, but would you bet against RC, Dirk, Matthews, JA, and whatever the MBT can put together? It's a tough call, but I'm not sure I'm ready to do that.
MBT? Please school me on the acronym thx.

erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #885
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdubya View Post
MBT? Please school me on the acronym thx.
Mavs Brain Trust = Cuban, Donnie, Rick = the decision makers

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-03-2016 at 03:25 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 03:34 PM   #886
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Durant to GSW, so we are getting Barnes
Deron back on a two year deal
Tyson witha buyout in Phoenix, back on a two year deal

Deron/Barea
Wes/Harris
Barnes/Simba
Dirk/Barnes
Chandler/Mejri/Hammons

Wizard Carlisle pushes the team to 42+ wins and seed #7
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:10 PM   #887
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post

Deron/Barea
Wes/Harris
Barnes/Simba
Dirk/Barnes
Chandler/Mejri/Hammons

Do you think Tyson would come back after Cuban didn't resign him twice?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:13 PM   #888
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Since its better than lottery sucking in this Phoenix Suns mess...yepp. And dont think Tyson has hard feelings because they were right because they got the verbal agreement from Jordan.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:14 PM   #889
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Deron/Barea
Wes/Harris
Barnes/Simba
Dirk/Barnes
Chandler/Mejri/Hammons

Can we just get Bledsoe and Tyson in a trade?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 04:25 PM   #890
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since its better than lottery sucking in this Phoenix Suns mess...yepp. And dont think Tyson has hard feelings because they were right because they got the verbal agreement from Jordan.
He was pretty pissed the second time around. I REALLY dont see it. Had some salty words
Old 07-03-2016, 04:26 PM   #891
Melonhead
Guru

Could Harris/Powell/2nd get us anything in this market? Would like to hold onto Powell though.
Old 07-03-2016, 04:28 PM   #892
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Could Harris/Powell/2nd get us anything in this market? Would like to hold onto Powell though.
Let's just stop trading prospects and picks... at least for a few years. Just my thought

Last edited by hayth.james.g; 07-03-2016 at 04:30 PM.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:04 PM   #893
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

“I definitely felt like, after winning a championship and help bring it there, that I was going to be there for the long run,” Chandler said Tuesday. “I never heard of a championship team being broken up like that. When they traded for me to come back, I sat at the podium with everybody else and heard them say this was going to be a long-term deal and they weren’t going to make the same mistake as last time and blah-blah-blah. Seven months later, the same thing happens again. But I learned in this business that you can’t trust everybody. That’s why it is what it is."

“To be honest, I don’t know what my emotions are going to be like going in there until I get there,” Chandler said. “I feel like the whole situation was all bad – twice.”

I think he's a little salty about the whole situation
Old 07-03-2016, 05:08 PM   #894
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Over at moneyball there is a lot of talk about trying to get Tyson back. Phoenix might be done with Tyson.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:22 PM   #895
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Over at moneyball there is a lot of talk about trying to get Tyson back. Phoenix might be done with Tyson.
Why the hell would he want to come back to Dallas after we let him walk TWICE?

Old 07-03-2016, 05:30 PM   #896
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Seth Curry is a UFA who killed us. Our scouting apparently only watches Mavs games and loves to bring in guys who killed us so high likelihood of Mav interest
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:52 PM   #897
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Why the hell would he want to come back to Dallas after we let him walk TWICE?
Article about it.
Old 07-03-2016, 05:59 PM   #898
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:

PGs(not named Rondo)
Deron Williams
Brandon Jennings
Ty Lawson
Ray Felton

SGs
J.R. Smith
Lance Stephenson
Jamaal Crawford
Gerald Henderson
Kevin Martin

SFs
Matt Barnes
Moe Harkless (RFA)
Gerald Green

PFs
Pau Gasol
Jared Sullinger (RFA)
Brandon Bass
Terrence Jones
Jordan Hill

Cs
Festus Ezeli (RFA)
ZaZA
Donatas Motejunas (RFA)
Marreesse Speights
Nene
Roy Hibbert
Miles Plumlee
Tyler Zeller
Amare

Speights, Montejunas, Jordan Hill, Matt Barnes, Gerald Green, Lance and Brandon Jennings can all help this team right now.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 06:12 PM   #899
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

I love Bledsoe, but it would take more than some 2nd rounders to get him even with Tyson thrown in as a "bad contract". This is also under the assumption they need to clear cap space. So I ask... clear the cap space for who exactly? All the free agents are nearly gone. Why would they want to clear all that cap and get some joke 2nd rounders for doing it to turn around and sign... a bunch of scrubs? And I'm not sure I want to trade for just Tyson. I only watched about 10-12 Suns games last year but he looked pretty mediocre. I get the nostalgia but no thanks if it's without Bledsoe and I just don't believe they are wanting to free up a ton of cap to sign overpriced bench players, cuz that is pretty much what is left in free agency.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #900
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
That article explains nothing about why Tyson would want to come back here. All it states is that he could be a potential trade target.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:22 PM   #901
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
That article explains nothing about why Tyson would want to come back here. All it states is that he could be a potential trade target.
This is exactly what I was going to say... All these Dallas sports bloggers are like Fish -- always looking at it from the team's perspective, never considering why the F a player would want to come here.

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if the way the FO treated Tyson Chandler is why we're having so much trouble luring certain guys... Players talk.

Last edited by Underdog; 07-03-2016 at 07:49 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:25 PM   #902
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
“I definitely felt like, after winning a championship and help bring it there, that I was going to be there for the long run,” Chandler said Tuesday. “I never heard of a championship team being broken up like that. When they traded for me to come back, I sat at the podium with everybody else and heard them say this was going to be a long-term deal and they weren’t going to make the same mistake as last time and blah-blah-blah. Seven months later, the same thing happens again. But I learned in this business that you can’t trust everybody. That’s why it is what it is."

“To be honest, I don’t know what my emotions are going to be like going in there until I get there,” Chandler said. “I feel like the whole situation was all bad – twice.”

I think he's a little salty about the whole situation
He just sounds like an idiot here. Whole situation was ALL bad twice?? Yu won a freakin championship here and haven't sniffed one before or since. A bunch of babies some of these dudes are.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 06:38 PM   #903
sefant77
Guru

Yeah a 20m/1y offer is really reaaaally bad
Old 07-03-2016, 07:07 PM   #904
Melonhead
Guru

And Crabbe offered a sheet. Portland not expected to match.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:34 PM   #905
BPo001
Diamond Member

Quote:
And Crabbe offered a sheet. Portland not expected to match.
Posted in the free agency thread:

Edit: Sam Amick: The reported Allen Crabbe offer sheet agreement with Brooklyn is being refuted. He has meetings coming on the 5th, I’m told. That doesn’t mean Allen Crabbe might not ultimately head to Brooklyn on that kind of number, but he’s clearly still listening. – via Twitter sam_amick
Old 07-03-2016, 07:43 PM   #906
yahyes
Banned

Quote:
I'm talking about a chance for Tyson to comeback. He's not a free agent, sport. But they mentioned an idea of how Tyson could get back here somehow, which sounds brilliant if it gets discussed more.
Old 07-03-2016, 09:47 PM   #907
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
This is exactly what I was going to say... All these Dallas sports bloggers are like Fish -- always looking at it from the team's perspective, never considering why the F a player would want to come here.

Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if the way the FO treated Tyson Chandler is why we're having so much trouble luring certain guys... Players talk.
He's one of the stand up guys in the NBA. A word you can trust. It wouldnt suprise me either.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:10 PM   #908
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

Dallas RFA Dwight Powell has agreed to a four-year, $37-plus million with the Mavericks, league sources tell The Vertical.

Wow! Is this for real? I initially heard it was going to be about $5M per year.

Last edited by purplefrog; 07-03-2016 at 10:11 PM.
purplefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:19 PM   #909
EastTxMFFL

EastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really niceEastTxMFFL is just really nice

Quote:
I'm talking about a chance for Tyson to comeback. He's not a free agent, sport. But they mentioned an idea of how Tyson could get back here somehow, which sounds brilliant if it gets discussed more.
I hope Tyson doesn't hold a grudge against the fans here. I'll ALWAYS hold Tyson in very high regard no matter what he says about the MBT. He was a huge reason Dallas got to taste what a championship feels like. I'd be completely happy if he was to ever come back.
EastTxMFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:35 PM   #910
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dallas RFA Dwight Powell has agreed to a four-year, $37-plus million with the Mavericks, league sources tell The Vertical.

$9M a year is good value for a young backup in this market. $9M in this cap is equal to about $6.5M from the past few years. And I think this new cap is creating a market where you really want to lock guys up for longer deals too. I'm very happy with this deal and the Deron 1yr/$10M contract.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:36 PM   #911
sefant77
Guru

Deron is back for one year, thats the best scenario. Lets try to get Teague or Holiday next summer.

Deron/Barea
Wes/Harris
Simba
Dirk/Powell
Mejri/Hammond/McGee

Lets see what happens with Durant. Another center is still missing and we still have cap
Old 07-03-2016, 10:44 PM   #912
Underdog

Quote:

Better play him if they're gonna pay him.

Old 07-03-2016, 10:50 PM   #913
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better play him if they're gonna pay him.
Just said the same thing on another board. Wonder how much this will impact our quest for another center.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 10:53 PM   #914
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac222b View Post
He just sounds like an idiot here. Whole situation was ALL bad twice?? Yu won a freakin championship here and haven't sniffed one before or since. A bunch of babies some of these dudes are.
He sounds like someone who was hurt in being lied to twice. Cant really blame him. He wanted to be here, FO said they wanted him long term (especially the 2nd time around), and then Parsons is publicly courting DJ along with members of the city. I'd feel disrespected.
Old 07-03-2016, 10:59 PM   #915
Underdog

So what's the plan, we're just going to switch out Parsons for Barnes and bring everyone else back?

Old 07-03-2016, 11:04 PM   #916
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what's the plan, we're just going to switch out Parsons for Barnes and bring everyone else back?
Haven't heard much about Zaza....wonder if Mavs plan to bring him back at vet min.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:08 PM   #917
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
LOL...MBT is so lost.

I really want to know the reasons why Parsons isnt here anymore. All of this couldve been avoided.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:17 PM   #918
Underdog

@espn_macmahon:

Second-round picks swapped in Rajon Rondo deal:

Jae Crowder: 5 years, $35M (last summer)

Dwight Powell: 4 years, $37M

Old 07-03-2016, 11:19 PM   #919
rimrocker
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Speights, Montejunas, Jordan Hill, Matt Barnes, Gerald Green, Lance and Brandon Jennings can all help this team right now.
If Barnes falls through I'd like to see us go after Stephenson.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:28 PM   #920
Melonhead
Guru

Please please go after Brandon Jennings. I dont want to rely on lethargic Deron Williams.

Deron/Jennings/Barea
Wes/Harris
Barnes(Lance)/Anderson
Dirk/Powell
???/Mejri/Hammonds

Jennings on twitter 7 hours ago: Imma say this one more time. Im healthy. I love the game. I dont know why the perception of me is I dont like basketball.

This guy is dying to get another shot. He could bust out.

Last edited by Melonhead; 07-03-2016 at 11:29 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote