Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-16-2006, 09:03 PM   #9321
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

cigar

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2006, 09:09 PM   #9322
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

cuba
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 09:17 PM   #9323
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

mexico

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 12-16-2006, 10:32 PM   #9324
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

tequila

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #9325
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

beer

Old 12-16-2006, 10:37 PM   #9326
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

bavaria

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Old 12-16-2006, 10:42 PM   #9327
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Barea

Old 12-17-2006, 10:23 AM   #9328
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

ager
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 10:37 AM   #9329
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

stream

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 03:03 PM   #9330
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

water

Old 12-17-2006, 03:25 PM   #9331
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

fire

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 03:32 PM   #9332
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

smoke

Old 12-17-2006, 03:43 PM   #9333
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

pot

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 03:51 PM   #9334
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

flower

Old 12-17-2006, 03:57 PM   #9335
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

hippie

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 04:03 PM   #9336
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

peace

Old 12-17-2006, 04:21 PM   #9337
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

rest

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 04:22 PM   #9338
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

sleep

Old 12-17-2006, 04:48 PM   #9339
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

lack

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #9340
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

tired

Old 12-17-2006, 04:57 PM   #9341
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

chum
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:05 PM   #9342
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

congenial

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 05:15 PM   #9343
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2006, 05:24 PM   #9344
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

praise

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-17-2006, 06:29 PM   #9345
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

worship

Old 12-17-2006, 08:46 PM   #9346
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

hero
Old 12-17-2006, 08:56 PM   #9347
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Dirk

Old 12-18-2006, 05:34 AM   #9348
fluid.forty.one

child
Old 12-18-2006, 09:16 AM   #9349
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

Devin
Old 12-18-2006, 01:37 PM   #9350
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

going

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-18-2006, 01:55 PM   #9351
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

gone

Old 12-18-2006, 02:55 PM   #9352
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

moron

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-18-2006, 03:09 PM   #9353
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

investigation

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-18-2006, 04:09 PM   #9354
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Sherlock
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 04:26 PM   #9355
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

spotter

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-18-2006, 06:51 PM   #9356
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

random
Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 08:08 PM   #9357
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

statement

Old 12-18-2006, 08:32 PM   #9358
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

declarative sentence
TheBlueVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2006, 09:49 PM   #9359
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

grammar

"Talk to the claw."

Old 12-18-2006, 10:57 PM   #9360
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

spelling