Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-04-2003, 07:33 PM   #921
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

He rocks!

Old 12-04-2003, 07:34 PM   #922
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Man of few words.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:36 PM   #923
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

man of few ears.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:37 PM   #924
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Woman that likes ears. (little does she know, my ear hairs are sooo long I braid them). [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:38 PM   #925
Chiwas
Guru

Patriot.

(Not the rocket)

Old 12-04-2003, 07:39 PM   #926
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Was nice for him to edit.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:40 PM   #927
Chiwas
Guru

He should know that also men can be patriots. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-04-2003, 07:40 PM   #928
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Edited to be like everyone else.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:42 PM   #929
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Likes to follow everyone's editing lead. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:44 PM   #930
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

needs to shave his ears NOW................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:45 PM   #931
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that if I do that, I lose my dread's.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:54 PM   #932
Caliente
Diamond Member

you are too squeaky-clean for that sort of thing........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:55 PM   #933
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Doesn't know me as well as she thinks she does. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:57 PM   #934
Caliente
Diamond Member

Prove it...................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2003, 07:59 PM   #935
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

She knows all.
Old 12-04-2003, 07:59 PM   #936
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Is admiring what the lioness knows.
Old 12-04-2003, 08:30 PM   #937
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Needs to get the new Decorations up already.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:10 PM   #938
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Makes Icecreams.
Old 12-04-2003, 11:13 PM   #939
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Makes crappy jokes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 02:07 AM   #940
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Has to strain to crap a banana split.......(you realize this is going to get a lot of mileage right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 02:10 AM   #941
Fah Q
Golden Member

Fah Q is on a distinguished road

likes cheesy jokes
Old 12-05-2003, 02:44 AM   #942
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Loves to smell his own farts
Old 12-05-2003, 02:47 AM   #943
Fah Q
Golden Member

is wrong, likes to smell cow farts. there's something intoxicating about them.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:47 AM   #944
bogey
Banned

Oh yeah....that was me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 02:49 AM   #945
Fah Q
Golden Member

apparently bogey likes to smell his own cow farts.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:54 AM   #946
bogey
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Fah Q
apparently bogey likes to smell his own cow farts.
Smells like popourri.
Old 12-05-2003, 09:32 AM   #947
Caliente
Diamond Member

[quote]
Originally posted by: bogey
This thread should be renamed "Where horny people play"

You have finally found a home.....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2003, 09:51 AM   #948
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

she is the 'hen of the walk' ...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

be careful with so many cocks around [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 09:54 AM   #949
Caliente
Diamond Member

OMG.................you have made a lioness blush.................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img].....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 09:59 AM   #950
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

doesn't mean she is shy ...
Old 12-05-2003, 10:02 AM   #951
Caliente
Diamond Member

shy, no.............coquettish, maybe.........
Old 12-05-2003, 11:05 AM   #952
LRB
Guru

Has beauty and brains.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:23 AM   #953
Novice#41
Golden Member

has charm and humor ...
Old 12-05-2003, 11:24 AM   #954
LRB
Guru

Really needs to cross the pond to see a game in person soon.
Old 12-05-2003, 11:28 AM   #955
bogey
Banned

is melting again...
Old 12-05-2003, 11:29 AM   #956
LRB
Guru

Needs to go back to his lactating. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 11:32 AM   #957
bogey
Banned

male cows don't lactate. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Should have known better and makes me wonder why he didn't?
Old 12-05-2003, 11:33 AM   #958
Caliente
Diamond Member

Moooooooooooooo.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 11:59 AM   #959
LRB
Guru

Just Mooooooooed the cow.
Old 12-05-2003, 12:01 PM   #960
Caliente
Diamond Member

should avoid Mad Cow Disease at all costs.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]