Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #921
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki_prophecy
Why cant he?
Not to sound condescending, but people get tired. I played 10 minutes in a pick up game last night, and I was dead tired. I could maybe see the case for Powell or Dampier getting minutes instead of Keith, but bottom line, Avery is using Keith to spell Diop.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2006, 11:22 PM   #922
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceYoung10
I notice when he is in the game Marion, Thomas and Diaw have a dunkfest. I notice when he is the game we get very few if any offense rebounds. I notice he gets 0 steals and alters zero shots. Pretty damn invisible if you ask me.
And I notice that when Diop is in the game the Suns score fast break points like crazy. Hm?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:25 PM   #923
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

The Official Tim Thomas Emoticon.....

Last edited by Drbio; 06-01-2006 at 11:26 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:26 PM   #924
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
ok, i'll take the bait on this. kvh consistently was late on rotations and did a terrible job of defending interior penetration when perimeter defenders were beat. he either made the incorrect rotation, or he was 3 steps late. he was in short, god awful on defense. thats not to say that dirk was any better on D, because in spurts he was terrible too, but for the life of me, i cannot begin to figure out why AJ insists on playing dirk and KVH out there together against the suns. this is just a terrible combination for us defensively.

what was his line again from the field? he seemed pretty unremarkable in his time out there.
AE, this is just wrong. Van Horn is, of course, not our most physically gifted defender. But he is without question our smartest defender. He is almost NEVER in the wrong position defensively. His rotations this whole series have been stellar.

I think it's safe to say that when it comes to basketball IQ, Dirk is #1 on our team and KVH is #2. And it shows.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:27 PM   #925
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
F the TERRIBLE officiating...seriously, could a Mav breathe in the first half?

F Nash and his crazy shots

F Tim Thomas and his 26 points

F their good 3pt shooting

F Benga's suspension (which is long than Antonio Davis' for what reason?)

F the league

F Raja Bell

Suck the Funs

and most of all...

how 'bout being at the AAC watching f'in Dirk drop 50 on his best bud
Sweet man! That must of been an awesome game to watch at the AAC.

Last edited by jleefilled; 06-01-2006 at 11:27 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:30 PM   #926
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
AE, this is just wrong. Van Horn is, of course, not our most physically gifted defender. But he is without question our smartest defender. He is almost NEVER in the wrong position defensively. His rotations this whole series have been stellar.

I think it's safe to say that when it comes to basketball IQ, Dirk is #1 on our team and KVH is #2. And it shows.
I remember several times where Van Horn failed to rotate out to the top of the key, but I thought he was generally in the right place at the right time. I also thought he did a pretty good job on Diaw at times.

The only reason I wanted Dampier out there is because I think he could make a bigger positive impact, but obviously Avery disagrees with me, and I can understand where he's coming from. Keith is more mobile and takes away some of the perimeter shots that Damp wouldn't be able to.

Now, if Keith could just contribute a bit more offensively. Then again, everybody needs to realize he's playing with a surgically repaired hand that probably still isn't right...
Old 06-01-2006, 11:31 PM   #927
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Your sure your sticking with that?Maybe,and its a big maybe,Van Horn is that smart of a defender,but he often looks lazy and slow on defense.
Steven Hawking wouldn't be very useful out there either...
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:32 PM   #928
bigdgridiron

bigdgridiron has a spectacular aura aboutbigdgridiron has a spectacular aura about

The Mavs won...we're up 3-2

How bout we save our bitching for game 6???
bigdgridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:32 PM   #929
Drbio
Banned

*sigh*
Old 06-01-2006, 11:32 PM   #930
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
The only reason I wanted Dampier out there is because I think he could make a bigger positive impact, but obviously Avery disagrees with me, and I can understand where he's coming from. Keith is more mobile and takes away some of the perimeter shots that Damp wouldn't be able to.
Dampier is just wrong for this series,he is way way too slow.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:34 PM   #931
Cybertx

Cybertx is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

But he is without question our smartest defender.

lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lo l,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol
lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lo l,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol, lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol,lol
Cybertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:34 PM   #932
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
I remember several times where Van Horn failed to rotate out to the top of the key, but I thought he was generally in the right place at the right time. I also thought he did a pretty good job on Diaw at times.

Now, if Keith could just contribute a bit more offensively. Then again, everybody needs to realize he's playing with a surgically repaired hand that probably still isn't right...
But KG, he's not in the game plan offensively, any more than Diop is. I don't know about his hand, but I bet that Keith could score quite a few more points if they gave him opportunities. But they don't give him opportunities. They almost never pass him the ball. I don't know how the guy can score if they never give him the ball.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:34 PM   #933
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki_prophecy
Dampier is just wrong for this series,he is way way too slow.
Horsepoo. And he would OWN the offensive end this series.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:35 PM   #934
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Confession: I watched with the sound turned down tonight, and wasn't following the box score too closely.

Had no idea Dirk was at 50 until the game was over.

Amazing performance.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:37 PM   #935
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertx
Terry it's our second best player and we need him to be better stack had better numbers.

He needs to do better.
Stack had a worse percentage and less assists. I guess that's better numbers?

As for the "newbie" comment, lame. Really, really lame.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:37 PM   #936
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Suck the Funs! Hah, Dub, that's quite clever. I like it!

That was such a beautiful performance by Dirk in the second half. I'm sure my new neighbors absolutely hate me! I was yelling at the top of my lungs and going crazy with my Mavs clapper. If there is a game 7, it's my turn to use the family's season tickets. But, I want no part of that. Please, Mavs, finish them off in Phoenix!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:37 PM   #937
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Damn like clockwork...the mavs win game 5, dirk goes completely nuts and when I get on here we are still talking about keith van horn.

If fans don't have something to bitch about they wouldn't have anything at all.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:37 PM   #938
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But KG, he's not in the game plan offensively, any more than Diop is. I don't know about his hand, but I bet that Keith could score quite a few more points if they gave him opportunities. But they don't give him opportunities. They almost never pass him the ball. I don't know how the guy can score if they never give him the ball.
Chum, he seems very, very hesitant on offense. His shot is way off, and at least he seems to realize that they can't afford to let him shoot his way back into rhythm for this series.

Telltale to me is how he seems to make the awkward pass to players who are too close to him. Can't get rid of the rock fast enough. He just doesn't look comfortable at all on the perimeter.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:38 PM   #939
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Damn like clockwork...the mavs win game 5, dirk goes completely nuts and when I get on here we are still talking about keith van horn.

If fans don't have something to bitch about they wouldn't have anything at all.
Chum started it.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:38 PM   #940
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Quote:
I really dont get why your rooting so strongly for this guy,he's 17-47 from the field in the playoffs so far.
Though i think he could get a hot hand and has certain skills on offense,we shouldn't force fid him the ball.
If he's not making his shots,he's not making his shots.There are much better options on offense than KVH.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:39 PM   #941
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe, but it seems to me that he touches it a lot more than Diop does (even though he doesn't touch it that much).

I see your point. I'm a fan of Keith's, so it's not like I'm trying to dump on him. I guess the way I see it, Damp could be dominant on the offensive glass and just about as effective defensively, albeit in different ways. Then again, maybe you lose something on the defensive rotations. I'll trust Avery on this one.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:39 PM   #942
Mavzy45

Mavzy45 will become famous soon enoughMavzy45 will become famous soon enough

Good Lands, I've visited a lot of boards, but just got back from the Spurs report for the first time.......The BIGGEST CRYBABY BOARD I've ever visited.

Mavzy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:40 PM   #943
Drbio
Banned

spursreport.com is home to 99% of the worlds
Old 06-01-2006, 11:40 PM   #944
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavKikiNYC
Confession: I watched with the sound turned down tonight
I did too, because I got tired of listening to Kerr and Collins slobber all over the Suns. It was MUCH more enjoyable. Sweet silence, if you will.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:40 PM   #945
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70
You got that mixed up. You'll want to pay a visit to clutchfans.net for that.

I didn't know Tim Thomas was featured in a videogame before:
You are right. I went to clutchfans and was enlightened to the fact that Dirk makes the same move every time and the refs call the foul every time. Uh, guys, if Dirk makes the same move every time and they call a foul every time then you might be witnessing a foul.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:43 PM   #946
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

dude - I don't know that I'd call it bitching. This is a fairly civilized discussion, and Chum prompted it by asking how we thought Keith played tonight. (FWIW, I said I thought he played decently.)

Naturally, Dirk was phenomenal. That's pretty much a unanimous opinion here and in the rest of the known world.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:43 PM   #947
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
I did too, because I got tired of listening to Kerr and Collins slobber all over the Suns. It was MUCH more enjoyable. Sweet silence, if you will.
Were you listening to the radio and if so was there a delay?
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:43 PM   #948
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

I guess I'll take on this KVH talk... KVH has had EXCELLENT defensive rotations this series. I thought he was a HUGE reason we won game 3 (if not 3, then 2). While he isn't a good defender, he atleast got in position to be able to CONTEST shots. That's huge with the Suns, just getting a hand in their face so its not a layup drill. Also, whenever someone is going to drive past him, he makes sure to foul them before they can get to the rim or take a shot. Sure some of them are shooting fouls, but they aren't And-1s. I don't have any stats to back that up, but that's been my observation since the Spurs series. For the most part, he is VERY smart with his fouls. As for offense, he hasn't had many touches, for good reason. However, he is a really good shooter at times so the Suns can't let off of him or else there is a good chance he will make them pay. Also, if he gets a shot or two to fall, then all of the sudden we might have a GREAT spot up shooting threat. Playing KVH is a bit of a gamble, but he's not putting us in to a hole when he's in and we have the potential to put a lot of pressure on the Suns if his shot is falling. That being said, I'd rather not see him play either if I had a choice, but I sure would hate to see Diop in foul trouble or so exhausted that he can't come out active every game.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:46 PM   #949
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefformvp
Suck the Funs! Hah, Dub, that's quite clever. I like it!

That was such a beautiful performance by Dirk in the second half. I'm sure my new neighbors absolutely hate me! I was yelling at the top of my lungs and going crazy with my Mavs clapper. If there is a game 7, it's my turn to use the family's season tickets. But, I want no part of that. Please, Mavs, finish them off in Phoenix!
I must admit, I saw that written on a car when I was driving to the game.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:47 PM   #950
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Quote:

Naturally, Dirk was phenomenal. That's pretty much a unanimous opinion here and in the rest of the known world.
Well thats pretty subjective,dont you think?I mean,50 points,12 rebounds,on a 14-26 FG,5-6 for 3, and 17-18 from the line is pretty good i guess,but phenomenal?
Old 06-01-2006, 11:51 PM   #951
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
Nah, I was just watching with the volume turned all the way down. I like hearing the crowd noise, but it was worth it not to hear Albert's orgasmic reaction every time a Suns player scored and Kerr and Collins talking about everything from a Suns perspective.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:52 PM   #952
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavKikiNYC
Chum, he seems very, very hesitant on offense. His shot is way off, and at least he seems to realize that they can't afford to let him shoot his way back into rhythm for this series.

Telltale to me is how he seems to make the awkward pass to players who are too close to him. Can't get rid of the rock fast enough. He just doesn't look comfortable at all on the perimeter.
You're right, and I'm sure it has to in large part with the role they are asking him to play. That's what goes underappreciated here. They are asking Van Horn to play center, for goodness sakes! They don't run any plays for him. When he gets the ball, he's pretty much supposed to pass it to a guard. His game is catch-and-shoot, and they don't set him up for that. Instead they send him out to set screens.

Sometimes they do sit him at the arc for the catch-and-shoot, but they rarely pass it to him. Listen, it's not Van Horn who is doing the Mavs wrong. I have watched him VERY closely this series. He is doing everything they ask him to, exactly. And they aren't giving him any opportunities.

Now, that's not a bad thing. Sometimes a placeholder is just what you need. But to criticize him for his lack of production is, to borrow from Cheney, beyond the pale. They are asking for absolutely nothing from Van Horn, and they are giving him the opportunity for very close to nothing, so nothing is what they should expect!

And that's okay. He doesn't have to give them anything in order to help the team. His defense and his spelling Diop is valuable enough. But some fans want to see him scoring 20, I guess.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:53 PM   #953
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavzy45
Good Lands, I've visited a lot of boards, but just got back from the Spurs report for the first time.......The BIGGEST CRYBABY BOARD I've ever visited.
It's pretty amazing isn't it. It's a shame that they are part of texas.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:54 PM   #954
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Quote:
You're right, and I'm sure it has to in large part with the role they are asking him to play. That's what goes underappreciated here. They are asking Van Horn to play center, for goodness sakes! They don't run any plays for him. When he gets the ball, he's pretty much supposed to pass it to a guard. His game is catch-and-shoot, and they don't set him up for that. Instead they send him out to set screens.

Sometimes they do sit him at the arc for the catch-and-shoot, but they rarely pass it to him. Listen, it's not Van Horn who is doing the Mavs wrong. I have watched him VERY closely this series. He is doing everything they ask him to, exactly. And they aren't giving him any opportunities.

Now, that's not a bad thing. Sometimes a placeholder is just what you need. But to criticize him for his lack of production is, to borrow from Cheney, beyond the pale. They are asking for absolutely nothing from Van Horn, and they are giving him the opportunity for very close to nothing, so nothing is what they should expect!

And that's okay. He doesn't have to give them anything in order to help the team. His defense and his spelling Diop is valuable enough. But some fans want to see him scoring 20, I guess.
Good post, Chum.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:55 PM   #955
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I bet the whole plane ride home nash will be thinking "wow look what i left behind"

championships > huge contracts
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:55 PM   #956
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookit
I was listening to the radio and watching with TV turned down. There was a consistent 2 second delay.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:55 PM   #957
Cybertx

Cybertx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Stack had a worse percentage and less assists. I guess that's better numbers?

As for the "newbie" comment, lame. Really, really lame.
yes they are better for our sixth man than our starter guard and the percentage it's not that different terry went 6-13 in 33 min. with 3 to and 9 assists 5 pf 14 points and stack was 7-18 in 39 min 5 assists and 2 to 2 pf 16 points.

Our second or third best player has to do better than our fourth, fiftht or sixth.
Cybertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:57 PM   #958
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Quote:
But some fans want to see him scoring 20, I guess.
Be fair. I think we'd all settle for 10-12 points in a game from Keith. The way I see it, if Avery had any confidence in Keith's ability to hit a shot right now, he'd give him a few shots. But then again, maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I agree. There's no reason to bitch about Van Horn right now. He's basically doing what they're asking him to do, as best he can, and he's playing hard.
Old 06-01-2006, 11:57 PM   #959
bigdgridiron

bigdgridiron has a spectacular aura aboutbigdgridiron has a spectacular aura about

bigdgridiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 11:58 PM   #960
Drbio
Banned

Quote:

Nice post.