Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-05-2003, 12:04 PM   #961
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Should know that cows are just full of BS. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 12:26 PM   #962
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

brrrrrr... behave....

sorry to interrupt you...

shouldn't be that careless [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 12:40 PM   #963
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold
Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

not boring at all
madape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 12:45 PM   #964
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Defender of the faith in Bradley.
Old 12-05-2003, 12:46 PM   #965
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Nellie-less mind.

Old 12-05-2003, 12:48 PM   #966
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Najera defender.
Old 12-05-2003, 12:55 PM   #967
Chiwas
Guru

She should know that I have two months without defending him.

Old 12-05-2003, 12:58 PM   #968
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

He should come to Dallas next year.
Old 12-05-2003, 01:00 PM   #969
Chiwas
Guru

She should know that if my brother gets tickets for the game of the Mavs against Clippers and Cowboys against Giants, I'll be there this year.

Edit; Giants.

Old 12-05-2003, 01:04 PM   #970
LRB
Guru

Votes for ejecting Nellie from the Mavs coaching lineup.
Old 12-05-2003, 01:14 PM   #971
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

should talk about bball stuff in the other sec [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 01:18 PM   #972
LRB
Guru

Wants peace from last night's trama. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 01:38 PM   #973
Caliente
Diamond Member

wants this thread to stay hot and so do I..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 01:52 PM   #974
LRB
Guru

is hot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 01:55 PM   #975
Caliente
Diamond Member

if you only knew the truth of that statement....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 02:05 PM   #976
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Knows the truth of that statement and won't tell anyone.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:08 PM   #977
LRB
Guru

Should know that show and tell is what everyone wants. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 02:11 PM   #978
Caliente
Diamond Member

I only do private screenings............................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 03:10 PM   #979
LRB
Guru

Needs to tell me where I can get a ticket. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 04:18 PM   #980
Caliente
Diamond Member

no tickets are required.........and there is no cover charge either........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 04:24 PM   #981
LRB
Guru

Is too kind. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 04:30 PM   #982
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Tried to milk a male cow.......(not this one BTW!!!)
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2003, 04:36 PM   #983
Caliente
Diamond Member

has returned to the horny thread....................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 04:43 PM   #984
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Should know that the horny thread is the reindeer thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 04:54 PM   #985
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should submit himself to my bar exam................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 04:56 PM   #986
Novice#41
Golden Member

she was too quick again...

give dallas_esq another chance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 05:08 PM   #987
Caliente
Diamond Member

I would never steal another woman's man...........................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 05:10 PM   #988
Novice#41
Golden Member

good to know she wouldn't...

btw - he is a attractive singer but definitely not mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]...
Old 12-05-2003, 05:13 PM   #989
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Another woman...
Old 12-05-2003, 05:15 PM   #990
Novice#41
Golden Member

second attempt...

compares me with the horny female reindeer !

=

that's sooooooooo nasty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]...
Old 12-05-2003, 05:19 PM   #991
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Looks NOTHING like a horny female reindeer, but may exhibit similar tendancies during her own mating season.
Old 12-05-2003, 05:27 PM   #992
Caliente
Diamond Member

he would cave under my cross examination.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 05:32 PM   #993
Novice#41
Golden Member

prefers snowmen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]...
Old 12-05-2003, 05:34 PM   #994
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

has a deal with a cow to visit some time soon.....
Old 12-05-2003, 05:35 PM   #995
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Has returned to what I will now also refer to as the horny thread. Horny thread A.
Old 12-05-2003, 05:36 PM   #996
bogey
Banned

is repeating himself in this thread....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
Old 12-05-2003, 05:44 PM   #997
dallas_esq
Golden Member

Should know that I took what Caliente said earlier and tweaked it a little. Sorry for not being completely original cow.
Old 12-05-2003, 05:44 PM   #998
Caliente
Diamond Member

he should stop badgering the cow.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

edit for dallas_esq
Old 12-05-2003, 05:50 PM   #999
Novice#41
Golden Member

sounds like she is kind to animals [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...
Old 12-05-2003, 05:51 PM   #1000
Caliente
Diamond Member

animals, always................men, occasionally..................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]