Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-02-2006, 12:01 AM   #961
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Pretty much 99.99999% of the newbies do suck but the good ones overcome it quickly.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2006, 12:03 AM   #962
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
You're right, and I'm sure it has to in large part with the role they are asking him to play. That's what goes underappreciated here. They are asking Van Horn to play center, for goodness sakes! They don't run any plays for him. When he gets the ball, he's pretty much supposed to pass it to a guard. His game is catch-and-shoot, and they don't set him up for that. Instead they send him out to set screens.

Sometimes they do sit him at the arc for the catch-and-shoot, but they rarely pass it to him. Listen, it's not Van Horn who is doing the Mavs wrong. I have watched him VERY closely this series. He is doing everything they ask him to, exactly. And they aren't giving him any opportunities.

Now, that's not a bad thing. Sometimes a placeholder is just what you need. But to criticize him for his lack of production is, to borrow from Cheney, beyond the pale. They are asking for absolutely nothing from Van Horn, and they are giving him the opportunity for very close to nothing, so nothing is what they should expect!

And that's okay. He doesn't have to give them anything in order to help the team. His defense and his spelling Diop is valuable enough. But some fans want to see him scoring 20, I guess.
Van Horn is playing Center on defense,Dirk is playing the post on offense.
The plays shouldn't be designated to him because we have better options on offense.
He gets to shoot the ball when the defense collapses or after double ups,than he gets a good look for the 3 ball.
I'm not sure what you want him to do,i dont trust him on the penetration very much.
He has a bad finish and makes bad decisions on offense,he should stay behind the 3 point line and hope the ball would reach him.
I do think he lost his confidence in his shot,which is a pitty because he has a pretty decent stroke,but again i dont think he is that vital on offense that we should force fid him the ball to get him out of the slump.
If he starts making them,great,if not,too bad.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:03 AM   #963
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
He is doing everything they ask him to, exactly. And they aren't giving him any opportunities.

Now, that's not a bad thing. Sometimes a placeholder is just what you need. But to criticize him for his lack of production is, to borrow from Cheney, beyond the pale. They are asking for absolutely nothing from Van Horn, and they are giving him the opportunity for very close to nothing, so nothing is what they should expect!
Offensively, I can live with him being a placeholder. It's much more upsetting to me to see him taking shots he can't make at this point--early, long shots that ignite the Suns' break. I will tip my hat to him if he can get 6-8 garbage points.

Defensively, we're seeing things differently. ... Very differently.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:05 AM   #964
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

The ball hardly reaches him because everyone else can create much better,its as simple as that.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:06 AM   #965
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
Be fair. I think we'd all settle for 10-12 points in a game from Keith. The way I see it, if Avery had any confidence in Keith's ability to hit a shot right now, he'd give him a few shots. But then again, maybe I'm wrong. Either way, I agree. There's no reason to bitch about Van Horn right now. He's basically doing what they're asking him to do, as best he can, and he's playing hard.
How many shots would it take to get 10-12 points? Six or eight at least, right? Van Horn is lucky to get ONE shot in this offense.

That's simply not what they are trying to get from him. It's time we recognize that, and appreciate his appreciable defensive efforts.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:09 AM   #966
Cybertx

Cybertx is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Sometimes they do sit him at the arc for the catch-and-shoot, but they rarely pass it to him. Listen, it's not Van Horn who is doing the Mavs wrong. I have watched him VERY closely this series. He is doing everything they ask him to, exactly. And they aren't giving him any opportunities.

he has shoot at least 7 fg in all the games except in games 2 and 4 and he has tried a three pointer in all of them except in game 5, he has tried 7 and 11 fg in the first game, 1 in game 3 and 2 in game 2 and 4.

He's a player knows for his offense and if he's not shooting better to put a defensive player.

Last edited by Cybertx; 06-02-2006 at 12:13 AM.
Cybertx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:11 AM   #967
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavKikiNYC
Offensively, I can live with him being a placeholder. It's much more upsetting to me to see him taking shots he can't make at this point--early, long shots that ignite the Suns' break. I will tip my hat to him if he can get 6-8 garbage points.

Defensively, we're seeing things differently. ... Very differently.
For the moment I will leave aside the fact that Phoenix fast-breaks a lot more often with Diop in the game than with Van Horn in the game, and just ask you: What else would we do with Diop on the bench? Dampier?
Old 06-02-2006, 12:11 AM   #968
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Quote:
How many shots would it take to get 10-12 points? Six or eight at least, right? Van Horn is lucky to get ONE shot in this offense.

That's simply not what they are trying to get from him. It's time we recognize that, and appreciate his appreciable defensive efforts.
Van horn shot an average of 6.7 shots a game in the playoffs so far on 16 minutes of playing.
He gets his fair share.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:13 AM   #969
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertx
he has shoot at least 7 fg in all the games except in games 2 and 4 and he has tried a three pointer in all of them except in game 5, he has tried 11 in the first game 1 in game 3 and 2 in game 2 and 4.

He's a player knows for his offense and if he's not shooting better to put a defensive player.
I would take several minutes of Dampier. I think Avery is making a huge mistake by burying him on the bench. I hope he will be mentally ready for Shaq.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:13 AM   #970
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Quote:
For the moment I will leave aside the fact that Phoenix fast-breaks a lot more often with Diop in the game than with Van Horn in the game, and just ask you: What else would we do with Diop on the bench? Dampier?
Damp is just wrong for this series,but to tell you the truth,by how Keith plays,i think would like to try Josh Powell out there.
I think he would be ideal guarding Diaw.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #971
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
I would take several minutes of Dampier. I think Avery is making a huge mistake by burying him on the bench. I hope he will be mentally ready for Shaq.
Keeping him fresh is the only excuse of using Damp in this series,he's just wrong for this doc.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:15 AM   #972
Cybertx

yeah powell even mbenga he's our faster center and contrary to what everybody thinks TT it's not much faster than diop
Old 06-02-2006, 12:16 AM   #973
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Same. But I thought Damp would wilt back in January when they made the switch.

I hope that Avery knows Damp's psyche, and is priming him for a chance to showcase his worth in a matchup against Shaq.

Here's hoping.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:16 AM   #974
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Mavs need to be mentally read for the Suns' best in game six. I think just the fact that Dampier will be in the Finals will be enough to get Dampier ready.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:17 AM   #975
DaMavsCom

DaMavsCom has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I will take 15 minutes of no shooting, space filling van horn over the 25 minutes of jacking it up attempting to shoot the mavs out of the game we got the first few games he played in this series.

His shot is off, he does not need to take more than 1 or 2 shots and only then if they are wide open. The Mavs have plenty of other guys who need to step up and score more, including Harris, Terry and Stackhouse. We don't need them worrying about getting Van Horn shots.
DaMavsCom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #976
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He's averaging 6.5 FGA per game in this series -- and he's scoring 5 ppg. If he were shooting a bit better, I don't think a 10-12 point game ONCE in the series would be out of question.

I'm not trying to pick on Keith, but you're acting like there's no chance for him to score 10-12 points with the way the Mavs are running their offense. That's not really true.

Quote:
I thought I did give appreciation for his defensive efforts.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #977
Cybertx

according to 82 games
------------------------------------------------------------- min off def */-
Harris-Terry-Howard-Van Horn-Nowitzki --------27 59 67 -8

Harris-Terry-Howard-Nowitzki-Diop--------------60 115 103 +12

Last edited by Cybertx; 06-02-2006 at 12:20 AM.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:18 AM   #978
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled
I think just the fact that Dampier will be in the Finals will be enough to get Dampier ready.
Not sure about that,the man looks like he's on a bad acid trip most of the times.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:20 AM   #979
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Great win tonight. Fantastic performance by Dirk.

Good night all.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:20 AM   #980
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowitzki_prophecy
Not sure about that,the man looks like he's on a bad acid trip most of the times.
Well then, he should remember that without him, the Mavs would not have gotten passed the Spurs. I thought he played huge throughout that series.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:22 AM   #981
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Aite i m bak from work and i m 2-0 with my GDT and since Evil wanted to start this one and both me and him are undefeated...ME AND EVIL SHOULD START THE NEXT GDT TOGETHER...AND THAT WOULD WITHOUT A DOUBT LEAD TO A MAVS VICTRY AND TRIP TO THE FINLAS.

I m over joyed tht Mavs won....GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 06-02-2006 at 01:48 AM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:24 AM   #982
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Great performance by Dirk tonight, to again quiet the doubters.

Dirk is just unhuman sometimes!!

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:25 AM   #983
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavKikiNYC
Same. But I thought Damp would wilt back in January when they made the switch.

I hope that Avery knows Damp's psyche, and is priming him for a chance to showcase his worth in a matchup against Shaq.

Here's hoping.
Did you see Damp on the sideline during a timeout after the Mavs went on a big run? No emotion whatsoever. A bit scary. I know the guy is stoic, but my gosh, it's game 5 of the Western Conference Finals! I hope that he is secure enough in himself to realize that this is just not a good match for him in this series.

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:27 AM   #984
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybertx
yes they are better for our sixth man than our starter guard and the percentage it's not that different terry went 6-13 in 33 min. with 3 to and 9 assists 5 pf 14 points and stack was 7-18 in 39 min 5 assists and 2 to 2 pf 16 points.

Our second or third best player has to do better than our fourth, fiftht or sixth.
38% is pretty different from 46%. Pretty damn different. I agree with the rest of what you said though.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-02-2006 at 12:27 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:27 AM   #985
Drbio
Banned

I think Avery is screwing the pooch by not playing Damp. Unlesshe is hurt or soemthing that we are not aware of this is a monumentally stupid move imho.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:33 AM   #986
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't realize this was going on.

Quote:
Harris went missing in action early in the second half. After diving over the Phoenix bench to save a loose ball, the Suns didn't make room for him to return, forcing him to walk all the way to the Dallas bench to find an opening. ... .
So would harris have been T'd up or thrown out if he'd just gone right through their bench? I would imagine you wouldn't see Stackhouse walking all the way behind to be back on the court.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 06-02-2006 at 12:33 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #987
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

Quote:
I think Avery is screwing the pooch by not playing Damp. Unlesshe is hurt or soemthing that we are not aware of this is a monumentally stupid move imho.
tfu tfu tfu,dont even laugh about it.He's an exteremly importent piece in the finals,Maimi or Detroit.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:36 AM   #988
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I disagree. He was ineffective in last year's series with Phoenix and they are EVEN FASTER this year. Diop is younger, more mobile and a better shot blocker.

Damp really is a non-issue. We would have won this game in an end-to-end blowout if Howard and Harris hadn't gotten in early foul trouble.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:40 AM   #989
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394

So would harris have been T'd up or thrown out if he'd just gone right through their bench? I would imagine you wouldn't see Stackhouse walking all the way behind to be back on the court.
I wondered why he walked all the way around. While replaying it on TIVO I was more concerned with the lady he took out. Glad to see that she was okay!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:41 AM   #990
chumdawg
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394

From what I saw on the broadcast, he didn't have to go anywhere near the Mavs bench. He hopped over the scorers table. I suspect that is overblown.

Last edited by chumdawg; 06-02-2006 at 12:42 AM.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:49 AM   #991
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
I disagree. He was ineffective in last year's series with Phoenix and they are EVEN FASTER this year. Diop is younger, more mobile and a better shot blocker.

Damp really is a non-issue. We would have won this game in an end-to-end blowout if Howard and Harris hadn't gotten in early foul trouble.
Didn't say he needed to log more minutes than Diop....but he does need minutes. I worry about his mental response.
Old 06-02-2006, 12:50 AM   #992
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From what I saw on the broadcast, he didn't have to go anywhere near the Mavs bench. He hopped over the scorers table. I suspect that is overblown.
He walked 2/3rds down the aisle. Past the suns bence and past the halfway point. It was pretty funny actually, but I didn't realize the suns were not letting him in. Sounds like tim thomas crud.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:18 AM   #993
SlimBig
Golden Member

SlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really niceSlimBig is just really nice

I wonder if we bring in Damp, should we switch to a zone. Maybe a 2-3. Hopefully that could clog the middle, nullifying Diaw and give the Mavs a chance to cover the perimeter.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:24 AM   #994
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlimBig
I wonder if we bring in Damp, should we switch to a zone. Maybe a 2-3. Hopefully that could clog the middle, nullifying Diaw and give the Mavs a chance to cover the perimeter.
Damp isn't going to play this series. If he was, he'd have played already. We'll probably just keep doing what we've been doing, because when we do it right, it works.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 02:38 AM   #995
Movie Phone

Movie Phone will become famous soon enough

were the suns really not letting devin harris back in? thats pretty messed up....im beginning to develop a strong HATE for the suns right now. especially that tim thomas guy. i know this has been said in numerous other threads tonight, but right when thomas hit his last 3 pointer to get 26, he didint score after that. and dirk just went insane after that. what a resilient team led by a resilient leader. 50 points. wow.

Last edited by Movie Phone; 06-02-2006 at 02:39 AM.
Movie Phone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 04:50 AM   #996
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Phone
were the suns really not letting devin harris back in? thats pretty messed up....im beginning to develop a strong HATE for the suns right now. especially that tim thomas guy. i know this has been said in numerous other threads tonight, but right when thomas hit his last 3 pointer to get 26, he didint score after that. and dirk just went insane after that. what a resilient team led by a resilient leader. 50 points. wow.
what gets me is that every play that the Mavs touch the ball after scoring D'Antoni has a pissy fit trying to get a dely of game warning, yet they can pull that crap
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 05:22 AM   #997
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Crippler
Dirk is playing like a damn girl.
I'm just asking myself, what would it be like if only Dirk would finally start playing like a MAN?!
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 05:26 AM   #998
jleefilled
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdgridiron
It's time for the Mavs to get ReDirkulous...
Down seven in the third, bigdgridiron let everyone know what time it is!

Last edited by jleefilled; 06-02-2006 at 05:26 AM.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:37 AM   #999
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
but it was worth it not to hear Albert's orgasmic reaction .
i would just love for albert to get something right every once in a while...

"Dirk drives baseline! [whistle blows] And a foul is called! [delay] No! He stepped out of bounds!" all the while, the ref is making the "traveling call" signal. he's so awesome.

Quote:
he definitely went all the way down to where avery was standing (the timeline on the mavs side of the court). i didn't see anything with the suns not letting him in... it'd be nice to see a replay. but he definitely went down to the mavs bench.

that poor woman. hit in the mouth, and was *this* close to flashing the entire nation.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:47 AM   #1000
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought I would get this Fer to 1000 posts with a WOO HOO, MAVS WIN!