Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-30-2010, 04:04 PM   #1001
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkenstien View Post
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...y_approaches/#

Do we have a "rolls eyes" icon? Talk about trying to push for a story.
I guess they carefully edited out the part about meeting Nelson at his home, rather than have Nelson fly out to Germany. Thus saving recruitment time.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2010, 04:08 PM   #1002
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Some quotes on Haywood.

The bolded part at the end is the most interesting tome. That's an aggressive tone Donnie is setting.
Like I've mentioned in another thread, I don't see where the major threat is of us entering a bidding war for Haywood. There aren't many teams out there who can afford to pay more than what we're willing to pay him. Are there teams with cap space? Yes. Do those teams want to use $9-10million of that cap space to sign Haywood and sacrifice any chance they may have had at a top FA? I highly doubt it.

A fair deal for Haywood would be to sign a deal starting at around $7million for 4-5 years. I think we'd be willing to go up to $8m over 5 years or maybe even $7m over 6 years but we shouldn't start bidding against ourselves.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki

Last edited by Dirkenstien; 06-30-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 05:24 PM   #1003
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well I'm sold.
Old 06-30-2010, 06:38 PM   #1004
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thinking at the end of the day it will be Paul Pierce. He's seemed to be joined in time with the dirkster and he would be the type of creative small forward that josh never could be.

We'd have to clear out marion/caron and replace jet at the end of games and we'd be set.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:55 PM   #1005
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I would love to have Haywood come back to the Mavs....he's a smart player if you ask me, when Damp was out Haywood was the only center on the Mavs was was ble to stay out of foul trouble every game, Haywood is a must if the Mavs want to match up with the Lakers.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:05 PM   #1006
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I'm thinking at the end of the day it will be Paul Pierce. He's seemed to be joined in time with the dirkster and he would be the type of creative small forward that josh never could be.

We'd have to clear out marion/caron and replace jet at the end of games and we'd be set.
i hope not because paul pierce isn't that good anymore, he makes his living at the free throw line nowadays, which he can easily get to with the combination of being one of the biggest floppers in the league and playing for the celtics, a stern favorite team. all of that ends when he puts on a dallas uniform.
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:07 PM   #1007
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Man, this is too funny. Bucher's now saying LeBron is likely to stay in Cleveland.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:09 PM   #1008
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
Man, this is too funny. Bucher's now saying LeBron is likely to stay in Cleveland.
I just saw that. You know it's funny...we obviously see this as BS, we won't know anything concrete for a little bit. BUT if we hear something about Dallas, it'll be a nut-factory on this board. I can't wait for 11 pm here.
Old 06-30-2010, 07:13 PM   #1009
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently LeBron is going to be playing for no less than five teams next year.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:20 PM   #1010
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ric Bucher and Chris Broussard are straight up clowns. I knew the BS meter would be high, but this is ridiculous. They seem to be putting themselves in a position where if they make every prediction, then they will be right at the end of the day.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 07:40 PM   #1011
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Celtics interested in Damp, looks like Perkins out for a while:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...gentbuzz063010

Quote:
Besides Brad Miller, Boston has interest in acquiring Dallas center Erick Damper [sic], especially with Kendrick Perkins sidelined six to seven months.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:53 PM   #1012
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Celtics interested in Damp, looks like Perkins out for a while:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...gentbuzz063010
DUST for Pierce?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-30-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #1013
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
DUST for Pierce?
They'll hear Pie..and hang up.
Old 06-30-2010, 08:59 PM   #1014
BGMaverick9
Guru

OK - with the mindset that we're chasing LeBron, Joe...maybe Wade

Let's say it's relatively quiet:
LeBron stays, Joe Stays or goes somewhere outside of Dallas, Wade stays, Dirk stays, Pierce Stays.

Boozer, Bosh, and Amare are the big pieces to go.

Are you bummed, pissed, optimistic and still excited?

I'd actually still lean towards optimism because you still have pieces to work with.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:04 PM   #1015
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
OK - with the mindset that we're chasing LeBron, Joe...maybe Wade

Let's say it's relatively quiet:
LeBron stays, Joe Stays or goes somewhere outside of Dallas, Wade stays, Dirk stays, Pierce Stays.

Boozer, Bosh, and Amare are the big pieces to go.

Are you bummed, pissed, optimistic and still excited?

I'd actually still lean towards optimism because you still have pieces to work with.
We'd still have a metric sh!t-ton of guys to choose from...

I'll start getting worried if we miss out on Andre Iguodala or Al Jefferson-caliber players...

Old 06-30-2010, 09:09 PM   #1016
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
We'd still have a metric sh!t-ton of guys to choose from...

I'll start getting worried if we miss out on Andre Iguodala or Al Jefferson-caliber players...
Exactly, that's why i'm not that worried if we miss out on this first big wave. There is still at least 3-4 solid waves behind it.
Old 06-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #1017
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine with getting one of those "second wave" guys as long as there isn't some crazy Lebron+Dirk+Bosh combo in Miami or whatever. I don't even see the point in worrying about the Mavs contending for the next few years if that happens. It's hard enough to compete with the Lakers.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #1018
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'm fine with getting one of those "second wave" guys as long as there isn't some crazy Lebron+Dirk+Bosh combo in Miami or whatever. I don't even see the point in worrying about the Mavs contending for the next few years if that happens. It's hard enough to compete with the Lakers.
My gut is telling me Bosh goes to Miami, Cleveland keeps Lebron (the Byron Scott news/negotiating hints towards that).

So I can't see that trio landing in Miami. The next fear would be Chicago but I don't see that happening at all. So we'll still be loaded with assets to find offers to improve the team. There are some internal things alone that would help the team.
Old 06-30-2010, 10:16 PM   #1019
Underdog

Quote:
I'm fine with getting one of those "second wave" guys
Personally, I'd want at least two "second wave" guys if we miss out on bigger fish...

Old 06-30-2010, 10:26 PM   #1020
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Personally, I'd want at least two "second wave" guys if we miss out on bigger fish...
If we keep Roddy, I'd be satisfied with a second-wave guy plus a third-wave guy. And re-signing Haywood.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:30 PM   #1021
Underdog

Quote:
If we keep Roddy, I'd be satisfied with a second-wave guy plus a third-wave guy. And re-signing Haywood.
Haywood seems like a given at this point unless we're talking about getting someone like Kaman...

What's your definition of a third-wave guy? (are we stooping as low as Shaq, or are you thinking bigger?)

Old 06-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #1022
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Only 15 minutes to go until free agency starts and LeBron signs with 15 NBA teams and one European team. Are you guys as excited as I am?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:59 PM   #1023
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Only 15 minutes to go until free agency starts and LeBron signs with 15 NBA teams and one European team. Are you guys as excited as I am?
wASHINGTON gENERALS OR pISMO bEACH pANTHERS?

Old 06-30-2010, 11:01 PM   #1024
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Well, it's official. Let the games begin!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #1025
BGMaverick9
Guru

Game on!
Old 06-30-2010, 11:04 PM   #1026
Underdog

Have we signed LeBron yet?

Old 06-30-2010, 11:07 PM   #1027
BGMaverick9
Guru

Give it five more minutes
Old 06-30-2010, 11:09 PM   #1028
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

From Brian Windhorst twitter:

Quote:
Sometime today the #Cavs are expected to contact Brendan Haywood. There is a chance of a double sign-and-trade to Dallas with Shaq.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #1029
BGMaverick9
Guru

Wow
That must be the teaser on db.com
Old 06-30-2010, 11:18 PM   #1030
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow
That must be the teaser on db.com
Nah it's not. And I wouldn't put much stock in it.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:20 PM   #1031
BGMaverick9
Guru

Yeah I saw that... Good to know about roddy. Wood is the big news right now
Old 06-30-2010, 11:21 PM   #1032
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban says he won't include Roddy in a trade for JJ. For what it's worth....
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:33 AM   #1033
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Quote:
From Brian Windhorst twitter:
If that goes down then Cuban and Donnie need to find something else to do other than basketball.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #1034
BGMaverick9
Guru

Stein's twitter:

Quote:
STEIN_LINE_HQ Yes: Brendan Haywood is potential S-and-T piece for Mavs. But Mavs sources insist there is "no chance" he moves in sign-and-trade for Shaq
Haywood is meeting with Us, Miami and Cleveland tomorrow.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:49 AM   #1035
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stein's twitter:

Haywood is meeting with Us, Miami and Cleveland tomorrow.
As if that stupid little rumor even required debunking.
Old 07-01-2010, 12:54 AM   #1036
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
As if that stupid little rumor even required debunking.
Those two teams can't be taken lightly though...
Old 07-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #1037
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

Quote:
Those two teams can't be taken lightly though...
The teams working something out can't be taken lightly, and the possibility that Shaq and Wood might end up switching teams can't be completely discounted...but the notion of a Wood-Shaq swap as floated - as if that'd be the punchline to a deal between the Cavs and Mavs - is absurd.
Old 07-01-2010, 01:11 AM   #1038
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN Dallas is reporting Damp wants the full MLE from the Mavs.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 07-01-2010 at 01:13 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #1039
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
The teams working something out can't be taken lightly, and the possibility that Shaq and Wood might end up switching teams can't be completely discounted...but the notion of a Wood-Shaq swap as floated - as if that'd be the punchline to a deal between the Cavs and Mavs - is absurd.
Right...the idea as a whole of that swap is absurd. Shaq isn't on the level with Haywood, so we are expected to pay Haywood money but get Shaq?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
ESPN Dallas is reporting Damp wants the full MLE from the Mavs.
Good luck
Old 07-01-2010, 01:18 AM   #1040
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

db.com's been saying for a while now that Damp's going to be looking for a good payday, so that report of an MLE price point shouldn't be a surprise.

Tags
<clutch tagging>, 6feetunderdog, ban cad, big thread kill board, cad is a troll, cadbane=vagina dentana, cadpain in the ass, fell=fail, fluid guzzler!, fluidfartyone!, gay tags, grandma cigarettes, it's a race no running!?!, mammoth gortat, mammoth knockers, mammoth thread, miami cheat, more bloody cuntbane, shut the fluff up, smc = sucks many c*cks, then stop posting in it, underdog=legallyretarded, we luv us sum fluffy, where is fluffy?, wtf is fell?...