Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 06-01-2009, 02:08 PM   #1041
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Anyone care to guess who posted a 7/22 3 rebound, 1 assist, 4 turnover, 22 point effort in an elimination game not long ago...

James wasn't great, but he far from sucked yesterday. Putting anything on him for the Cavs not winning this series is a bit silly

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #1042
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if this has been posted but...

Charles calling Kenny Smith "numbnuts"

and his producer a "p*ssy" on live tv..lol

http://www.slamonline.com/online/med...f-its-live-tv/
Old 06-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #1043
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
and c'mon...Dwight is going to completely dominate Pau?
On the boards, yes. Dwight is going to dominate the series on the boards.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:00 PM   #1044
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grbh View Post
Anyone care to guess who posted a 7/22 3 rebound, 1 assist, 4 turnover, 22 point effort in an elimination game not long ago...

James wasn't great, but he far from sucked yesterday. Putting anything on him for the Cavs not winning this series is a bit silly
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/...0lVN.0ekAdPKB4

Do I win a prize?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 09:19 PM   #1045
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Yes you do I am on it!

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:42 AM   #1046
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball View Post
I don't know if this has been posted but...

Charles calling Kenny Smith "numbnuts"

and his producer a "p*ssy" on live tv..lol

http://www.slamonline.com/online/med...f-its-live-tv/
I think he was calling Ernie a pussy....but seriously...was he drunk or something? Why would you say that on tv, and why would they air it?

Is that for real?
Old 06-02-2009, 10:32 AM   #1047
Blueprint79

Blueprint79 is on a distinguished road

Here's a video of the Inside The NBA Guys talking about match ups for the finals.
Blueprint79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #1048
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
orlando in 5 w/ Jameer
fixed.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #1049
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

So...breaking news Bron just had surgery today. Check it out on the frontpage of the NBA ESPN website.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 07:42 AM   #1050
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RareMilk View Post
So...breaking news Bron just had surgery today. Check it out on the frontpage of the NBA ESPN website.
So that growth in his mouth might not fly as an excuse for losing against Orlando, but maybe he can use it as a scapegoat for his poor sportsmanship at the end of the series?

(anything to defend the pride of the King!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-03-2009 at 07:42 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:51 AM   #1051
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god the "thing" that the surgeons removed wasn´t malicious. Hope he´s well.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 06-03-2009 at 08:52 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:59 AM   #1052
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Even if this thing was the size of a jawbreaker, Wade played in '06 with a pair in his mouth.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 09:13 AM   #1053
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

"Did he shake the doctor's hand afterwards?"
Old 06-03-2009, 10:44 AM   #1054
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grbh View Post

heck, Kobe was 4/12 for 14 points in his last elimination game. Luckily for his reputation as mr. superclutch, he played that game alongside someone who was 10/19 with 18 rebounds.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #1055
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Kobe is not the same player he was a couple years ago. He has lost a step.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Last edited by TheMaverick; 06-03-2009 at 11:35 AM.
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #1056
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

ORLANDO IN 6
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:47 PM   #1057
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapitanObvious View Post
ORLANDO IN 6
Funny, Obama says Lakers in 6.

Quote:
Obama was on his way to the Marine One helicopter on the South Lawn when a reporter shouted a question. The topic: Who is going to win the N.B.A. championship, the Los Angeles Lakers or the Orlando Magic?

“Lakers in six, I think,” Obama said, smiling. The series begins Thursday in Los Angeles.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:56 PM   #1058
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Funny, Obama says Lakers in 6.
Obama also chose the Steelers to win the Super Bowl - the man has a knack for choosing the front-runner (I bet he loves the Yankees, Red Wings and Tiger Woods too!)

It doesn't take a whole lot of guts to root for the same team as everyone else...

My prediction - Lakers in 6 (see how easy that was!)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 06-03-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 02:23 PM   #1059
nikeball
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaverick View Post
Kobe is not the same player he was a couple years ago. He has lost a step.
MJ lost a step in his second three-peat too.

Adding new moves, being smarter, and stronger can make you a better player even if you are less athletic. Kobe has stopped attacking and dunking like he used to..so that he can elongate his career. He picks his spots for when to make his moves.

The true test of Lebron's career will be in his early 30s, when he isn't as explosive and fast. Will he be able to change his game?

Last edited by nikeball; 06-03-2009 at 02:24 PM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 03:33 PM   #1060
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Floor Kobe?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:13 PM   #1061
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Obama also chose the Steelers to win the Super Bowl - the man has a knack for choosing the front-runner (I bet he loves the Yankees, Red Wings and Tiger Woods too!)

It doesn't take a whole lot of guts to root for the same team as everyone else...

My prediction - Lakers in 6 (see how easy that was!)
He also picked North Carolina to win the NCAA tourney... It may not be hard to choose the front-runner, but that doesn't mean he's wrong.

Anyway, I hate the Lakers... Magic in 7.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 06:20 PM   #1062
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

As if I needed any more reasons to hope the Magic win!!!

Can we try and keep this on Basketball only?

Kudos to D. Howard, he has a monster series agains the Cavs and pretty much has had a monster playoffs. He's one of the classier guys in the league and it would be great to see him lift up the trophy and become a shining face of the NBA!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 08:23 PM   #1063
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Ok the next time you see Dwight Howard in a press confrence count how many times he says "you know".

You heard it here first.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:34 PM   #1064
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Ok the next time you see Dwight Howard in a press confrence count how many times he says "you know".

You heard it here first.
Obviously he says it a bunch, Obviously it is irritating when a player over uses a word or phrase, Obviously.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #1065
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still taking Lakers in 6...don't care how many games, they're winning.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:38 PM   #1066
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

Jordan after 30 is so much better than Kobe after 30. But I guess it's not a fair comparison since Kobe's been in the league since 18. But, good point with Lebron when he's older and has less athleticism.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 06-04-2009, 01:30 AM   #1067
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Kobe isn't as explosive as he was 2 years ago with his first step.

Lakers in 7
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:27 AM   #1068
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

This is 2004 all over again. Magic in 5.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 06:03 AM   #1069
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
This is 2004 all over again. Magic in 5.
Hmm, that's kind of an odd comparison. How do you figure it's like 2004?
Old 06-04-2009, 09:54 AM   #1070
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Go Magic. I don't care how you do it just get it done.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:29 AM   #1071
TheMaverick
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
Go Magic. I don't care how you do it just get it done.
true that

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
Old 06-04-2009, 11:41 AM   #1072
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Jun 4, 2009
Orlando @ L.A. Lakers--D. Crawford; J. DeRosa; K. Mauer

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:14 PM   #1073
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic View Post
Obviously he says it a bunch, Obviously it is irritating when a player over uses a word or phrase, Obviously.
rma's secret identity... Dave Campo?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 06-04-2009, 07:23 PM   #1074
Blueprint79

Blueprint79 is on a distinguished road

T-minus 1 hour. Pretty excited for this game. Check out this sweet highlight video of the two teams, should get you pumped for the game. It's got that good Kanye song.
Blueprint79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:00 PM   #1075
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

This will be a fun series I hope it will be pushed to 7 games. I need something to watch on ABC anyway! Oh and they (Nike) have already stitched new Lebron commercials.
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:21 PM   #1076
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Interesting that LA didn't start small. I really figured they'd start Odom. I guess if something has been working for you well enough to get to the finals, there's no getting away from it.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #1077
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Gortat is making me look smart...woo hoo.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #1078
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Gortat is making me look smart...woo hoo.
No kidding. He looks fantastic out there.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:48 PM   #1079
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
No kidding. He looks fantastic out there.
If we go for signing a big...he's gotta be #1.

This is a typical performance from him. The real shock factor is that he seems to be making things really difficult for Gasol. Defense was the big question because he didn't have a real test in the ECF.

Stan Van seemed pretty confident in his abilities...no doubts.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #1080
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Btw, Nelson is ballin early on here. He doesn't look as rusty as I thought. I guess we'll see how he handles it once he starts getting winded, but at the same time I hope they aren't going to give him too many minutes anyways

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Tags
5 piece mcnuggets, 92b anti-basketball rant, clutchbane! lol, got a bit fluffy in here, kobe may opt out, pop rockets, throwfootballoverthemmtns