Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 05-15-2017, 08:10 PM   #1041
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Jackson is nearly identical to Josh Smith. They're players that will get by for a few years because of athleticism, defense, and rebounding, but the lack of shooting will kill them in the end.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2017, 08:14 PM   #1042
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
I share the concern in that regard but I think Roberson is an unfair comparison.
Yeah I didn't mean to draw a direct comparison to Roberson I only brought up Roberson because of his atrocious 2/21 ft shooting in the playoff series as a wing or whatever the number was. I'm not saying he's that bad and he's much better as an overall player than Roberson. But I'm fearful of a wing who can't shoot ft's. Roberson shot like 50% on the year so Jackson isn't a whole lot better right now. I just don't like hoping that a wing player who will likely have the ball in his hands a good amount improves his ft shooting to just be respectable 70+.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:17 PM   #1043
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Yeah I didn't mean to draw a direct comparison to Roberson I only brought up Roberson because of his atrocious 2/21 ft shooting in the playoff series as a wing or whatever the number was. I'm not saying he's that bad and he's much better as an overall player than Roberson. But I'm fearful of a wing who can't shoot ft's. Roberson shot like 50% on the year so Jackson isn't a whole lot better right now. I just don't like hoping that a wing player who will likely have the ball in his hands a good amount improves his ft shooting to just be respectable 70+.
Yeah, a guy with his size, ball handling skills and ability to get to the basket will definitely have to become a good FT shooter.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 08:22 PM   #1044
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Jackson is nearly identical to Josh Smith. They're players that will get by for a few years because of athleticism, defense, and rebounding, but the lack of shooting will kill them in the end.
Jackson is 10 times the ball handler of Smith and actually has a BBIQ and leadership skills. I don't see him becoming another Smith.
Probably going out on a limb here but I think Jackson's ceiling will be closer to Kobe than Josh Smith.
I personally predict somewhere around a Paul George with a floor of Jeff Green.

Last edited by rimrocker; 05-15-2017 at 08:28 PM.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:14 PM   #1045
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Smith has Marion potential which excites me.

Then again, were a team playing 39-year-old Dirk and starting Yogi "10-day-contract" Ferrell.

Not sure if we can pass on a potential John Wall or Chris Paul if given the option
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:26 PM   #1046
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

While I would prefer DSJ over Ball I don't think Cuban feels the same way. Can you imagine Cuban and Lavar Ball having to discuss business together?
BPo001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 09:28 PM   #1047
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPo001 View Post
While I would prefer DSJ over Ball I don't think Cuban feels the same way. Can you imagine Cuban and Lavar Ball having to discuss business together?
Oh God you make a valid point... Mavs will draft Lonzo and will advertise BBB on their jerseys starting next year. Book it.

Last edited by Bryan_Wilson; 05-15-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 05-15-2017, 10:23 PM   #1048
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Personally I think the Celtics making it to the Eastern Conference Finals impacts their decision here. Before I thought there was a chance they might consider Fultz. Now I think Isiah Thomas has their full backing moving forward. They trade back IMO.

Would you trade our 1st pick (assume 9) and a future 1st for the 1st pick? Is Fultz worth it to you? I say yes. Then again I think our best case scenario has either DSJ or Monk falling to us. Seems highly unlikely.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 10:57 PM   #1049
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayth.james.g View Post
Personally I think the Celtics making it to the Eastern Conference Finals impacts their decision here. Before I thought there was a chance they might consider Fultz. Now I think Isiah Thomas has their full backing moving forward. They trade back IMO.
Agreed.. But they could still draft Jackson.

Also, it's "Isaiah" Thomas -- his mom knew how to spell the name correctly, unlike the Piston's PG (sorry, just picking nits...)

Quote:
Would you trade our 1st pick (assume 9) and a future 1st for the 1st pick? Is Fultz worth it to you? I say yes.
Absolutely! But I don't think Boston does that trade with us because #9 is pretty far down, plus a future 1st-rounder isn't gonna be worth much if the Mavs get Fultz.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-15-2017 at 11:37 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2017, 11:46 PM   #1050
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Would you trade our 1st pick (assume 9) and a future 1st for the 1st pick? Is Fultz worth it to you? I say yes. Then again I think our best case scenario has either DSJ or Monk falling to us. Seems highly unlikely.
Isaiah is definitely back but I don't think that means they trade the pick. Only a team as dumb as the Mavs would trade promising future talent for vets.

They draft Jackson for sure and don't look back. Dude will average 12ppg for them next year.
Old 05-16-2017, 12:17 AM   #1051
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
They draft Jackson for sure and don't look back. Dude will average 12ppg for them next year.
Is that a typo?? Yogi averaged 11.3 for us in his rookie year -- Jackson would definitely top that by a large margin, especially if he ends up on the Celtics.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-16-2017 at 12:22 AM.
Old 05-16-2017, 08:19 AM   #1052
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Still can't see Boston taking a pg here. Thats a sure fire way to get your start player butt hurt and rock the boat when they are sitting in the cat bird seat right now.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:32 AM   #1053
MavzMan
Golden Member

MavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant futureMavzMan has a brilliant future

So what would it take for the Mavs to trade for that #1 pick from a Celtics perspective? I'm not saying the Mavs should do it, but rather from a Celtics fan perspective.

This year #1 + next year #1 + ???

The have zero need for any of our PG/SG people. Dirk is pointless to them pretty much. HB and Noel is a no-go let's say since they are our future. That leaves Wes, Powell, Mejri, Hammons, Brussino, and DFS. The only thing I could see them remotely interested in is another big like Mejri. So is the above +Mejri enough? I don't think so. Do you throw in next, next year's #1??? Ouch.
MavzMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:40 AM   #1054
hayth.james.g
Golden Member

hayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant futurehayth.james.g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post
So what would it take for the Mavs to trade for that #1 pick from a Celtics perspective? I'm not saying the Mavs should do it, but rather from a Celtics fan perspective.

The have zero need for any of our PG/SG people. Dirk is pointless to them pretty much. HB and Noel is a no-go let's say since they are our future. That leaves Wes, Powell, Mejri, Hammons, Brussino, and DFS. The only thing I could see them remotely interested in is another big like Mejri. So is the above +Mejri enough? I don't think so. Do you throw in next, next year's #1??? Ouch.
I feel like with 5 PGs going in the top 9, and there being very little drop off in talent from 2-10, that 9 + next year 1st would do it. Maybe in a normal draft they wouldn't, but this is a unique year.
hayth.james.g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 08:45 AM   #1055
BPo001
Diamond Member

BPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond reputeBPo001 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavzMan View Post

I thought you couldn't trade 1st round picks from consecutive drafts? I could be wrong. Either way I don't think we have the ammo to trade for the top pick. The NBA owes us for burning us 4 straight years in the early 90's anyways.
Old 05-16-2017, 09:46 AM   #1056
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Ball falling because of teams avoiding the Lavar Bullshit and then the Kings pick him...that would be epic
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 10:02 AM   #1057
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Is that a typo?? Yogi averaged 11.3 for us in his rookie year -- Jackson would definitely top that by a large margin, especially if he ends up on the Celtics.
No, that was my prediction.

1) guards find it easier to score and transition to the next level. Yogi can just choose himself and take the shot. Easy. If he wanted to jack up a three, Rick didn't stop him because we weren't doing anything anyway.

2) Yogi went to a team in absolute free-fall. We didn't care that he was taking 15-20 FGA. Jackson is going to a team that is coming off at least an ECF appearance. Celtics have a need for him, but they'll develop him slower and more conservatively and there are already other guys who deserve shots.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:05 AM   #1058
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
I thought you couldn't trade 1st round picks from consecutive drafts? I could be wrong. Either way I don't think we have the ammo to trade for the top pick. The NBA owes us for burning us 4 straight years in the early 90's anyways.
That is correct. Unless it's a conveyed asset (another team's 2017 and your own 2018), then you cannot trade consecutive first rounders.

I also highly doubt we have the resources to jump to top three if we don't get it. I also think the cost/benefit is relatively low. There will be potential superstars available at 9 if we draft well. Mortgaging a second potential lottery pick to have a few more choices does't seem wise to me.
Old 05-16-2017, 10:06 AM   #1059
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And for that reason, Im out.

I really dont see Cuban entertaining this dude. Not like it would lead to anything beneficial for Cuban. Sure they would talk, but he would never give him the real time to discuss business
Old 05-16-2017, 11:46 AM   #1060
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
And for that reason, Im out.

I really dont see Cuban entertaining this dude. Not like it would lead to anything beneficial for Cuban. Sure they would talk, but he would never give him the real time to discuss business
Cuban loves deals that benefit him, but I don't see how Ball benefits us other than the play of his son (which I doubt will translate as well as people think based on his mechanics and slow release)

Ball is a small-time hustler like Cuban when he was young, but I doubt there's an allure for Cuban to form a relationship with someone like that.

Acquiring players that bring in viewers and jersey sales (Singh, Jinhui, etc.) benefits Cuban. How does a partnership with Ball benefit us?
Old 05-16-2017, 02:40 PM   #1061
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cuban loves deals that benefit him, but I don't see how Ball benefits us other than the play of his son (which I doubt will translate as well as people think based on his mechanics and slow release)

Ball is a small-time hustler like Cuban when he was young, but I doubt there's an allure for Cuban to form a relationship with someone like that.

Acquiring players that bring in viewers and jersey sales (Singh, Jinhui, etc.) benefits Cuban. How does a partnership with Ball benefit us?
Little more articulate than me but exact thing I was trying to say
Old 05-16-2017, 02:45 PM   #1062
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Dirk @Swish on Twitter

Quote:
With our luck at the draft our pick is probably gonna slip to second round tonight....
Old 05-16-2017, 02:52 PM   #1063
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 04:20 PM   #1064
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Lol
2:40 min remaining...

Im a pessimist so I expect us to drop to 10
Old 05-16-2017, 04:47 PM   #1065
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
2:40 min remaining...

Im a pessimist so I expect us to drop to 10
Why not 12? Hypothetically three of the five teams behind us (10-14) could all win the lottery, bumping us back to 12.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 05-16-2017 at 04:57 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 04:50 PM   #1066
BPo001
Diamond Member

We got this. The NBA wants to see Dirk get one last playoff run.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:07 PM   #1067
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why not 12? Hypothetically three of the five teams behind us (10-14) could all win the lottery, bumping us back to 12.
.002% chance at 12th (cue Jim Carrey/Lloyd meme)
saclare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2017, 05:38 PM   #1068
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

"#11 Charlotte"
"phew, at least no mega bad luck"
"#10 New Orleans"
"phew, at least no bad luck"
"#9 Dallas... ah damn it fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again no luck for us"

something like this
Old 05-16-2017, 05:42 PM   #1069
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
"#11 Charlotte"
"phew, at least no mega bad luck"
"#10 New Orleans"
"phew, at least no bad luck"
"#9 Dallas... ah damn it fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu again no luck for us"

something like this
Well, they only do picks 1-3, then everything else settles into place... I'll be just fine if Dallas stays put.

Old 05-16-2017, 05:43 PM   #1070
Underdog

What's up with that Lakers pick, anyway? Don't they lose it if they get bumped out of the top 3? If so, doesn't the rest of the draft stay the same, even if one team sneaks into the top-3?

Or am I completely wrong here?

Old 05-16-2017, 05:46 PM   #1071
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Well, they only do picks 1-3, then everything else settles into place... I'll be just fine if Dallas stays put.
Yeah but they reveal it backwards starting from #14....thats why it will look like this

Last edited by sefant77; 05-16-2017 at 05:46 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:48 PM   #1072
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
What's up with that Lakers pick, anyway? Don't they lose it if they get bumped out of the top 3? If so, doesn't the rest of the draft stay the same, even if one team sneaks into the top-3?

Or am I completely wrong here?
Yeah if Lakers fall out of the top-3 it goes to the Sixers. Because the Lakers did the stupid trade for Nash with three 1st and then the Suns did the stupid Knight trade throwing this pick away.

So i really hope the Lakers and Suns are going to cry tonight for their stupidity

Last edited by sefant77; 05-16-2017 at 05:48 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 05:59 PM   #1073
Melonhead
Guru

Quote:
Yeah if Lakers fall out of the top-3 it goes to the Sixers. Because the Lakers did the stupid trade for Nash with three 1st and then the Suns did the stupid Knight trade throwing this pick away.

So i really hope the Lakers and Suns are going to cry tonight for their stupidity
Would love to see Ball go to the Sixers
Old 05-16-2017, 06:11 PM   #1074
Underdog

Quote:

Thanks for clarifying... Rooting hard for the Mavs to be the team that bumps the Lakers out.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:14 PM   #1075
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Would love to see Ball go to the Sixers
Would love Ball with the Lakers if they pick top-3.Abusing the Lakers brand for BBB and after two weeks complaining on First Take about Waltons coaching and too many white guys on the roster

Last edited by sefant77; 05-16-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:09 PM   #1076
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mia, Den, Det, Cha, NO

Those are the teams we are cheering against. Any of them gets a top three and we're bumped a spot.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:50 PM   #1077
sefant77
Guru

FUCK

Anf Kings moved up...lol

And damn Lakers

Last edited by sefant77; 05-16-2017 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-16-2017, 07:51 PM   #1078
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Old 05-16-2017, 07:53 PM   #1079
sefant77
Guru

anyone remembering this stupid win against the Bucks? or we pick #8
Old 05-16-2017, 07:53 PM   #1080
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Mavs stay 9